Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:52 AM

Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) (54067 Views)

Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by potofruit: 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
what has age got to do with conversion to a faith. So if a 15,16 years old person convert to Christianity, you will not accept her?
joseph1832:
So a 16 year old girl who is still a minor and a dependent can convert to Islam and she will be accepted.

Perhaps the Sheik who accepted her conversion might be willing to tell us what will happen to her should her parents decide to unleash their wrath on her?

And should she be disowned, who is going to carter for her needs and education ( let it be known that marrying her off isn't acceptable).

I find it hard to believe that this set of people who accepted this girl did so without considering the fact that she's very much a minor and such decision is just too heavy for her to make on her own.

I look forward to the rest of this story because I know feeling and emotions will fly when the parents become involved because she's still their daughter and any attempt to take her away from them is kidnapping.
Joseph you and i has failed Jesus Christ, for allowing people like that to change faith. leaf minor . she is not a minor

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo / Seun Doesn't Exist / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.