Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,946 members, 7,852,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:44 PM

You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha (55460 Views)

"Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB / Go And Pay Your Workers First, Anglican Bishop Tells Okorocha, Rejects His N200k / Lopsided Appointment: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Bjergtrolde: 8:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
crixtex:
Lol... ds APC pple are truly fools.... try okorocha and see wat will happen to ye all...

Nothing would happen.

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Toktee(m): 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
ignis:
This is what happen when you leave your very own people and support an outsider because of greed.

Rochas, whether you like it or not, you belong to the 5%.

Laughing in Arabic.
How market last night?

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Bevista: 8:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
The opinion expressed in the article does not reflect the views of APC leadership. This is an Igbo man talking to a fellow Igbo man.

It is very uncharitable to dismiss Okorocha's efforts in the last presidential election. In fairness to him, there wasn't much he could do individually. The sentiments against PMB in the region was palpable. 80% of the governors in the region were in the opposing party and they also had the benefit of presidential might. Okorocha still managed to give PMB over 25% in his state against all odds.

The leader of APC in the region, probably, wants to sulk up to Tinubu & PMB. He is a ridiculous sycophant for trying to pull his brother down. Something the northerners would never do.

5 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Toktee(m): 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
Someone That Gave APC over 100k votes in a southeast state na Beans?

This APC self

2 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by pat077: 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mallam Rochas don enter one chance

7 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by funkybully(f): 8:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
Both okoroawusa and okeallah shud stop disturbing us with their regrets and noise.

We igbos did not vote bubu and we are happy we did not.

Please go smell d coffee in apc office. 4 years is not far to retrace ur betrayerful ostrich legs.

Ndi asai! Gerrarahere for real mehn! Ifeajuna them!

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by tiswell(m): 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
"I belong to everybody,i belong to nobody"
Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by ratumatu: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
But Buharia visit OWERRI severally during the campaign if I'm not mistaken. Chai chai chai. See true colours.

5 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by guiddoti: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
garrarahair! are you serious?

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by elly26: 8:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
dejavski:
When breeze blow wetin go happen to fowl yansh? grin

Fowl yansh go Open.
Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by lovinhubby2wife(m): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
AdaNri1:
please disagree with me all you like but don't call me a fool. It just exposes your lack of civility and tolerance.
oh sorry, my humble apology.

2 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by kinibigdeal(m): 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
prettytasha:
Brace yourself apc memebers ...pdp goons are on their way to this thread
undecided
Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by CSTR2: 8:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
hahaha.
And this idiott was hoping to become president.
I hope you will learn your lessons someday, mr okorocha.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by petermichaels(m): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
Aha!! Karma jst arrive at d door of d famous Rochas foundation. Nemesis activ8td. No b bahaushe! U go soon c Y dem b mutanen arewa. Rongchas!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by cococandy(f): 8:26pm On Sep 13, 2015
That's how they will deny their online supporters too when the time comes.
Serves him very right.
When he was using workers' salaries to finance APC campaign, he didn't know.

Now he's owing 7months and the two-faced goons have abandoned him.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by cyprus000: 8:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
AdaNri1:
Igbos are not sorry for not voting Buhari. If anything they feel vindicated by their action. They always knew Buhari would never like them and his 5% comment vindicated them.

Enough of all these silly blame game. We survived a civil war and with £20 for millions lost we were able to rebuild. Not to talk of useless political appointments that will not change the lives of igbos but enrich the pocket of cleptomaniac politicians.
coolcool

9 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by CSTR2: 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
The case of okorocha is a very curious case.
This man had the support of the entire igboland in his first foray into imo state politics and he won with a landslide.
How did he now became a pariah?
Who cursed okorocha?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by kristisking(m): 8:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
Okorocha ntoor.See your life

9 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by ifeanyiokolo: 8:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
Okorocha my man really camparn for buhari.

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Mudexk2(m): 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
If na d way sum piple dey tink wit dia yansh na I'm d system of govement b.. no b only boko haram we go xpect bt rain of bullet frm dia mouths. Sum1 go tlk NORTH AND SOUTH lik say if dey gv am gun e fit start am. Am na wash. Nonsense.... okorocha go jst laugh matter lik dis. Idiot wey u no lik buhari. E don eva thief ur fada money wey e rule? Abi e carry ur moda shoe wey e do petroleum minister, dem dey tlk abt pple wey go gv ur grandchildren food.m and u dey folow one shege wey wan kill every1 includin ur moda. Mumu pple, south my foo...
Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Rose2014: 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
dearpreye:
It's time to sieve the wheat from the chaff! LOL!

E don de red for my brother Okorocha.

Moral lesson: u can never be a hero for betraying ur own people

26 Likes 7 Shares

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
francizy:

Muhaahahahahaha that's beremx's sugar daddy sidelined when it was time to share the spoils of war... Chai Okorocha will soon be as useless as Amaechi in politics.. We warned the fooools!!! grin

We told them. They thought we were mad! Now it's time to share the spoils of war based on ratios. LOL!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Nobody: 8:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
Bjergtrolde:

Nothing would happen.
Remember vOkorocha is d back bone of APC in d east...
Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2015
AdaNri1:
Igbos are not sorry for not voting Buhari. If anything they feel vindicated by their action. They always knew Buhari would never like them and his 5% comment vindicated them.

Enough of all these silly blame game. We survived a civil war and with £20 for millions lost we were able to rebuild. Not to talk of useless political appointments that will not change the lives of igbos but enrich the pocket of cleptomaniac politicians.

Thank u very much! I am tired of all this appointment talk. How did the appointments in the past favour igbos?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by millionboi(m): 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hahahaha....shame on u okorocha,ntu o

6 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 13, 2015
Rose2014:

Moral lesson: u can never be a hero for betraying ur people

You can never be! Never! Those who betrayed their own people for another's sake are the biggest scums of the Earth. In the end, they shall lose on both ends.

Who wanna trust a friend who betrayed their own brothers? At your own peril!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by melzabull(f): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
lmao! grin

I hate both okoroawusa and osita okechukwu with passion, but Rochas okocroacha along with joe igbokwe are about the two biggest bastadssss

11 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by millionboi(m): 8:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
AdaNri1:

god bles u

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Rose2014: 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
dearpreye:

You can never be! Never! Those who betrayed their own people for another's sake are the biggest scums of the Earth. In the end, they shall lose on both ends.

Who wanna trust a friend who betrayed their own brothers? At your own peril!

Very true

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
Rose2014:

Moral lesson: u can never be a hero for betraying ur people

Never. Never. Those who betrayed theirs because of you are the most dangerous fools to have as friends. In the end, betrayers will lose on both ends.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by gentlelily(f): 8:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
Really LWKMD okorocha ntor but next time FEAR NORTH

6 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by millionboi(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
lovinhubby2wife:
Give what belongs to caeser to caeser, you cannot rob peter to pay paul

vindicated what? So many fools here...
u r d fool....zoo product lik u

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) / Labour Party Wins Big At Airport Staff School Enugu - Punch / 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.