Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) (54076 Views)

Muslim Girl Converts To Christianity In Jos And It's Causing Controversy / Ismail Haruna Converts To Muslim: Ex-Driver To Bishop David Abioye Of Winners / Igbo Woman From Enugu Converts To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Cityguy: 3:49pm On Sep 14, 2015
kossyablaze:
Ten male virgins for her then!
Nooooo. That's not what I heard o. It is penis that will forever stand erect! Tell me a nympho that wouldn't like that! grin
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Spybradd: 3:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
stray dog
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Cityguy: 3:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:
Well....so long as she went in of her own free will.....no problem

There is the legal issue of her being a minor.,....but as far as I know, there is nothing in the Laws of Nigeria which state that a 16 year old needs parental consent to change religion.(There should be such a law....by the way).

Re...Christianity....the door always remains open. No matter what.]

A child has no religion but that of her parents. When she's of age, she may chose to change to anything. The admonition here is 'train a child in the way he/she should go, so that when she grows, she would not depart from it. I wish anybody whatever he/she wishes him/herself. Best of lucks to her.

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Cityguy: 3:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
dhardline:
We are bound by the decisions we make...Its possible she has falling in love with a muslim guy and does this to show commitment.You know how this puppy love thing wrecks the brain to smithereens.
You are correct. I know one on-going presently and at the verge of solemnization but there might be other reasons sha. Her cake IMHO.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Emmydek(m): 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
It seems good to the ignorants that joining secret cult is good.
Once you join no way out

Aisha Hadrat:Whoever changes his religion kill him even if he repents for Allah doesn't accept repentance
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by honeywealth75(m): 4:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
U are welcum 6sta, God truly luvs u, dnt mind haters, u are now on d right way

joseph1832:
So a 16 year old girl who is still a minor and a dependent can convert to Islam and she will be accepted.

Perhaps the Sheik who accepted her conversion might be willing to tell us what will happen to her should her parents decide to unleash their wrath on her?

And should she be disowned, who is going to carter for her needs and education ( let it be known that marrying her off isn't acceptable).

I find it hard to believe that this set of people who accepted this girl did so without considering the fact that she's very much a minor and such decision is just too heavy for her to make on her own.

I look forward to the rest of this story because I know feeling and emotions will fly when the parents become involved because she's still their daughter and any attempt to take her away from them is kidnapping.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by LockDown69(m): 4:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
Freedom to choose any faith is good, but @ the age of 16 years I doubt if she made the decision on her own and not influenced by someone. My personal opinion.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by chiefmidwife: 4:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ifesinachi welcome to hell fire for denying Christ
Bt I no trust the story as there is nothing like Okano local govt area in Enugu state

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by chiefmidwife: 4:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
omeke12:
I tot this post was funny when I saw the title "CHRISTIAN CONVERTS TO ISLAM" then I saw an Igbo name attached, almost laughed out loud on how this stupid joke is till I saw she is 16yrs old..then and there I sighed and moved to d next post know that this is post is not only an untrue fabrication by book haram agents but also a resemblance of one of some "Akpos" jokes...
thinking about it, (1)....y would an Igbo person (not Yoruba) convert to islam, why?...it was not stated
(2)...they said nothing about the reactions of the parents of the 16 years old after she converted against their wish #lol (a 16 year old Igbo child converting to Islam) #lmao
its obvious the fabricator of this story has no clue of what it feels like to be an Igbo person.
would upload my own story tomorrow of how a 20 yrs old american changes his nationality to Nigerian and chooses his state of origin as Borno state with some pictures to back it up
You are right as there is nothing like Okano LGA in Enugu state where I hail from

2 Likes

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 4:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
joseph1832:
So a 16 year old girl who is still a minor and a dependent can convert to Islam and she will be accepted.

Perhaps the Sheik who accepted her conversion might be willing to tell us what will happen to her should her parents decide to unleash their wrath on her?

And should she be disowned, who is going to carter for her needs and education ( let it be known that marrying her off isn't acceptable).

