Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) (54066 Views)

Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by tranxo(m): 1:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
joseph1832:
So a 16 year old girl who is still a minor and a dependent can convert to Islam and she will be accepted.

Perhaps the Sheik who accepted her conversion might be willing to tell us what will happen to her should her parents decide to unleash their wrath on her?

And should she be disowned, who is going to carter for her needs and education ( let it be known that marrying her off isn't acceptable).

I find it hard to believe that this set of people who accepted this girl did so without considering the fact that she's very much a minor and such decision is just too heavy for her to make on her own.

I look forward to the rest of this story because I know feeling and emotions will fly when the parents become involved because she's still their daughter and any attempt to take her away from them is kidnapping.
To some people, 13 years is adulthood. 16 year old girl for up there don born 3 times ooo
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by fairheven: 2:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
That someone was born in a Christian home and goes to church regularly doesn't make that person "a Christian"

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by kosokoadeyemi: 2:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
Religion is noting,but character we need.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by fairheven: 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
Eco2580:

Bro.
To cut it short...
She is now under the care of SUPREME COUNCIL OF ISLAMIC AFFAIRS OF NIGERIA, all her responsibilities are now shoulder on that organisation, though she may live with her parents if they allow her. Furthermore even though she is now a Muslim Islam encourage her to carter for her parents needs whenever she have the means & to obey in every aspect (if its not concerning religion).
And how many KIDS converts can Supreme council of Islamic affairs cater for ,if they are not playing to the Gallery?
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by ojuu4u(m): 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=Dindondin post=37998851]
Well, I m not against muslims. But you see most people that converts to Islam are like people that derailed from the right path. Look at the footballer called Emmanuel Adebayor. There was a news that he was now a muslim. I was surprised when BBC Sport said he contacted his Pastor against joining Aston Villa this summer. How come he still contact a Pastor when he's a muslim. And look at Adebayor, if what the media is saying is true, his life is currently in shambles. A true case of a deluded fellow. From family issue to club issue. So, if anyone says that a muslim convert is deluded, he/she may be right! Mike Tyson is also another converted star living an unbalanced life!

Dats y i say they only interested in numerical strenght rather than souls winning, those known figures they claimed cöverted, are they joinin islam because heaven or worldlness? Even our asari dokubo said he joined islam so that he wll be able to fight govt, lo and behold! he is a rich man today.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by fairheven: 2:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
Eco2580:

Bro.
To cut it short...
She is now under the care of SUPREME COUNCIL OF ISLAMIC AFFAIRS OF NIGERIA, all her responsibilities are now shoulder on that organisation, though she may live with her parents if they allow her. Furthermore even though she is now a Muslim Islam encourage her to carter for her parents needs whenever she have the means & to obey in every aspect (if its not concerning religion).
And how many KIDS converts can Supreme council of Islamic affairs cater for ,if they are not playing to the Gallery? Why don't they concentrate on taking care of all the Poor beggars littering around major cities all across Nigeria before embarking on frivolous jamboree?
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by ojuu4u(m): 2:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=Haywhymido post=37999032] ur mumuness can't be over emphasised. A lad wld knw Anoda mean another. Read ur what u wrote and see it 4 urself. Yes, nobody is above mistake, but accept correction when there is case 4 it.

The way u rant shows ur 'level and class' I asked you to correct me you cant pin point just ONE error. Well read ur post very well, does that phrase 'sit' well in that statement?

that's "yoruba english" (it shows u ar a yoruba boy)

(dnt wandering too much, instead of "anoda one" you use the word ...also,moreso,besides etc..,next time dnt derail thread and dnt correct those that know more than you you do. ok.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
midolian:
The brothers and sisters of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria under the Leadership of  Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky witnessed the reverting to Islam of a 16 year old girl.

The girl was formerly a Christian and went to the venue where they were holding a program in Abuja and expressed her interest to convert to Islam.

