Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) (54077 Views)

Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2015
Welcomme:
bushdoc, so u are from a muslim family?

Briefly speaking my family has been Christian for three generations.

My comment was about the legality of minors changing religion. That has been a hot potato.....and was a minor point of discussion during the religious crises in the North in the late 1980's.

As it stands....the law is not clear on the conversion of minors to whichever religion.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by casvinda(m): 8:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
Dis one is gidi gan oooo! Anyway datz a BokoharamiC spirit dat enta her,quote me!
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Bosch10(m): 8:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
dave2meek:
And it became news, meanwhile Moslems are converting to christians in hundreds daily undecided
I wonder o
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by dhardline(m): 8:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
egobetatoday:

most times they are hypnotised. by the time they get to know whats up they would have given birth to 3 or more children for the man n cant leave again. As long as christian girls keep collecting gifts from random guys they will keep having the problem.
A guy who was hypnotised early last year in kaduna is back now after his parents organised deliverance for him. He was hypnotised by the friends he was moving with.

Now this i can believe,heard something like this just yesterday.May God protect his own o.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
Efulefu!!!
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by fctboy: 8:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
Prodigal ! By the time they tie bomb on her, she will return home.
She has been initiated without her consent into the masquerade faith. God have mercy on her.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Empedocles(m): 8:59pm On Sep 14, 2015
You guyz shld get d picture dey were having a program y ddnt she go to a local mosQue or go to a musim frnd? She was hungry and dey were sharing rice simple,,,I hope d media can really kip us updated cos I really want to knw,,,
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by luggy(m): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2015
shame on you
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by msbbash(m): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
the foolishness wey dey una body na hin dey show so , na u xtians dey always they preach religion tolerance .
make all of una go read una bible well well. May God show u the rigth path.......
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by cytellProperty: 11:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
Make una dey deceive una sef. Jesus Christ is the only way.
midolian:
Guidance to the straight path comes from Allah alone.

Cc haywhymido, jega01, eco2580, saniSANOH
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
who did you think you are fooling? media lies to deceive the gullible morons
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by MarieSucre(f): 11:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
Willybos:
No body care For that, ok! she is even useless in Christianity
What is wrong with you? Chai!
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by MarieSucre(f): 11:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
She was never a christian
The NOT TRUE SCOTS MAN FALLACY.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by MarieSucre(f): 11:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
Haywhymido:
Hahahaha, i knw dis gonna pain sum dudes. U will hear comments like: she is deluded, she was never a xtain. No, she be ogun worshipper b4. Didinrin. Alhamdulilah, am happy 4 u sister amatullahi. FOR WHOEVER ALLAH HAS GUIDED TO HIS RELIGION NO ONE CAN MISLEAD HIM/HER.
Why was she put in a hijab immediately. Has she been educated on why she has to wear it? na wa o. This kind rush-rush sef.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by joseph1832(m): 12:04am On Sep 15, 2015
Eco2580:

Bro.
To cut it short...
She is now under the care of SUPREME COUNCIL OF ISLAMIC AFFAIRS OF NIGERIA, all her responsibilities are now shoulder on that organisation, though she may live with her parents if they allow her. Furthermore even though she is now a Muslim Islam encourage her to carter for her parents needs whenever she have the means & to obey them in every aspect (if its not concerning religion).
Really? So the Supreme Council of Islamic Affairs of Nigeria now shoulder all her responsibilities? Like they shoulder all the responsibilities of the Almajiri's in the north right?

And should her parents decide to take her under their wing and punish her this same organization will come to her rescue like they came to the rescue of the Almajiris right?

Her parents are her parents, nothing will change that not that the organization you speak of or anything, you guys are just too drugged with that opium of your religion to allow you guys think straight!.

Midolian dey there dey like and share eh! tongue

Justdulla:
. I took ma hard earned time to read this post, and I saw no point reading it afterall.. Didn't they tell you constitutionally that anyone has the right to practice the religion he/she deems fit for herself? There isn't an age restriction to worshipping your God in your own way..She choose a religion she liked @ 16 she has the right to take decisions regarding her religion without been harassed by peverts like you... Yo also brought the issue of kidnapping, do you know how many christians have been kidnapped in synagogue trapped as church workers...Pls try and review your sense atimes before posting poo...Takia
Nigger shot tha hell up! Please and please stop speaking from your ass and stop showing that you know absolutely nothing of the constitution of Nigeria.