I find it hard to believe that this set of people who accepted this girl did so without considering the fact that she's very much a minor and such decision is just too heavy for her to make on her own.

I look forward to the rest of this story because I know feeling and emotions will fly when the parents become involved because she's still their daughter and any attempt to take her away from them is kidnapping.
. I took ma hard earned time to read this post, and I saw no point reading it afterall.. Didn't they tell you constitutionally that anyone has the right to practice the religion he/she deems fit for herself? There isn't an age restriction to worshipping your God in your own way..She choose a religion she liked @ 16 she has the right to take decisions regarding her religion without been harassed by peverts like you... Yo also brought the issue of kidnapping, do you know how many christians have been kidnapped in synagogue trapped as church workers...Pls try and review your sense atimes before posting poo...Takia
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by YEM101: 4:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
So cool cool
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Christafarian(m): 4:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
She was never a christian
Gbam! Q.E.D!!
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Tensionstar(m): 5:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
i lyk ur reasoning
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Fulaboy(m): 5:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
MuhdG:

Bro is like en shi'a ne suka karbe ta fa
Aswear embarassed Ga hijab dinpa
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by godman01(m): 5:34pm On Sep 14, 2015
dave2meek:
And it became news, meanwhile Moslems are converting to christians in hundreds daily undecided
It has to be, because it is very rare.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by deeptechcool(m): 5:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
joseph1832:
If you can not answer the question don't quote me.

You have no idea of what you are saying.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Ujupsy: 5:41pm On Sep 14, 2015
For now I see a blind bat who can not really see well very soon it will done on her
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by ManTiger(m): 5:43pm On Sep 14, 2015
idari:
If it wia a muslim dat coverted to christianity dey would hav beheaded her! Islam d religion of peace,am I d only one who don't understand d meanin of peace dia undecided
ISLAMABAD
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2015
Fulaboy:
Aswear embarassed Ga hijab dinpa
Hmm
I don't even knoww what to think. They will just fill her head with their 'rubbish'
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Fulaboy(m): 6:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
MuhdG:

Hmm
I don't even knoww what to think. They will just fill her head with their 'rubbish'
Lol!! A hankali karsu jimu pa sad
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by czarr(m): 6:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
dhardline:
We are bound by the decisions we make...Its possible she has falling in love with a muslim guy and does this to show commitment.You know how this puppy love thing wrecks the brain to smithereens.
my thoughts exactly
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by ojuu4u(m): 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=Haywhymido post=38002275] now it has been pinpointed to u. Fu*k the hell off my mention dude

Keep on displaying the level of ur retardness on nairaland forum, i bilived u read how i corrected ur poor grammar. Pls sir tell me 'concord' i breached in that statements
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by ERODEDEAST(f): 6:18pm On Sep 14, 2015
Obynolee:

You talk as if you are not in Nigeria, the man that engineered the conversion is willing to marry her.They will hypnotised you and forcefully convert you if the parents raised objection they will sponsor court action. Have you forgotten the daughter of RCCG pastor that suffered the same faith in Mina,they kept her in Emir's house later tried to marry her off.There is a house in Zaria city girls are hypnotised and later married off.It is common among Hausa muslems
You are very correct most of this Emir Palaces you see up North is being used to keep kidnapped kid of the minority tribes/Christiansthen later marry them off to fellow MUSLIMS infact as I am typing this now similar issue is on ground in Katsina a certain organization is working on how to free some kids from the Emirs Palace Katsina.

