Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,059 members, 7,852,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:01 PM

You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha (55461 Views)

"Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB / Go And Pay Your Workers First, Anglican Bishop Tells Okorocha, Rejects His N200k / Lopsided Appointment: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by melzabull(f): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
funkybully:

And ngwere usu enu, beremole and co
kenny987:

Nna ds remix of monikers no be here o! Lol...both lizard n bat join! Very funky!
LWKMD gringringrin

3 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by kenny987(f): 8:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
erunz:
Amechi- APC ATM Machine
Okorocha- Forbidden fruit

As in!!!
Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by kenny987(f): 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2015
dejavski:
When breeze blow wetin go happen to fowl yansh? grin

Discovery tinz along with the full impact of body odour! This one smell die!

6 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Bjergtrolde: 8:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
crixtex:

Remember vOkorocha is d back bone of APC in d east...

So he is the 100% of the 5%. That is negligible.
Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by lovinhubby2wife(m): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
millionboi:
u r d fool....zoo product lik u
how much more stupid can you be? Calling your father's land a zoo? Fool2
Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Daplux4: 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
Buari failed in the east because of his actions to igbos during his time as militry head of state
I think he hate igbos and now he still show it in his present appointment

9 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by gidjah(m): 8:58pm On Sep 13, 2015
I noticed that most of my eastern bothers are not wishing this amiable,self dogged politician Okorocha well!!so so absurd,na so una hate una own??,which way nmanmanu?which way igbo??i actually do Not expect you guys to wail or sob,i actually xpect you to fold your hands sit and watch as our loyal and selfless servant leader ..,,PMB do is things and bring IN the much expected true gains of democracy into this nation.You people shouldnt compalin at all,you all had you fill with your own unintelligent and clueless GEJ ,while he was in power,you guys had the Sec to the FED GOVT,you had the power ministry,SEC, CBN,NNPC,FINANCE,ROADSAFETY,AVIATION, EDUCATION,...ETC....haba ndigbo,which one na,why are you pple like this,,?if no political office comes to you, i think you guys shouldnt complainn for now,what development has this people brought to their various states or local govts??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by kenny987(f): 9:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
gidjah:
I noticed that most of my eastern bothers are not wishing this amiable,self dogged politician Okorocha well!!so so absurd,na so una hate una own??,which way nmanmanu?which way igbo??i actually do Not expect you guys to wail or sob,i actually xpect you to fold your hands sit and watch as our loyal and selfless servant leader ..,,PMB do is things and bring IN the much expected true gains of democracy into this nation.You people shouldnt compalin at all,you all had you fill with your own unintelligent and clueless GEJ ,while he was in opower,you guys had the Sec to the FED GOVT,you had the power ministry,SEC, CBN,NNPC,FINANCE,ROADSAFETY,AVIATION, EDUCATION,...ETC....haba ndigbo,which one na,why are you pple like this,,?if no political office comes to you, i think you guys shouldnt complainn for now,what development has this people brought to their various states or local govts??

I'll only tell u this once...scram! And hit the sack really quickly cos this gathering does not recognise ur kind that peddle filth and lies.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by AmakaDNBStories(f): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
Check my signature, you'd be glad.
Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by vascey(m): 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
AdaNri1:
Igbos are not sorry for not voting Buhari. If anything they feel vindicated by their action. They always knew Buhari would never like them and his 5% comment vindicated them.

Enough of all these silly blame game. We survived a civil war and with £20 for millions lost we were able to rebuild. Not to talk of useless political appointments that will not change the lives of igbos but enrich the pocket of cleptomaniac politicians.

I wish I could give you more likes but it's not possible. Except for the vindication bit, I agree with you. We are a proud and courageous tribe. We made our choice and we stick with it. We don't care about these appointments. We are doing fine. We have survived worse.

Politics, life and leadership is like a standing fan. It will blow one way today and other tomorrow. Like FFK said, The man who doesn't learn from history is cursed. After all, after all the marginalization of the black race in America, Obama is president today.

I don't know what the fuss about political appointments is about. Now Buhari is president, let him deliver. The people I pity are those that voted for him and yet have nothing to show for it. They have been used.

As for azz licking owelle judas okorocha...