All the more reason why people like you never possess and semblance of sense because you're drugged up with the oipium call religion.

The constitution stipulate anybody may practice any religion, but that applies to only adults, did it even occur to you that she's not even eligible to vote?

Imagine you saying she has the right to choose her religion as if she's a full fledged adult who cater for herself.

I know believe that many of you so called muslims are plain right dumb when it comes to your religion, you guys always seem to forget your brains inside your pockets.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Haywhymido(m): 2:15am On Sep 15, 2015
MarieSucre:

Why was she put in a hijab immediately. Has she been educated on why she has to wear it? na wa o. This kind rush-rush sef.
a gal of her age is expected to be wearing one dat why. Educating her abt it will follow.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Iwant2know: 4:29am On Sep 15, 2015
sunnysmile80:

yes , she is hypnotised. islam embraces diabolic power(juju). i have lived all my in northern nigeria(gombe state). i can state categorically that muslems usually use diabolic power(juju) to get converts into islam. it would start when a careless christian begins to get too intimate(friendship) with a devoted(extremist) muslems, when muslem start giving such careless christians food and drinks, from such association/relationship, then such christian will fall victim of islam. juju is at work in her life and i blame her parent for it. islam does not gain converts the way christians do. muslems usually use juju to convert careless christians . sometimes , they promise their victims money. one thing is sure in the girl issue, if she is not been influenced with money, then she is acting under diabolic power(juju) . SHE IS NOT IN HER RIGHT SENSES. THIS IS NOT HER FREE WILL, HER WILL HAS BEEN WILLED/INFLUENCED BY JUJU POWER. there is nothing attractive about islam.
juju is at work in her life and i blame her parents for this.
micheal jackson's younger sister(janet jackson,who converted in islam, in her case it was obvious that she was influenced by MONEY, because she married a wealthy arab man) , it is also possible that juju was used on her as well because that is what muslems do, they dont get convert ordinarilly without using diabolic powers.
i dont even know what is good about muslem religion.
let me mention a few: BOKO HARAM, etc. they would kill people and shout ALLAHUAKBAR.
Janet jackson now regret her decision recently in an interview.
i am sure that the first step they will do to this girl is to get her a husband and she will be married very very soon, she will be married to one of the muslem alhaki, and thereby she will be tight down completely and by the time the juju will expire in her life, it would have been too late for her because she must have had childeren hence it will not be easy for her to quit.THE BEST THING WE CHRISTIAN CAN BE DOING FOR HER NOW IS PRAYER OF INTERCESSION, WE SHOULD NOT LEAVE HER ALONE.
PRAYER POINTS: GOD, WE BREAK EVERY SPELL MANIPULATING HER IN JESUS NAME . AND WE DECLARE HER FREE IN JESUS NAME.
CHRISTIANS, PLS LET US PRAY

Only a fool like you can understand what u wrote.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 5:50am On Sep 15, 2015
joseph1832:
So a 16 year old girl who is still a minor and a dependent can convert to Islam and she will be accepted.

Perhaps the Sheik who accepted her conversion might be willing to tell us what will happen to her should her parents decide to unleash their wrath on her?

And should she be disowned, who is going to carter for her needs and education ( let it be known that marrying her off isn't acceptable).

I find it hard to believe that this set of people who accepted this girl did so without considering the fact that she's very much a minor and such decision is just too heavy for her to make on her own.

I look forward to the rest of this story because I know feeling and emotions will fly when the parents become involved because she's still their daughter and any attempt to take her away from them is kidnapping.
ur post is hypocritical. A minor is free to chose prostitution abi?a minor is free to commit suicide abi?a minor is free to chose a school of her choice abi?a minor is free to chose her boyfriend abi?so why can't she chose d religion of her choice

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 5:57am On Sep 15, 2015
sammieguze:
16? Isn't she still a minor?

The last time i checked, the legal age of consent is 18.

Let her wait till she is 18 bfr she makes the decision. For now... She is still a minor.
is it in d Nigerian constitution to not make a decision abt ur wish as a minor?

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Abdulhakeem7(m): 6:02am On Sep 15, 2015
LEXYCOM:
She has chosen her direct entry to hell fire
so u're d custodian with d key of hell in ur hands?