1 Like

Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by abbysamex: 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hmmmmmm, islam is a religion of peace??......... Aiit, tell me wat is apenin in countries like afghanistan, iran, syria, turkey, iraq, etc.......... My own view is rite frm d beginin I kno every muslem to b a potential killer who @ anytym can turn out to b a terrorist..........
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
Rubbish propaganda by the propaganda religion.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Newtonray: 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
Useless girl. Christianity don't need idiot like U.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by sunnysmile80: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
Dottore:
She's either deluded or hypnotised or meeting up up with a condition for making her millions. Trust me on any of these

yes , she is hypnotised. islam embraces diabolic power(juju). i have lived all my in northern nigeria(gombe state). i can state categorically that muslems usually use diabolic power(juju) to get converts into islam. it would start when a careless christian begins to get too intimate(friendship) with a devoted(extremist) muslems, when muslem start giving such careless christians food and drinks, from such association/relationship, then such christian will fall victim of islam. juju is at work in her life and i blame her parent for it. islam does not gain converts the way christians do. muslems usually use juju to convert careless christians . sometimes , they promise their victims money. one thing is sure in the girl issue, if she is not been influenced with money, then she is acting under diabolic power(juju) . SHE IS NOT IN HER RIGHT SENSES. THIS IS NOT HER FREE WILL, HER WILL HAS BEEN WILLED/INFLUENCED BY JUJU POWER. there is nothing attractive about islam.
juju is at work in her life and i blame her parents for this.
micheal jackson's younger sister(janet jackson,who converted in islam, in her case it was obvious that she was influenced by MONEY, because she married a wealthy arab man) , it is also possible that juju was used on her as well because that is what muslems do, they dont get convert ordinarilly without using diabolic powers.
i dont even know what is good about muslem religion.
let me mention a few: BOKO HARAM, etc. they would kill people and shout ALLAHUAKBAR.
Janet jackson now regret her decision recently in an interview.
i am sure that the first step they will do to this girl is to get her a husband and she will be married very very soon, she will be married to one of the muslem alhaki, and thereby she will be tight down completely and by the time the juju will expire in her life, it would have been too late for her because she must have had childeren hence it will not be easy for her to quit.THE BEST THING WE CHRISTIAN CAN BE DOING FOR HER NOW IS PRAYER OF INTERCESSION, WE SHOULD NOT LEAVE HER ALONE.
PRAYER POINTS: GOD, WE BREAK EVERY SPELL MANIPULATING HER IN JESUS NAME . AND WE DECLARE HER FREE IN JESUS NAME.
CHRISTIANS, PLS LET US PRAY
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Ochoiho: 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
I hope there is no Juju involved o o o o o.
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by sunnysmile80: 6:48pm On Sep 14, 2015
wiznuel:
wetin dey give you chop

diabolic power (juju) is working in her life. i av lived in the northern nigeria all my life , and i can state categorically that she must have eaten or drank juju in a food or drink.that is islam for u. CHRISTIANS, LET US PRAY FOR HER DELIVERANCE NOW.d girl is not in her right state of mind because there is nothing attractive about islam. is boko haram not a sect of islam?
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Haywhymido(m): 7:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
[quote author=ojuu4u post=38008251][/quote] so after pinpointing them 4 u, u still couldn't comprehend where ur mistakes are. Dat shows how poor u r, try show dat to ur english teacher. He/she wld be more pleased to show u ur mistakes.Am a busy fellow. I dont av time to waste pls. Bye
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by Welcomme: 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Well....the Nigerian law appears to be blank on the decision by minors to change their religion....either from Islam to Christianity or vice versa.....so...I doubt it is illegal in this sense.(and as I said....there ought to be a law governing this. But a previous attempt to bring in such a law in the North back in the 1980's(actually a directive) was rejected out of hand...and by Christians by the way).

Still.....I decided to become a Christian on my own, and not because my parents or family were Christian.
bushdoc, so u are from a muslim family?
Re: Ifesinachi Anih, A Christian, Converts To Islam (PHOTOS) by egobetatoday: 7:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
dhardline:

most times they are hypnotised. by the time they get to know whats up they would have given birth to 3 or more children for the man n cant leave again. As long as christian girls keep collecting gifts from random guys they will keep having the problem.
A guy who was hypnotised early last year in kaduna is back now after his parents organised deliverance for him. He was hypnotised by the friends he was moving with.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo / Seun Doesn't Exist / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.