In an Interviewed with Pointer Express correspondent in Abuja shortly after her conversion to Islam Ifesinachi Anih said her decision was in line with her belief and conviction in Islam as the true religion of Almighty Allah SWT and the only way mankind will get salvation.

Ifesinachi who is SS2 student of Apo Resettlement Secondary School in Apo District of Abuja, hails from Okano local Government of Enugu State in Eastern Nigeria, she explained that she notified her parent the intention of conversion to Islam but they disagreed with her later on she made up her mind to choose the true religion.

On that faithful day around 9:00 o’clock in the morning the lady took a taxi from Apo and proceeded to National Mosque via Area 1, and along the road she saw two Muslim Sisters in their Islamic attire(HIJAB). The driver carrying her stopped and introduced her to the Sisters; so they went together to the venue of  aThanks Giving program in honor of Hurras (Guards ) of the Islamic Movement Abuja Zone, who, became second  during  parade competition that took place in Zaria three month ago.

The lady has chosen Amatullahi as her new Islamic name and appealed to other Muslims faithful to remain committed to the services of Islam in order to benefit from Allah’s blessing.

Mal Abubakar Abu-Sumayyah the Amir of Abuja who supervised the conversion to Islam has expressed his highest gratitude to Almighty Allah SWT for making the process easier and prayed for the protection of her faith.

http://en.abna24.com/service/africa/archive/2015/09/14/710663/story.html
NA SMALL GIRL NA. SHE KNOWETH NOT WHAT SHE IS DOING,

BUT THE WAY THOSE ANIMALS (MUSLIM ) GO DESTROY HER!!!
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
fairheven:

And how many KIDS converts can Supreme council of Islamic affairs cater for ,if they are not playing to the Gallery? Why don't they concentrate on taking care of all the Poor beggars littering around major cities all across Nigeria before embarking on frivolous jamboree?
Well The Supreme council of Islamic affairs aint responsible for the action of parents of such useless parent that sent their childrens to streets in the name of begging for alms.
Incase you dont know Islam forbade such negative action.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Haywhymido(m): 2:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=ojuu4u post=38001293][/quote]really i shd pinpoint bah? Am coming
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 2:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
She can even convert to ATR for all I care. One thing know is, if she ever dares to come to christaininty, her new sisters and brothers will have her decapitated.

But I think she's under spell.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Samuelkirk(m): 2:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
efilefun:
Even the bible you claim to believe and follow diligently said love your neighbor as yourself and wish to others what you wish to yourself. and NEVER JUDGE ANYONE... its a pity you all call yourself a christian but act like a pagan
What do you know about the Bible... What you are saying does not correspond with d topic
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Adepts: 2:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
you are welcome my sister to the right path, path of those who have earned Allah's SWT, blessing not those who have earned his anger and not those who are astray....May Almighty Allah in his indifinate power continuing guilding our Brother and Sister cristian brethren to the right path Amen .
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by fairheven: 2:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
Eco2580:
Well The Supreme council of Islamic affairs aint responsible for the action of parents of such useless parent that sent their childrens to streets in the name of begging for alms.
Incase you dont know Islam forbade such negative action.

Height of hypocrisy! They are quick to embrace a renegade-run_away adolescent, whose parents probably are not party to her decision?

BTW you don't call someone useless,because you are not their God.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Obynolee(f): 2:46pm On Sep 14, 2015
joseph1832:
So a 16 year old girl who is still a minor and a dependent can convert to Islam and she will be accepted.

Perhaps the Sheik who accepted her conversion might be willing to tell us what will happen to her should her parents decide to unleash their wrath on her?

And should she be disowned, who is going to carter for her needs and education ( let it be known that marrying her off isn't acceptable).

I find it hard to believe that this set of people who accepted this girl did so without considering the fact that she's very much a minor and such decision is just too heavy for her to make on her own.

