Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,342 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

Help! I’m In A Sexual Relationship With Two Men Who Don’t Know About Each Other - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I’m In A Sexual Relationship With Two Men Who Don’t Know About Each Other (1122 Views)

"Two Men Claim Ownership Of Baby After Their Lover Gave Birth In Edo". Photo / HELP!! I’m In Love With My Cousin, We Started Having Sex Ion Know How To Stop / When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I’m In A Sexual Relationship With Two Men Who Don’t Know About Each Other by businessline: 3:58am On Sep 14, 2015
I’m in a sexual relationship with two men who don’t know about each other – should I tell them?

When my son left home, his father went back to his previous girlfriend. After several years, I started dating again and have had sexual relationships with two men for six months. They don’t know about each other, but neither has asked for commitment. I could happily carry on like this for a while, but my friends say it’s not fair.

What do you think

http://nigeriacamera.net/im-in-a-sexual-relationship-with-two-men-who-dont-know-about-each-other-should-i-tell-them/
Re: Help! I’m In A Sexual Relationship With Two Men Who Don’t Know About Each Other by CUM4WHAT(m): 4:03am On Sep 14, 2015
NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Help! I’m In A Sexual Relationship With Two Men Who Don’t Know About Each Other by bewla(m): 4:16am On Sep 14, 2015
and the two men have two more sex partner in return the two more extra are married and have kids and ther husband have concubine the concubines have some one to do the thing when there man is with is wife and so on and do fort go the list
Re: Help! I’m In A Sexual Relationship With Two Men Who Don’t Know About Each Other by ahnie: 5:15am On Sep 14, 2015
Please spare us the heartache from this your garlic and Uda english
bewla:
and the two men have two more sex partner in return the two more extra are married and have kids and ther husband have concubine the concubines have some one to do the thing when there man is with is wife and so on and do fort go the list
English Hard.

1 Like

Re: Help! I’m In A Sexual Relationship With Two Men Who Don’t Know About Each Other by nnachukz(m): 5:38am On Sep 14, 2015
Don't mind your friend. It is very very fair to carry on in your promiscuity, just add up 8 more men to round up the number. When you are done digging your emotional grave, the men will meet one another and jealousy will set in. Only you will be the receiver of the heat and shame that will result from this.
Re: Help! I’m In A Sexual Relationship With Two Men Who Don’t Know About Each Other by Zendinho(m): 6:11am On Sep 14, 2015
Enjoy d cucumbers while it last bt dnt cme bak here n wail o if nt na dat tym u go see me coment...na i de reversed.
Re: Help! I’m In A Sexual Relationship With Two Men Who Don’t Know About Each Other by walearoy(m): 6:16am On Sep 14, 2015
ahnie:
Please spare us the heartache from this your garlic and Uda englishEnglish Hard.

WICKED!!!
Re: Help! I’m In A Sexual Relationship With Two Men Who Don’t Know About Each Other by Chidonc(m): 6:18am On Sep 14, 2015
madam you are highly kworupt walahi, this is why baba needs to fight kworuption, sai baba
Re: Help! I’m In A Sexual Relationship With Two Men Who Don’t Know About Each Other by Sunexy(m): 7:06am On Sep 14, 2015
U cud make me d 3rd guy too...I wunt know abt d odas also
grin grin grin
Re: Help! I’m In A Sexual Relationship With Two Men Who Don’t Know About Each Other by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 14, 2015
Well, since neither has asked for commitment, seems you're a free agent from where I'm standing. Therefore, you owe them nothing. Just make sure to be safe for your own sake, because you don't know who they're sleeping with when they aren't sleeping with you since none is commited to you.

I don't wanna get preachy about casual sex, so I'll just leave it right there because it's your life.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I’m In A Sexual Relationship With Two Men Who Don’t Know About Each Other by bewla(m): 7:27am On Sep 14, 2015
ahnie:
Please spare us the heartache from this your garlic and Uda englishEnglish Hard.
simply put together it mean the sex go round

(1) (Reply)

How To Impress A Girl Friend - Proven And Working Ways / Can U Date Someone Bearing The Same Name Wth Ur Ex Of Ur last Relationship / The Next Thug That Approaches Me Downtown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.