Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,063 members, 7,852,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:19 PM

You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha (55462 Views)

"Form A Political Party And Push Your Agenda" - APC Tells IPOB, MASSOB / Go And Pay Your Workers First, Anglican Bishop Tells Okorocha, Rejects His N200k / Lopsided Appointment: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by barbiegirl4luv(f): 9:23pm On Sep 13, 2015
Vondata:
APC are bunch of betrayals. Okorocha was d only igbo govt dat tried for APC during campaign.
They jst wana make APC full Northern party. Ingrates

Okorocha did it for his pocket not the party, all he needed was his own victory, nothing else or you've forgotten he wanted to go back to APGA before when I thought APC would not make him win the second time, and he took it upon himself to. Do whatever it takes to make people vote. For. Him
Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Truckpusher(m): 9:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
dearpreye:

grin grin grin grin grin
You're laughing .

Just watch and see how uncle Bubu go use dem like rag.

The Fulani man understood clearly the advantages of power and they'll use it and screw you nicely until you bleed and not able to raise a finger in protest.
Mark my words - by the time they are done in making policies that would tie us down for another forty years we'd be fuccking too old to make any noise and our kids will continue with the same struggle. grin
Bro Joe just go there go Fucck up.
Burn the North and wait for the consequences .
Power, absolute power and freedom is nothing but a big gamble .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by francizy(m): 9:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
I learnt that lesson at 17 and my position will never change at all.

They even teach their children the act of dominance and self preservation which most of our parents probably over look thinking it's one Nigeria with the same kids and the same mentality.
I've known this people for who they are and it would be stupid on my side not to share with folks here.
They are worse than any nuclear bomb you could think of .
These people are bunch of deluded fellows and they posses the same amount of bile and hate the Arabs have for the black race and I keep wondering how people like Amaechi and Okorocha didn't see the bigger picture.
Make them go school read everything readable Amaechi and Okorocha no gree , now Na the same mistake wey their papa make dem dey make so. grin

My bro, the feeling am having now is better than winning the presidential election. To me, nothing feels better than seeing tomorrow and warning some gullible zombies about it before the disaster comes knocking.. cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by jnrbayano(m): 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
AdaNri1:
Igbos are not sorry for not voting Buhari. If anything they feel vindicated by their action. They always knew Buhari would never like them and his 5% comment vindicated them.

Enough of all these silly blame game. We survived a civil war and with £20 for millions lost we were able to rebuild. Not to talk of useless political appointments that will not change the lives of igbos but enrich the pocket of cleptomaniac politicians.

Chop knuckle ada mmadu. You stated the obvious.

I really like what is happening to Okorocha now despite him being igbo. He is a traitor.

6 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by funkybully(f): 9:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
francizy:

You forgot odegelli, e-goat and amugworo... grin

They are all sai buhari zoombies!

7 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by nightmile: 9:30pm On Sep 13, 2015
Truluvguy:
bro i helped to make your likes 100 grin grin grin grin grin

What an irony, Igbos are not sorry but are all over the place crying and begging for appointments. Went as far as crying to CNN. Igbos are toddlers when it comes to politics as only fools put all their eggs in one basket. Fake lives
Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by kenny987(f): 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
nightmile:

What an irony, Igbos are not sorry but are all over the place crying and begging for appointments. Went as far as crying to CNN. Igbos are toddlers when it comes to politics as only fools put all their eggs in one basket. Fake lives

Shoo!

2 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by 1miccza: 9:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
Okay the beats just start!!!
Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Nobody: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
jnrbayano:

Chop knuckle ada mmadu. You stated the obvious.

I really like what is happening to Okorocha now despite him being igbo. He is a traitor.
Sometimes you even wonder...obukwa onye Igbo.
Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by fortunechy(m): 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
okorocha is gross disappointment to igbos

5 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by nwakaibeya1: 9:34pm On Sep 13, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73_HYeb2Io8 the judgement and revenge of the God of justice has come and he has began in the spiritual and will be manifesting little by little as the things of God remains a gradual process and those who knows about the spiritual understand this truth and revelation
Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by jnrbayano(m): 9:35pm On Sep 13, 2015
AdaNri1:
Sometimes you even wonder...obukwa onye Igbo.

Honestly. Ife a dikwa m egwu.

5 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by vivalavida(m): 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
I support any action meted out to my useless Governor.
he fully deserves it for all the evils against Igbo's he has supported. from the deportation to the lagoon wahala.
stupeed dumbo

3 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Nicklaus(m): 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
Vondata:
APC are bunch of betrayals. Okorocha was d only igbo govt dat tried for APC during campaign.
They jst wana make APC full Northern party. Ingrates
Blood was supposed to be thicker than water.