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by joseph1832(m): 7:25am On Sep 15, 2015
Abdulhakeem7:
ur post is hypocritical. A minor is free to chose prostitution abi?a minor is free to commit suicide abi?a minor is free to chose a school of her choice abi?a minor is free to chose her boyfriend abi?so why can't she chose d religion of her choice
Really the minors who choose prostitution are the still leaving with their parents? Or are they still in school? (S.S.2) can a minor, a 16 year old tell her dad in Nigeria that she has a boyfriend?

You speak of hypocrisy, well I believe you guys are the hypocrites here because whenever it comes to this religion of yours, your thrown reason and logic the gutter.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by olumite2014(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2015
Next is to convert from islam to BOKO HARAM
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Hassan080196(m): 10:17am On Sep 15, 2015
Instead of my mouthing alone, list the names of the Muslims that have converted to Christianity for us. US, which is the Base of your religion said in their documents that the fastest growing religion in the world is Islam. So stop mouthing for us on Nairaland. Your mouthing won't take you to a anywhere. Quote me anywhere.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Purereal(m): 11:28am On Sep 15, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
She was never a christian
She was a pagan
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by ojuu4u(m): 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=Haywhymido post=38010481] so after pinpointing them 4 u, u still couldn't comprehend where ur mistakes are. Dat shows how poor u r, try show dat to ur english teacher. He/she wld be more pleased to show u ur mistakes.Am a busy fellow. I dont av time to waste pls. Bye

u ar a daft and retarded homo sapien, cant u comprehend simple english language? Tell me the "concord" i breached in my write -ups. The way i corrected urs. Anyway bye its E-argument dat caused nonsense. Bye.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by MarieSucre(f): 12:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Haywhymido:
a gal of her age is expected to be wearing one dat why. Educating her abt it will follow.
Really? Na so e suppose be? What next, teach her to recite some Arabic words she doesn't know the meaning to and body positions that she can't explain their purpose? Religion by rote!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Haywhymido(m): 12:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
MarieSucre:

Really? Na so e suppose be? What next, teach her to recite some Arabic words she doesn't know the meaning to and body positions that she can't explain their purpose? Religion by rote!
calm down, so u wont die in ignorance. Recite arabic words?? Yes, supplemented with english version of such they r everywhere. words of advice : Keep calm n learn dat is the way 4ward
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Emmydek(m): 2:53am On Sep 16, 2015
Justdulla:
. I took ma hard earned time to read this post, and I saw no point reading it afterall.. Didn't they tell you constitutionally that anyone has the right to practice the religion he/she deems fit for herself? There isn't an age restriction to worshipping your God in your own way..She choose a religion she liked @ 16 she has the right to take decisions regarding her religion without been harassed by peverts like you... Yo also brought the issue of kidnapping, do you know how many christians have been kidnapped in synagogue trapped as church workers...Pls try and review your sense atimes before posting poo...Takia

you that even lambasted the guy sef are a clueless dullard.
Constitution is not for laymen to interprete not even broadly or narrowly and if you're a law student or whatever go and buckle up my brother....else failure
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by flowkey(m): 11:54am On Sep 17, 2015
she look whr to convert go finish na islamic religion..she no see budhaism or taoism or even become witch...na wow o
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by flowkey(m): 11:58am On Sep 17, 2015
bokoharam and islam na thesame thing na....u confuse?
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by potofruit: 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
what has age got to do with conversion to a faith. So if a 15,16 years old person convert to Christianity, you will not accept her?
joseph1832:
So a 16 year old girl who is still a minor and a dependent can convert to Islam and she will be accepted.

Perhaps the Sheik who accepted her conversion might be willing to tell us what will happen to her should her parents decide to unleash their wrath on her?

And should she be disowned, who is going to carter for her needs and education ( let it be known that marrying her off isn't acceptable).

I find it hard to believe that this set of people who accepted this girl did so without considering the fact that she's very much a minor and such decision is just too heavy for her to make on her own.

I look forward to the rest of this story because I know feeling and emotions will fly when the parents become involved because she's still their daughter and any attempt to take her away from them is kidnapping.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by potofruit: 1:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
what has age got to do with conversion to a faith. So if a 15,16 years old person convert to Christianity, you will not accept her?
joseph1832:

Joseph you and i has failed Jesus Christ, for allowing people like that to change faith.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo / Seun Doesn't Exist / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.