Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,071 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:59 PM

Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) (54037 Views)

Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by midolian(m): 11:03am On Sep 14, 2015
The brothers and sisters of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria under the Leadership of  Sheikh Ibraheem Zakzaky witnessed the reverting to Islam of a 16 year old girl.

The girl was formerly a Christian and went to the venue where they were holding a program in Abuja and expressed her interest to convert to Islam.

In an Interviewed with Pointer Express correspondent in Abuja shortly after her conversion to Islam Ifesinachi Anih said her decision was in line with her belief and conviction in Islam as the true religion of Almighty Allah SWT and the only way mankind will get salvation.

Ifesinachi who is SS2 student of Apo Resettlement Secondary School in Apo District of Abuja, hails from Okano local Government of Enugu State in Eastern Nigeria, she explained that she notified her parent the intention of conversion to Islam but they disagreed with her later on she made up her mind to choose the true religion.

On that faithful day around 9:00 o’clock in the morning the lady took a taxi from Apo and proceeded to National Mosque via Area 1, and along the road she saw two Muslim Sisters in their Islamic attire(HIJAB). The driver carrying her stopped and introduced her to the Sisters; so they went together to the venue of  aThanks Giving program in honor of Hurras (Guards ) of the Islamic Movement Abuja Zone, who, became second  during  parade competition that took place in Zaria three month ago.

The lady has chosen Amatullahi as her new Islamic name and appealed to other Muslims faithful to remain committed to the services of Islam in order to benefit from Allah’s blessing.

Mal Abubakar Abu-Sumayyah the Amir of Abuja who supervised the conversion to Islam has expressed his highest gratitude to Almighty Allah SWT for making the process easier and prayed for the protection of her faith.

http://en.abna24.com/service/africa/archive/2015/09/14/710663/story.html

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by midolian(m): 11:09am On Sep 14, 2015
Guidance to the straight path comes from Allah alone.

Cc haywhymido, jega01, eco2580, saniSANOH

97 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 14, 2015
God is Great smiley cool

cc: lalasticlala

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by joseph1832(m): 11:23am On Sep 14, 2015
midolian:
Cc haywhymido, jega01, eco2580, saniSANOH
So a 16 year old girl who is still a minor and a dependent can convert to Islam and she will be accepted.

Perhaps the Sheik who accepted her conversion might be willing to tell us what will happen to her should her parents decide to unleash their wrath on her?

And should she be disowned, who is going to carter for her needs and education ( let it be known that marrying her off isn't acceptable).

I find it hard to believe that this set of people who accepted this girl did so without considering the fact that she's very much a minor and such decision is just too heavy for her to make on her own.

I look forward to the rest of this story because I know feeling and emotions will fly when the parents become involved because she's still their daughter and any attempt to take her away from them is kidnapping.

236 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Willybos(m): 11:27am On Sep 14, 2015
No body care For that, ok! she is even useless in Christianity

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Rounakid(m): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2015
So

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by sammieguze(m): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2015
16? Isn't she still a minor?

The last time i checked, the legal age of consent is 18.

Let her wait till she is 18 bfr she makes the decision. For now... She is still a minor.

47 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by idari: 11:35am On Sep 14, 2015
K

221 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by itsIYKE(m): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2015
Goodluck to her.....

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by dave2meek(m): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2015
And it became news, meanwhile Moslems are converting to christians in hundreds daily undecided

132 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by shugacaneman: 11:35am On Sep 14, 2015
Thats very good. The end will remind us how we ran the race

3 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by kossyablaze(m): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2015
Ten male virgins for her then!

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by SouthernBreeze(m): 11:35am On Sep 14, 2015
She was never a christian

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by ichommy(m): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2015
yinmu grin wink

4 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Dottore: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2015
She's either deluded or hypnotised or meeting up up with a condition for making her millions. Trust me on any of these

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2015
Well....so long as she went in of her own free will.....no problem

There is the legal issue of her being a minor.,....but as far as I know, there is nothing in the Laws of Nigeria which state that a 16 year old needs parental consent to change religion.(There should be such a law....by the way).

Re...Christianity....the door always remains open. No matter what.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by dhardline(m): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2015
We are bound by the decisions we make...Its possible she has falling in love with a muslim guy and does this to show commitment.You know how this puppy love thing wrecks the brain to smithereens.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by pretydiva(f): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2015
Ok..good 4 her. What ever rocks her boat

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by ichommy(m): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2015
itsIYKE:
J
dave2meek:
D

dog? jug?
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by kossyablaze(m): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2015
idari:
K
itsIYKE:
J
dave2meek:
D
Meeting dey by 5pm at Hotel California

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by LEXYCOM: 11:36am On Sep 14, 2015
She has chosen her direct entry to hell fire

15 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by kenedy175(m): 11:36am On Sep 14, 2015
That one is her business
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by efilefun(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2015
Even the bible you claim to believe and follow diligently said love your neighbor as yourself and wish to others what you wish to yourself. and NEVER JUDGE ANYONE... its a pity you all call yourself a christian but act like a pagan
LEXYCOM:
She has chosen her direct entry to hell fire

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by wiznuel(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2015
wetin dey give you chop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by ijustdey: 11:37am On Sep 14, 2015
wish her the best

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by allanphash7(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2015
I am just here to read religions war comment

13 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Haywhymido(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2015
Hahahaha, i knw dis gonna pain sum dudes. U will hear comments like: she is deluded, she was never a xtain. No, she be ogun worshipper b4. Didinrin. Alhamdulilah, am happy 4 u sister amatullahi. FOR WHOEVER ALLAH HAS GUIDED TO HIS RELIGION NO ONE CAN MISLEAD HIM/HER.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by kenedy175(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2015
idari:
K
For kangaroo

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by murphyibiam15(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2015
lie lie....there is nothing like okano LGA in Enugu state..its lie.check out and thank me later

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by omeke12(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2015
I tot this post was funny when I saw the title "CHRISTIAN CONVERTS TO ISLAM" then I saw an Igbo name attached, almost laughed out loud on how this stupid joke is till I saw she is 16yrs old..then and there I sighed and moved to d next post know that this is post is not only an untrue fabrication by book haram agents but also a resemblance of one of some "Akpos" jokes..

46 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Checkout What The Bible Says About Ga'za (Pictures) / I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo / Ebenezer 2021: Apostle Suleman's 70k Capacity Church Filled Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.