Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,932 members, 7,852,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:02 PM

You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha (55459 Views)

"Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB / Go And Pay Your Workers First, Anglican Bishop Tells Okorocha, Rejects His N200k / Lopsided Appointment: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by melzabull(f): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
Rose2014:

E don de red for my brother Okorocha.

Moral lesson: u can never be a hero for betraying ur people
Nne that gif got me rotflmao......cheesygrin

Biko kedu ebe buddahmonk no? that's his specialty grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by slap1(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
I love this. Okorocha deserves any treatment given him by the APC. We in the once beautiful city of Owerri support whatever he gets from the APC, good or bad.

12 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Excellentmind: 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
crixtex:

Remember vOkorocha is d back bone of APC in d east...

OKOROAWUSA has already deepened himself in the hot water and so can't come out unhurt.

10 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by kestolove95(m): 8:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
Buhari shud not appoint any ibo man tru out his stay in aso rock if he don't want to fail...but why ar iboz angri not bein appointed in a country whch dey refer as zoo?
Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Rose2014: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
melzabull:
Nne that gif got me rotflmao......cheesygrin

Biko kedu ebe buddahmonk no? that's his specialty grin

Hahahahaha and easternlion

U guys should Come n share the Sunday night laughter here cheesy

Confusion has entered the camp of the enemy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 13, 2015
lovinhubby2wife:
oh sorry, my humble apology.
smiley

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by melzabull(f): 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
Mallam rochas okoroawusa is a bastadd-Chris Ngige

bloodykiller I hail'o grin

12 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by CSTR2: 8:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
CC, obiagelli.

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by kenny987(f): 8:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
The deny everything including their members! My people forget that our roots ought to transcend political affiliations. Okorocha instead of fighting for collective interest of his people is busy playing partisan politics with d development of his homeland! Having voted enmasse for GEJ, does it make him more Igbo than others? Foolish man! That is why he is called Agboghoawusa!

8 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by gentlelily(f): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
CSTR2:
The case of okorocha is a very curious case.
This man had the support of the entire igboland in his first foray into imo state politics and he won with a landslide.
How did he now became a pariah?
Who cursed okorocha?
Hahahaha u are very funny no be small curse

2 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by jimi4us: 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
AdaNri1:
Igbos are not sorry for not voting Buhari. If anything they feel vindicated by their action. They always knew Buhari would never like them and his 5% comment vindicated them.

Enough of all these silly blame game. We survived a civil war and with £20 for millions lost we were able to rebuild. Not to talk of useless political appointments that will not change the lives of igbos but enrich the pocket of cleptomaniac politicians.
thank you Adanne. i always know yolobas dont have sense

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by melzabull(f): 8:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
Rose2014:

Hahahahaha and easternlion
U guys should Come n share the Sunday night laughter here cheesy
yea yea!
We full here wella. okocroacha neva chee chum chin
Phyno be like 'o nwebe ihe ifu' grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by OreMI22: 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
[size=13pt]Roaches is like huh?......

I Love it!!!
[/size]

9 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by chuckynath(m): 8:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
Ndigbo never voted for buhari and even if the presidential election should be re-conducted,ndigbo still will not vote for him.
No regrets!

20 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by francizy(m): 8:48pm On Sep 13, 2015
dearpreye:

We told them. They thought we were mad! Now it's time to share the spoils of war based on ratios. LOL!

LoL.. Whoever thinks that the tribalistic Baba go slow will treat North and South equally (even after making the statement in USA) is only fooling his/her self..

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Evaromantik(m): 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
Yes.....now it will be obvious to him they dnt like him..........he and Rotimi are now facing the same fate

8 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by freshdude99(m): 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
sirugos:
The truth still remains that no average igbo man truelly voted for apc as a party. Even okorocha indirectly campaign for GEJ. #Fact#
After typing rubbish then you hash tag it fact?
Dude you dey craze abi Na crazy dey worry you...
Igbo you are not, research during election you didn't carry out
And you come here to spew rubbish angry
If no be say Na NL, Na backhand slap I for dash now...
Swerve boo

2 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by funkybully(f): 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
CSTR2:
CC, obiagelli.