Time tells all. Time will tell if Buhari was the right choice or not. Personally, I wish him the best.

7 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
bro i helped to make your likes 100 grin grin grin grin grin
AdaNri1:
Igbos are not sorry for not voting Buhari. If anything they feel vindicated by their action. They always knew Buhari would never like them and his 5% comment vindicated them.

Enough of all these silly blame game. We survived a civil war and with £20 for millions lost we were able to rebuild. Not to talk of useless political appointments that will not change the lives of igbos but enrich the pocket of cleptomaniac politicians.

5 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Uncletony(m): 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
lovinhubby2wife:
Give what belongs to caeser to caeser, you cannot rob peter to pay paul

vindicated what? So many fools here...

Just admit u dnt knw d meaning of the word, instead of fooling urself.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Evaromantik(m): 9:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
AdaNri1:

chai,my sista.......may God almighty bless you.......ezigbo ada

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Gboliwe: 9:06pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hiohiohiohiohio. Let the blame game continue. See dem! see dem! The shameless noisemakers doing what they know best to do.

This is just the beginning and it's going to be it!

6 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by millionboi(m): 9:07pm On Sep 13, 2015
lovinhubby2wife:
how much more stupid can you be? Calling your father's land a zoo? Fool2
i cn feel ur pain?....bt no mata hw painful it maybe,u remain a zoo product!clown

4 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by francizy(m): 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Let us tell ourselves the ugly truth, no one will ever trust you if you can betray your own household.

NB: any southerner dining and wining with a Fulani and believes that they have his interest at heart is a complete iidiot.
Quote me anywhere

Have you ever lived in the north?? shocked shocked

The bolded is so true!!!

During my school days, that a southern or non-Hausa/Fulani Muslim gets their votes in school political settings is if there isn't any Hausa/Fulani who ran for same post. We the Christians didn't even bother contesting as they will always find a way to win (thru their usual rigging tactics).

It was only one Niger state Muslim that played a fast one on them. He did exactly what Saraki did in the Senate back then (years back). The guy had loyalists among the non-Hausa/Fulani Muslim circle and had to campaign within the Christian folds (an action that the Hausa/Fulani people wanted to use against him). This actually made him win.

However, the mofo go chop money dem come force am to resign. Thank goodness I never voted...

One very social guy and brilliant Southerner in school then contested for social rep but was beaten blue-black by one Alfa that always goes about with three-quarter trousers.. grin

These people don't give a hoot about you. It's rather surprising that foolish people like Tinubu, Amaechi and Rochas will fall into their trap cuz of greed.. undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Lumiere91: 9:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
This politician are embarrasing we igbos by always talking of appointment.we igbos are not politics dependent,we work hard.to hell with appointments,just give us electricity,road and keep ur gworo.
The only reason igbos hate northerner is because the first hate us.the lynch our corpers,killed our brothers all this years.so we are fed up.
if only buhari would practice justice then peace will overflow

6 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by bolabolabo: 9:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
Okorocha never campaigned for anyone. that was why APC lost all the National Assembly seats in Imo state. He was self centred. I witnessed all dis. infact I was a presiding officer in IMO and I knew how tinzz went....

he deserves whatever APC dishes him

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by DedeNkem: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
Should it matter if someone didn't campaign or vote for Buhari during the election? Is Buhari an APC president or Nigerian president?
A Nigerian president should be a president for all not only for those who voted or campaigned for him, or his ethnic group or friends and associates!!

APC is becoming PDP.
Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by franksam2009: 9:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
AdaNri1:

thank you so much, I believe u just spoke the minds of 99% Igbos, we didn't and will never regret voting against APC, we are not like the Yoruba race(slaves of the north)

8 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Truckpusher(m): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
dearpreye:

Never. If a man could betray his own people to work for you, then he's a dangerous and untrustworthy man. Fear them.

Of course if you can sell out completely considering the last political atmosphere in this country , I'll personally kill you first after using you because you're nothing but a man on a mission.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Of course if you can sell out completely considering the last political atmosphere in this country , I'll personally kill you first after using you because you're nothing but a man on a mission.
grin grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
Do d yoga.
Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Daplux4: 9:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
Gboliwe:
Hiohiohiohiohio. Let the blame game continue. See dem! see dem! The shameless noisemakers doing what they know best to do.

