Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France (45107 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp / Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House / Buhari Inspecting Dadin Kowa Dam Project In Gombe In 1975 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by LMAyedun(m): 6:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
Okay!
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Ayanko(m): 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
Minister for foreign affairs.
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by NCP: 6:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
Caliph69:
So Francois Hollande no fit come welcome my president.

Check Here
https://www.nairaland.com/2599144/president-buhari-arrives-paris-france#38005401

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Alexcollins(m): 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
the celebrity president....
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by ValerianSteel(m): 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
Caliph69:
That is no longer the protocol especially for Western Powers.

The visiting leader is received by a junior government official first,afterwhich the host president/leader receives the visitor with a grand state welcome mostly at their government/state houses.
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by dulaman: 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
I
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by pet4ril(f): 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
Na only him Waka come, now that he is in France will he keep quiet? No, God will see us through we will see grin grin am missing the owner of these words badly mama GEJ for real grin grin
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by naturesptech(m): 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
My dear,,

Abeg oh??

Lead us well meke you no let did contiri fall inside well..

Ride baba going slow and steady?

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Meiji(m): 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
I've been trying to find out when and where the interactive session with the Nigerian community will take place, but to no avail. I've asked his spokesmen on Facebook and Twitter, no response.

Does anyone know?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by papauju(m): 6:17pm On Sep 14, 2015
omojeesu:
Why should he be received by the Minister of the Economy?
Because to the France ppresident he don't want his time with African sturborn goverment,
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Harmored(m): 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
grin
benedictnsi:
Working in France abi Oloshi
[email][/email]
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Truckpusher(m): 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
See as uncle Bubu just wear black kaftan like who dey mourn for Nigeria. grin
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 14, 2015
Terrorists president
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by joystickextendr: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
cool smiley
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
Caliph69:
Na gej and co cause am
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Nobody: 6:20pm On Sep 14, 2015
Caliph69:
Na gej and co cause am angry
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by johnie: 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
See as uncle Bubu just wear black kaftan like who dey mourn for Nigeria. grin

I thought people said GEJ was mourning in dark coloured clothes.

mpmp:

Goodluck Jonathan has run out of luck. Unfortunately, the "good" that remains has turned to bad.

Forever and ever, it will be recorded in history that Boko Haram became a household name in his time.

And please, can someone tell GEJ to stop wearing his dark, sad and gloomy looking kinda clothes.

https://www.nairaland.com/852132/gej-visits-kano-sympathise-boko/1#10024524

MichaelSokoto:

No, he's mournin GEJ's loss demise.
GEJ has been mournin since time immemorial in his usual dark clothes cool

https://www.nairaland.com/2137139/details-apc-press-conference/3#30554015
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by fx45(m): 6:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
acenazt:
Oh My God. Just seeing My president makes me shiver with pride and admiration.
You're not ashamed that an ordinary Minister is receiving a visiting Head Of State. How low can we sink as a country? This is what we get when an illiterate cattle rearer is voted in by almajiris.
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by psquaret: 6:22pm On Sep 14, 2015
no one be like you baba, you too much
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by paschenko(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
Vive la France!
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Exodus2k(m): 6:23pm On Sep 14, 2015
My Presido I dey hail ooo
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by AlPeter: 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
Not a perfect man, but this man has got everything it takes to be a great leader. May God help him and more importantly, my he find true salvation in Christ.

AMEN

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by CapitalX(m): 6:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
Mr. Buhara is Nigeria's president, no doubt. What every Nigerian should be looking for, expecting from a visit like this is not just talks of B/haram. But other even negotiations around economy, education and e-commerce and industry to move this nation forward.
Its always security foreign while investment is local. Well he won't achieve much if he didnt enter France with technocrats and this would either be one of those wasted tours to the western world.

If you don't get my argument, don't quote me!

#IsignOUT
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by AlPeter: 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
Look at the hands.... once a General always a General
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by adanny01(m): 6:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
omojeesu:
Why should he be received by the Minister of the Economy?

I was scrolling down looking for the 1st sadist then ahhh. There you are
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by MrkenOkonkwo(m): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
why is my Igbo people so cunnny? why do my Igbo people run to Yoruba land in droves for survival??

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Lousymouth(m): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
Wait oooo... No Red carpet for the President ni... Na Ontop Gravel dem welcome the President That's not good for the Album of the President.... Instead make hin work na to dey Travel and Snap Pictures hin sabi....
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by slap1(m): 6:28pm On Sep 14, 2015
Same clothe.
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by sukkot: 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
awon ti daura ni yen

sai dogonyaro
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
Same peeps praising Retardeen GEJ are now doing the same for PMB.
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by slap1(m): 6:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
bigwind:
This man look like wong fei Hong in Once upon a time in China and America
grin

I remember that movie!
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by mynamewilfred(m): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
Here comes the president of the people. I can not just stop loving this man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rahama Indimi, Mohammed Babangida's Ex-Wife Stuns At 41! / Modu Sheriff Dies In Fire Outbreak / Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.