Even the suya man @ my fun club traveled to the north just to vote for Buhari. Now that's loyalty. Okorocha betrayed his own on his own soil.

He wouldn't expect anything less from them. I used to like him, but after the election, I just don't know.

He fukt up!

However if APC refuses to see that he sincerely campaigned for them, then they are all political tribal bigots.

And he deserves iT.

6 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Truckpusher(m): 9:36pm On Sep 13, 2015
francizy:

My bro, the feeling am having now is better than winning the presidential election. To me, nothing feels better than seeing tomorrow and warning some gullible zombies about it before the disaster comes knocking.. cheesy
We will always have zombies among us as long as we are a free people that are not being bamboozled with religion to a point where you can kill for your religion.

Our people should always have the freedom of expression at all cost because this is what has preserved our generation.
We don't worship anything we can't see and this is our strength despite the ills of Christianity .
Before colonization we were a people that lived in an organized society , we knew how to season our meat , made our wine and lived harmoniously with nature where every man has a voice and this is what democracy is all about and it is important to maintain that status quo because this is who we are.
They are not really zombies but our brothers and sisters that has used our way of life to seek a different opinion.
God forbid that we should become like the land of our oppressors where people don't ask questions but always obey the last order.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
Bjergtrolde:

So he is the 100% of the 5%. That is negligible.
Lol....
Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 13, 2015
Excellentmind:

OKOROAWUSA has already deepened himself in the hot water and so can't come out unhurt.
Lol... miracles happen

2 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by 989900: 9:46pm On Sep 13, 2015
"I challenge Governor Okorocha to tell the world how far he assisted Senator Osita Izunaso for his bid for Orlu senatorial district, his own constituency and that of Hons Uche Onyeguocha and Uwajimogu of Owerri and Okigwe districts respectively” Okechukwu stated.

#okeisjustbitter
Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by friends4ever(m): 9:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
dejavski:
When breeze blow wetin go happen to fowl yansh? grin

FOWL YANSH GO OPEN grin cool

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by LastSurvivor: 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
My Dad use to tell me "Family over everything".. He who betrayed his brother will betray anyone and should never be trusted. that is Rochas case

5 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by endyfine(f): 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
Bunch of idiots!
Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 13, 2015
meaning?
Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Guyman02: 10:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
Despite betraying his own people to campaign vigorously, refering to Buhari as Okechukwu Buhari and getting some traditional rulers to give him chieftaincy titles, APC still feels Rochas did not not do enough. Thats not fair on the man and that is a betrayal by APC

1 Like

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by nkemjacob2(m): 10:03pm On Sep 13, 2015
Buahri does not need expecial advice toward minister appointment. If u want ur govt to go peacefully. U no wht to do
Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by chinae(m): 10:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
sirugos:
The truth still remains that no average igbo man truelly voted for apc as a party. Even okorocha indirectly campaign for GEJ. #Fact#
I love my race as Nwa afo we don't let the opinion of fools alter our essence.
No normal nwa afo voted APC for any reason.

6 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by Nobody: 10:20pm On Sep 13, 2015
I see biafria breaking out of Nigeria just wait for , am not exaggerating,we will broke up in d future

2 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by sirugos(m): 10:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
freshdude99:

After typing rubbish then you hash tag it fact?
Dude you dey craze abi Na crazy dey worry you...
Igbo you are not, research during election you didn't carry out
And you come here to spew rubbish angry
If no be say Na NL, Na backhand slap I for dash now...
Swerve boo
bingo talking
Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by afrika(f): 10:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
What rubbish is this? Ndigbo this, Ndigbo that. Some group of fools talk for the entire igbos. That's unfair. That's personal greed and not for the interest of the common igbo man on d street
Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by cococandy(f): 10:44pm On Sep 13, 2015
CSTR2:
The case of okorocha is a very curious case.
This man had the support of the entire igboland in his first foray into imo state politics and he won with a landslide.
How did he now became a pariah?
Who cursed okorocha?

Great question.

I remember we went out in the streets to celebrate his victory against Ohakim's dictatorial regime as a true victory for democracy since the people got what they wanted for the first time in an election.

The man is beyond redemption.

3 Likes

Re: You Didn’t Truly Campaign For Buhari, APC Tells Okorocha by sonnie10: 10:49pm On Sep 13, 2015
No matter how much you nurse another woman's baby, the baby still belongs to the person

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bomb Blast: Pieces Of Human Flesh Litter Abuja Suburb - Punch / Soludo's Wife, Nonye Showcases Her Gymnastics Skills, Urges Everyone to Keep Fit / Dasuki Makes Public Appearance In Court After A While In Detention (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.