This is just the beginning and it's going to be it!

But it can't be forever
Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by melzabull(f): 9:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
CSTR2:
The case of okorocha is a very curious case.
This man had the support of the entire igboland in his first foray into imo state politics and he won with a landslide.
How did he now became a pariah?
Who cursed okorocha?
His pride and ego. He is full of arrogance.

He got the APGA ticket on a platter having being invited unchallenged to be the flag bearer in imo by the patty leadership (Peter Obi and victor umeh)

He refused to respect those that made him governor of IMO in the first instance. In 2012, at a meeting of the SE governors forum when Peter Obi was the then chairman, okorocha sat on obi's sit, an organiser appealed to him to change sit as where he was seated was meant for the chairman of the SE gov forum, Rocha's refused, it almost generated a brawl between his aids and the organisers, it took the intervention of Theodore orji (ex abia state gov) to prevail on rochas to vacate the sit for Obi. (all this bragadoccio and pride despite the fact that he was the youngest/most junior governor among all 5 SE governors present)

He was hell bent on creating acrimony between himself and Peter obi and among ndigbos at large by his frequent unguarded attacks on Obi and ndi Anambra and other divisive utterances even by his goons here on naira land. (The legendary Chino11 and the cursed abagworo comes to mind)

When he eventually left APGA the party under whose platform he achieved his dream of coming into governance, rather than leave peacefully and silently, he wrongly accused and insulted its leaders, called APGA a regional party and other unprintable names and insults

The fool supports any ill-treatment metted out to igbos eg fashole deportation, oba lil Wayne lagoon speech etc.

The bastaddd is a curse to/on himself

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Tycoflu(m): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Is it that most people here can't comprehend an article as simple as this or what? For crying out loud! this statement is from south east APC and not the national body. Na so the hate don blind una eye reach. Na wa for wailers self.
Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by collins011(m): 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Pls I want state this clearly. Asking me to vote for Buhari is like asking me to convert to islam .

I will never vote for Buhari not even on a gun point.

Please quote me anywhere.

7 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
Evaromantik:

chai,my sista.......may God almighty bless you.......ezigbo ada
cheesy cheesy
Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by francizy(m): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
funkybully:

And ngwere usu enu, beremole and co

You forgot odegelli, e-goat and amugworo... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Truckpusher(m): 9:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
francizy:

Have you ever lived in the north?? shocked shocked

The bolded is so true!!!

During my school days, that a southern or non-Hausa/Fulani Muslim gets their votes in school political settings is if there isn't any Hausa/Fulani who ran for same post. We the Christians didn't even bother contesting as they will always find a way to win (thru their usual rigging tactics).

It was only one Niger state Muslim that played a fast one on them. He did exactly what Saraki did in the Senate back then (years back). The guy had loyalists among the non-Hausa/Fulani Muslim circle and had to campaign within the Christian folds (an action that the Hausa/Fulani people wanted to use against him). This actually made him win.

However, the mofo go chop money dem come force am to resign. Thank goodness I never voted...

One very social guy and brilliant Southerner in school then contested for social rep but was beaten blue-black by one Alfa that always goes about with three-quarter trousers.. grin

These people don't give a hoot about you. It's rather surprising that foolish people like Tinubu, Amaechi and Rochas will fall into their trap cuz of greed.. undecided
I learnt that lesson at 17 and my position will never change at all.

They even teach their children the act of dominance and self preservation which most of our parents probably over look thinking it's one Nigeria with the same kids and the same mentality.
I've known this people for who they are and it would be stupid on my side not to share with folks here.
They are worse than any nuclear bomb you could think of .
These people are bunch of deluded fellows and they posses the same amount of bile and hate the Arabs have for the black race and I keep wondering how people like Amaechi and Okorocha didn't see the bigger picture.
Make them go school read everything readable Amaechi and Okorocha no gree , now Na the same mistake wey their papa make dem dey make so. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by nwadiuko1(m): 9:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
My governor my governor.....grin e don be for u.....
We dy talk am dah year una dy jump up and down with abok.I dem...now c ya life grin

4 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by wtfCode: 9:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
rochas na sheer mumu

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) / 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon / Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.