Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,490 members, 7,830,470 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France (45108 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp / Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House / Buhari Inspecting Dadin Kowa Dam Project In Gombe In 1975 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by WailingWailer00(m): 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
Carry eyeglasses like blind man
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by tpiander: 6:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
even traditional Hausa/Fulani wear is not like this nah?

who are the President's wardrobe crew, why do they like dressing him in black only.

Same thing they did with Jonathan.

lord have mercy.
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by nigeriancuban: 6:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
snail baba is at work! lolz
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Actionleap: 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
There's no Nigerian leader, dead or living who got this kind of goodwill like Buhari. He must not waste it on politicking or frivolity. Respect sir!
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Lamasta(m): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by winterfell007(m): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
please don't list this as an achievement. visiting your counterparts in Europe to boost bi-lateral relation is part of the duties of a sitting president. i could remember the french president holding talks with GeJ during the centenary celebrations. nothing new with this achievements

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by thepathoma(m): 6:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
Now that ma President

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Chris95(m): 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
Chai!! 2 b President sweet o..
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by olusogo: 6:37pm On Sep 14, 2015
You need to carry out a study on him. You will discover that he has ideology which fashions his life. He believes and lives by it. He is exemplary student of Islam very straight and pious. He chooses to follow the greatest leader in the history of world, the noble prophet Muhammad, may God shower His blessing on him.
I advise you follow suit by joining him in his believe. Peace be on you.
SomebodyLovesMe:
Not a perfect man, but this man has got everything it takes to be a great leader. May God help him and more importantly, my he find true salvation in Christ.
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Positiveminds(m): 6:38pm On Sep 14, 2015
It is rather disheartening to find out that Francois Hollande decided to send a mere Commissioner- sorry, Minister - to receive the President of my country. This is called " See finish". Would he have received Obama same way? Mbanu. Anyway, that is what you get when you have a President like Buhari.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 14, 2015
4th picture.. d0pe!
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by thepathoma(m): 6:42pm On Sep 14, 2015
Yours will be much doper

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by nasoeb: 6:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
Shaolin president of the north bu-cheong-ri with em BATman night gown

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by greatiyk4u(m): 6:45pm On Sep 14, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
Not a perfect man, but this man has got everything it takes to be a great leader. May God help him and more importantly, my he find true salvation in Christ.

Christ kwa?..........in mohammed (SAW)
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by ojomamah: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sai baba nice one
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Deltagiant: 6:47pm On Sep 14, 2015
French President Francois Hollande (R) welcomes Nigeria's President Goodluck Jonathan (L), upon his arrival to an African security summit on May 17, 2014.

Below: being received by the Chinese President
BUHARI IS BAD FOR BUSINESS. AIRPLANES FLYING TO THE FAR EAST ARE ALMOST HALF FILLED SINCE HIS PRIMITIVE AND DAURATIC CURRENCY MEASURES. CHINA HAS REFUSED TO INVITE HIM FOR THE CHINA-AFRICA SUMMIT. IT IS THAT BAD! THIS MAN IS A BAD NEWS!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by largehead: 6:52pm On Sep 14, 2015
Buhari, Pls help me go to Kurt Zouma Who plays for chelsea and greet his parents 4 me. Tnx as u comply...
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by chrisxxx(m): 7:00pm On Sep 14, 2015
There is nothong like being in a Christian country. You have no fear that a demented fellow will detonate a bomb in the name of religion.
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by IceDude(m): 7:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
omojeesu:
Why should he be received by the Minister of the Economy?
Why shouldnt he be received by the minister of the Economy?
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by olaafirst: 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
Baba is working Nigeria is moving sai baba sai Buhari sai Nigeria sai gbogbo Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by naijamerican: 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2015
Why do you clowns love masturbating to meaningless propaganda like this?

Wow
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by ibadantiti(f): 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
This is not the Republican Guard (France). maybe a local state para military in France They no even carry gun self !! cheesy cheesy grin grin
The APC And Buahri are chronic fake and liars

These are past president that visited

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by farem: 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:

New Mandela loading...
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by mymadam(m): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
acenazt:
Oh My God. Just seeing My president makes me shiver with pride and admiration.

smiley You're not alone buddy. Nigeria is at last on the move... positively! Let's thank Jah for little mercies.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Iyoma2(f): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
buhari can also be minister of tourism or foreign affairs. to save our money.
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by 3kay945(m): 7:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
I 'm enjoying the swag. Pls, ride on.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by SonOfEl(m): 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
before you know it, they will call it "another milestone achievement" by Buhari....... still watching in 3D.....
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by paranorman(m): 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2015
bigwind:
This man look like wong fei Hong in Once upon a time in China and America
hahahahahahaha!
You still remember that movie?! Cousin Yeeeeeee....!
I love the combact scenes in that movie..
I even downloaded its theme song!
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by SonOfEl(m): 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
winterfell007:
please don't list this as an achievement. visiting your counterparts in Europe to boost bi-lateral relation is part of the duties of a sitting president. i could remember the french president holding talks with GeJ during the centenary celebrations. nothing new with this achievements

abi o....are you minding this masturbators...
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by optimismlaz(m): 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
Weldone his Royal Majesty. D king of the North. Where went d president of France?
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
omojeesu:
Why should he be received by the Minister of the Economy?

Exactly. Their president did not deem it fit to even meet him. Shameful
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by yang(m): 7:12pm On Sep 14, 2015
Funny thing is that no French person knows the dullard terrorist is in France

France is more preoccupied with the Migrant crises

Check BFMTV, iTele, France4

Du coup, Le Francaise s'en fou

And all the Islamic Coakroaches are here shouting Sai Dullard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty? / Aminu Tambuwal At Oputa Panel In 1999 (Throwback Photos) / Aba: A City In Ruins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.