Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,107 members, 7,842,206 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise (3637 Views)

Any Time I Tell A Lady I'm Looking For A Wife / Any Time I Tell A Lady I'm Looking For A Wife / Guys, Reasons Why Break Up Might Be A Blessing In Disguise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by prettyjo(f): 1:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
spelling alert.
my people, which one be whorl again.
brb,let me look it up

1 Like

Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by Icudkill: 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
anchor3447:
My relationship of 5years now is almost coming to an end with a lady I met during my undergraduate days. we have been dating for 5years now because I met her in her year one and now she's through with her NYSC this year July to be precise.

However, I have caught her times without numbers with her innumerable promiscuity act and at times if I sensed something weird about her movement, I tried talking to her to see reasons that her waywardness wouldn't help her at all that she would just end up being used and later dumped. That where did she wanna start from after I must have long been out of reach?

Now, the problem is that I know of no less than 5guys that have had a taste of my supposedly fiancé's honey-well. As at the moment am typing this message, my woman's number has been switched off since yesterday's evening and till now still off. I am pretty sure that the most unacceptable excuse these days is that, one can not claim to be having a flat battery due to the massive improvement in power supply. Had it been it was during PGEJ's administration, I might probably still give it benefit of the doubt.

Nonetheless, this would be the second time I'm sure of that she would be passing the night in a man's house even though the first one was just a night (Dec 2012) even though she confessed that the guy didn't have sex with him buh only kissed and sucked one of her big boobs.

Hence, it has suddenly become a norms for my woman to have her phone put in silent, air plane mode or worse still, switched off. She visited me on Wednesday and left here on Friday but couldn't have a taste of my honey because she was on her P. My calculation now is that is it likely for her to have finished menstruating by now which could possibly allow another man to have access to the spicy juice?? The ladies in the house should please help me out with d question while the guys should plz tell if they could have sex with a lady in her menstrual flow...

Fellow N.landers, u might think am stupid but if truly anyone of us have truly loved a woman dearly, u would understand my plight. Thanks

Hehe.
In lady gaga's voice.
'nd eh, theres nothing else i can say'
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by 400billionman: 1:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
anchor3447:
My relationship of 5years now is almost coming to an end with a lady I met during my undergraduate days. we have been dating for 5years now because I met her in her year one and now she's through with her NYSC this year July to be precise.

However, I have caught her times without numbers with her innumerable promiscuity act and at times if I sensed something weird about her movement, I tried talking to her to see reasons that her waywardness wouldn't help her at all that she would just end up being used and later dumped. That where did she wanna start from after I must have long been out of reach?

Now, the problem is that I know of no less than 5guys that have had a taste of my supposedly fiancé's honey-well. As at the moment am typing this message, my woman's number has been switched off since yesterday's evening and till now still off. I am pretty sure that the most unacceptable excuse these days is that, one can not claim to be having a flat battery due to the massive improvement in power supply. Had it been it was during PGEJ's administration, I might probably still give it benefit of the doubt.

Nonetheless, this would be the second time I'm sure of that she would be passing the night in a man's house even though the first one was just a night (Dec 2012) even though she confessed that the guy didn't have sex with him buh only kissed and sucked one of her big boobs.

Hence, it has suddenly become a norms for my woman to have her phone put in silent, air plane mode or worse still, switched off. She visited me on Wednesday and left here on Friday but couldn't have a taste of my honey because she was on her P. My calculation now is that is it likely for her to have finished menstruating by now which could possibly allow another man to have access to the spicy juice?? The ladies in the house should please help me out with d question while the guys should plz tell if they could have sex with a lady in her menstrual flow...

Fellow N.landers, u might think am stupid but if truly anyone of us have truly loved a woman dearly, u would understand my plight. Thanks

A lady once put me through this. Listen well, all things being equal, SHE WONT STOP.