I look forward to the rest of this story because I know feeling and emotions will fly when the parents become involved because she's still their daughter and any attempt to take her away from them is kidnapping.

You talk as if you are not in Nigeria, the man that engineered the conversion is willing to marry her.They will hypnotised you and forcefully convert you if the parents raised objection they will sponsor court action. Have you forgotten the daughter of RCCG pastor that suffered the same faith in Mina,they kept her in Emir's house later tried to marry her off.There is a house in Zaria city girls are hypnotised and later married off.It is common among Hausa muslems

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by efilefun(m): 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
I believe you need to read what the person i quoted wrote before jumping into conclusion and moreover before leaving Naija i am pretty sure i attended church service more than a lot of people who call themselves Christians on this forum. Good day
Samuelkirk:
What do you know about the Bible... What you are saying does not correspond with d topic
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
Willybos:
No body care For that, ok! she is even useless in Christianity
Don't say that
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by efilefun(m): 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
Your moniker says it all!!!! omo eranko
sonofananimal:
NA SMALL GIRL NA. SHE KNOWETH NOT WHAT SHE IS DOING,

BUT THE WAY THOSE ANIMALS (MUSLIM ) GO DESTROY HER!!!

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
fairheven:

Height of hypocrisy! They are quick to embrace a renegade-run_away adolescent, whose parents probably are not party to her decision?

BTW you don't call someone useless,because you are not their God.
It seem like you are lacking moral reasoning,
Pls dont quote me again.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Haywhymido(m): 2:54pm On Sep 14, 2015
ojuu4u:
Even though am less concern abt whc religion you choose i dnt knw why muslim ppl always take it to public wheneva pple converted, is [/b]convetion[/b] most important or her soul? [/b]Is everybody converted or even be muslim frm adam that wll enter heaven[/b] ( even if) if u see number of muslim converted to xtian u wll weep for ur religion nt to talk of muslim faithful that are goin to pastors secretly. Islam is just way of life and nt [/b]spirtual religion[/b]
that's y you can/are only deal wt canal rather than soul, no wönder you only celebrate conversion rather than salvation.
now it has been pinpointed to u. Fu*k the hell off my mention dude
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by sefiureal(m): 2:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
The fastest growing religion in the world is Islam. my sister u're welcome to the religion of peace where none is worthy of worship except Allah. The religion of monotheism not polytheism as d christians do..
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by j4sure(m): 2:58pm On Sep 14, 2015
You are your own ooooo. John 14 :6
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by IzuAniaguj(m): 2:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
@OP There is really no Local Government in Enugu called Okano LGA. So crosscheck your fact.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 3:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
LEXYCOM:
She has chosen her direct entry to hell fire
what do yu knw abt hell fire?
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Ignyte(m): 3:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
Who tell una say she be christian before... Atheists have Igbo names too
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by fairheven: 3:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
Eco2580:
It seem like you are lacking moral reasoning, Pls dont quote me again.
Tell me what is morale about u calling someone useless
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by pmc01(m): 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
kossyablaze:
Ten male virgins for her then!

"Say no to tribalism",but yes to religious fanaticism abi?

#confused hypocrite. Shame on you.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by LEXYCOM: 3:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
Kyri:
I believe ur still writing your own Post Utme
Yes, u are right for once
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by kossyablaze(m): 3:25pm On Sep 14, 2015
pmc01:

"Say no to tribalism",but yes to religious fanaticism abi?

#confused hypocrite. Shame on you.
wateva... Sorry itz pained u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Olodonairaland(m): 3:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
maybe she dey trip for shakau
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by babaireti(m): 3:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
joseph1832:

See the ranting of a frustrated NON BELIEVER who is yet to recover from a state of SHOCK,DISBELIEVE,SURPRISE and FEAR of POSSIBLE extinction of own RELIGION
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
efilefun:
Your moniker says it all!!!! omo eranko
BUG HEAD wawa kena

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Seun Doesn't Exist / I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.