Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,768 members, 7,820,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) (54073 Views)

Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by efilefun(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2015
Alhamdulilah

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by akins56(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2015
n
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by kenedy175(m): 11:37am On Sep 14, 2015
dave2meek:
D
For Daura
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by kenedy175(m): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2015
akins56:
n
Nebuchadenzer

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by MarvelJ: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2015
may she find peace in her new found religion

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by jamex93(m): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2015
she don't know wat she is doing yet

she is a minor

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Well....so long as she went in of her own free will.....no problem

Re...Christianity....the door always remains open. No matter what.

pikin get free will?

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2015
Free world.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Tmaritas76(m): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2015
joseph1832:
So a 16 year old girl who is still a minor and a dependent can convert to Islam and she will be accepted.

Perhaps the Sheik who accepted her conversion might be willing to tell us what will happen to her should her parents decide to unleash their wrath on her?

And should she be disowned, who is going to carter for her needs and education ( let it be known that marrying her off isn't acceptable).

I find it hard to believe that this set of people who accepted this girl did so without considering the fact that she's very much a minor and such decision is just too heavy for her to make on her own.

I look forward to the rest of this story because I know feeling and emotions will fly when the parents become involved because she's still their daughter and any attempt to take her away from them is kidnapping.
she want to join book haram.stupid girl

3 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by chuose: 11:38am On Sep 14, 2015
One more Boko Haram member

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by IceDude(m): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2015
Who brainwashed this girl? undecided........Anywayz enjoy urself in captivity

7 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by tolexy007(m): 11:38am On Sep 14, 2015
Good for her....but if it is other wise now, she will have being beheaded angry

3 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by mormoni(m): 11:39am On Sep 14, 2015
Allahu Akbar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by walearoy(m): 11:39am On Sep 14, 2015
Ripe for marriage,

I hope the tell us about it.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 14, 2015
[size=14pt]On her way to join ISIS, get traded, get married, have VVF etc.... That's the oath of a truly honest muslim.... Any muslim who doesn't believe in jihad is no muslim..... Strange but true.[/size]

8 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Seuncoded(f): 11:40am On Sep 14, 2015
We have countless of Muslim Turn To Christian Daily

4 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by murphyibiam15(m): 11:40am On Sep 14, 2015
next thing now na to get married to one alhaji and bang a hell outta her.....i pity the ignorant gal

3 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by eluquenson(m): 11:40am On Sep 14, 2015
Allahu akbar

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by bomasek(m): 11:41am On Sep 14, 2015
Make I see which house u go enter,we dey wait 4 u.

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Guyman02: 11:41am On Sep 14, 2015
If a Muslim girl does the same thing she will be killed under 'honour killing'.

But again this child under Nigerian Constitution is still a minor and totally dependent on her parents for care.

Picture: Man beheads sister for converting to Christianity

6 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by chiedu7: 11:41am On Sep 14, 2015
[size=14pt]This woman hAS stepped from light into darkness[/size]

THE ISLAM COMMANDS TO BEAT YOUR WIFE

Qur'an (38:44) -
"And take in your hand a green branch
AND BEAT HER WITH IT,

Qur'an (4:34) -
"Men are the maintainers of women because
Allah has made some of them to
....... BEAT THEM;

THE CHRISTIAN GOD COMMANDS TO LOVE YOUR WIFE

Ephesians 5:25 (KJV)
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES, even as Christ also loved the church, and gave himself for it;

Colossians 3:19
Husbands, LOVE YOUR WIVES,
and
BE NOT BITTER AGAINST THEM.

She has gone from a God that demands a man loves his wife to a god that demands men beat up their wives
Imams even teach how to beat up your wife

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HKBmHWUSJI4

7 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by imsuboi(m): 11:42am On Sep 14, 2015
To say that I'm disgusted would be an understatement.
**spits

4 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by lastmessenger: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2015
this is no news.there is no big thing in it.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Whiteguru1179: 11:42am On Sep 14, 2015
Haba! 16 year old child converting to islam and the Shiek abi islam pastor accepted her and didnt ask about her parents and what their thoughts were?
Soon we will have another female sucide bomber in our hands!

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Vikky014(f): 11:42am On Sep 14, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. this is so funny. d girl is nw in bondage.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by So4baba(m): 11:42am On Sep 14, 2015
I wld hve been more comfortable if they say a "church goer" converts to Islam.. People need to be knowledgeable of the difference BTW a CHRISTIAN and the afro mentioned... NO CHRISTIAN in the real sense of belief will think of converting to Islam, nt tht I am against the Islamic religion but it's just nt logical for one in Christ to fall back to Islam...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nigga44: 11:43am On Sep 14, 2015
Who cares?

Thousands of syrian Muslim refugees are converting to Christianity in Hungary, Germany and Austria yet nobody makes noise about it

A nigerian 16 year old confused minor pretends to convert cos of her Muslim boyfriend, and the whole Islamic world goes agog grin

Islam is a religion of piss and urine

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by nikkypearl(f): 11:43am On Sep 14, 2015
so watz the big deal?se as dem dey carry phones dey snap!hian!
Anyways...

Ko kan aiye! lipsrsealed

The poster above me!hian! Hmmmm!
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 14, 2015
voltron:

pikin get free will?

Well....the Nigerian law appears to be blank on the decision by minors to change their religion....either from Islam to Christianity or vice versa.....so...I doubt it is illegal in this sense.(and as I said....there ought to be a law governing this. But a previous attempt to bring in such a law in the North back in the 1980's(actually a directive) was rejected out of hand...and by Christians by the way).

Still.....I decided to become a Christian on my own, and not because my parents or family were Christian.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by money121(m): 11:44am On Sep 14, 2015
ALLAHU AKBAR kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Timoleon(m): 11:44am On Sep 14, 2015
joseph1832:
So a 16 year old girl who is still a minor and a dependent can convert to Islam and she will be accepted.

Perhaps the Sheik who accepted her conversion might be willing to tell us what will happen to her should her parents decide to unleash their wrath on her?

And should she be disowned, who is going to carter for her needs and education ( let it be known that marrying her off isn't acceptable).

I find it hard to believe that this set of people who accepted this girl did so without considering the fact that she's very much a minor and such decision is just too heavy for her to make on her own.

I look forward to the rest of this story because I know feeling and emotions will fly when the parents become involved because she's still their daughter and any attempt to take her away from them is kidnapping.

Are u invariably saying that when i ask a 16yr okd christian bout his faith he he cant answer me in the definite because he is stil a minor?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo / Seun Doesn't Exist / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.