It is not easy, but start toasting other girls for your own good. Though none of them will look like her initially.
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by 400billionman: 1:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
Dioxidane:

cheesy cheesy Jeez!!! What would we not see this early sunday morning on Nairaland. OP, for the record, I don't think you are stupid. I KNOW you are! cheesy

That moment you realize that, LOVE IS BLIND.
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by Audray(f): 1:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
wat da hell is a whorl. Are u dating an object? Ur fiancee is an inanimate object?
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by malele(m): 1:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
anchor3447:

What kind of trash is this?
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by montezz(f): 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
dis one na mental case o. na by force?
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by Richy4(m): 2:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
Reading between lines, i assumed that you haven't placed a ring on it.

Maybe her parents doesn't even know you are existing.

Maybe she was not putting her eggs in one basket. She might be experimenting her options.

If you so much care about her whereabout, put a ring on it then if you are screaming, all Nairaland will support you.
As far as we know, you are just like the other guys she was dating.
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by Spidermon: 2:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
I feel your pain. I will advice that you find yourself another serious relationship if being in one is important to you.
You can break up with her or keep banging her on the side seeing as she is "free to air"...
Na you know where shoe dey pinch you exactly...
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by suzzy16(f): 2:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
INTROVERT:
wath tsrah did ī jsut raed
its just rubbish ni jare
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by suzzy16(f): 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
muhyeenisce:
Don't drink and post
lol
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by Icecream4U(m): 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
Desdemonaa:
Lamentations of a jilted lover. Op, you know what? Don't stop the campaign. You can go to facebook, twitter, and other chat sites and continue spreading this your pained story reeking of sheer frustration. Maybe you might get compensated. Consumate _idiot
sorry o, are you the girl the OP is talking about? This one you carry am for head like worldcup. tongue
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by Godmother(f): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
She spent the night in a man's house and he sucked her boobs and then stopped undecided Story for the gods. OP, you alone know what you want in a woman. Nairalanders can't tell you to continue or leave your girlfriend. Just weigh your priorities and take your decision from there.
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by muhyeenisce(m): 3:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
suzzy16:
lol
naso na
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by Nobody: 3:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
BRO YOU SIMPLY TOOK THE GIRL TOO SERIOUS
ITIS OBVIOUS THAT SHE DOES NOT FEEL AN ATOM OF WHAT YOU FEEL FOR HER
QUIT MAKING ME THINK THAT ZOMBIES ACTUALLY EXISTS
YOU DESERVE BETTER THAN LAYING UP YOUR TREASURES IN A 'WHORSING' MACHINE
THANKS

1 Like

Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by MzCorleone(f): 5:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
anchor3447:

Hence, it has suddenly become a norms for my woman to have her phone put in silent, air plane mode or worse still, switched off. She visited me on Wednesday and left here on Friday but couldn't have a taste of my honey because she was on her P. My calculation now is that is it likely for her to have finished menstruating by now which could possibly allow another man to have access to the spicy juice?? The ladies in the house should please help me out with d question while the guys should plz tell if they could have sex with a lady in her menstrual flow..

gringringringringringrin

NL'ders no go kee me
Her boobs na Jamil yogurt?
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
This man just made me remember Jonathan #confused
Man, think ur life over. Over a bottle af whiskey if u mind cheesy
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 13, 2015
prettyjo:
spelling alert.

my people, which one be whorl again.

brb,let me look it up

Is wh.ore nat a f-rated word?

Whorl'ol should be it tho... Speaking North American slangie

And yh whorl aint wrong 2
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by Eddygourdo(m): 6:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
The moment u realise ur girlfriend has slept with other men or a runs girl, I believe that should be the day she Got disqualified in the election for wife or future whatever, why are u complaining, since u claim she sleeping around and am sure she realises she a LovePeddler, why can't u wait ur turn, be patient till she returns so u collect ur own share, since she sharing it, then at ur own time add another lady to the running, why must something be without proof it can work, you are dating to determine the possibility of the future, you should be grateful u caught her early, please enjoy the free ponmo she offers and search for someone else joor
Re: The Lady I'm Planning On Getting Married To Is A Whorl In Disguise by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
anchor3447:

long story, the moment you insecure in a relationship, its a sign you quit it, not work misterman, what do you want to work on a relationship with no trust, or help improve the futuristic lies.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout My Valentine's Gift For My Boo(photo) / I Was Dying In Silence But Now I Have Decided To Speak Out And Maybe Get Help / A Nairalander Is Chris Brown Dancer (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.