And ngwere usu enu, beremole and co

3 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Neplusultra(f): 8:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
Good for you Okorocha! You see ya life? tongue undecided

11 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by ogaprime(m): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
I say A you say P another say C....omo na dem sabi

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by kenny987(f): 8:50pm On Sep 13, 2015
funkybully:

Nna ds remix of monikers no be here o! Lol...both lizard n bat join! Very funky!

5 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Rose2014: 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
kenny987:
They deny everything including their members! My people forget that our roots ought to transcend political affiliations. Okorocha instead of fighting for collective interest of his people is busy playing partisan politics with d development of his homeland! Having voted enmasse for GEJ, does it make him more Igbo than others? Foolish man! That is why he is called Agboghoawusa!

So my sister don carry her vex reach here grin

Can't stop chuckling at the bolded

3 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Nobody: 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
APC is non existent in south east, Rochas can't mobilise his whole village for apc talk less of mobilising other south east states.

11 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by CSTR2: 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
funkybully:

Obiagelli is the only person i respect of the lot.
She is intelligent, i will give her that.

4 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by melzabull(f): 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
prettytasha:
Brace yourself apc memebers ...pdp goons are on their way to this thread
Onuku! how are you?

I can see you are also high on janjaweeed

3 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by kenny987(f): 8:51pm On Sep 13, 2015
Rose2014:

So u don carry ur vex reach here grin

Can't stop chucking at the bolded

U neva settle me na...I say nkwu! For proper relaxation and clearer visions...lol

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Truckpusher(m): 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2015
francizy:

Muhaahahahahaha that's beremx's sugar daddy sidelined when it was time to share the spoils of war... Chai Okorocha will soon be as useless as Amaechi in politics.. We warned the fooools!!! grin
Let us tell ourselves the ugly truth, no one will ever trust you if you can betray your own household.

NB: any southerner dining and wining with a Fulani and believes that they have his interest at heart is a complete iidiot.
Quote me anywhere .

18 Likes 5 Shares

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by squad147(m): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
thats his owm reward and he was warned before-hand...congrates rochas

5 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by fr3do(m): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
Bevista:
The opinion expressed in the article does not reflect the views of APC leadership. This is an Igbo man talking to a fellow Igbo man.

It is very uncharitable to dismiss Okorocha's in the last presidential election. In fairness to him, there wasn't much he could do individually. The sentiments against PMB in the region was palpable. 80% of the governors in the region were in the opposing party and they also had the benefit of presidential might. Okorocha still managed to give PMB over 25% in his state against all odds.

The leader of APC in the region, probably, wants to sulk up to Tinubu & PMB. He is a ridiculous sycophant for trying to pull his brother down. Something the northerners would never do.

gbam

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by derock533: 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
Hey mehn gerrarahia in igbo (so ebe a pu oo)...see I wanu tell you somhun cos you guyins don't know nothun... I don't care who is appointed or not just move diz moha huckin country toward. PMB please I just want right thinking persons to be appointed, forget all my brothers and sisters if you think they don't worth your appointments. But make sure Nigeria (both South North East West) move forward, you gat me? Wia you go get probs na when things fall apart in this country...Woolup...you hear wat am saying? Halla
Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Let us tell ourselves the ugly truth, no one will ever trust you if you can betray your own household.

NB: any southerner dining and wining with a Fulani and believes that they have his interest at heart is a complete iidiot.
Quote me anywhere .

Never. If a man could betray his own people to work for you, then he's a dangerous and untrustworthy man. Fear them.

11 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole Lands In Benin Airport, Received By Supporters (Photos) / Labour Party Wins Big At Airport Staff School Enugu - Punch / 480 Nigerian Soldiers Flee To Cameroon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.