Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France (45103 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Rocks NYSC Outfit While Inspecting Guard Of Honour At NYSC Camp / Rochas Okorocha Inspects Traditional Guard Of Honour Attached To Imo Govt House / Buhari Inspecting Dadin Kowa Dam Project In Gombe In 1975 (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Shymm3x: 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
How come the leaders of these countries are never present whenever he visits?

I don't think the Minister of Economy would be to receive Hollande if he were to visit naij. Both Obama and Merkel did the same as well.

A lot of African countries need to start protesting this show of shame and utter disrespect cos they don't treat Asians and Arabs like that - despite benefitting more from Africa.

Anyway, I honestly don't know what the purpose of this visit is since France has zilch to offer anyone, apart from take and never give back.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by AliyuOBS: 7:16pm On Sep 14, 2015
I'm proud of u Baba! safe journey

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 14, 2015
Wow my able President with swag!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by FRANKOXY(m): 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2015
it's good to hate evil.
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by sunkomite(m): 7:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
benedictnsi:

Working in France abi Oloshi
simple sense u no get, motherfucker!
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by oxyG: 7:31pm On Sep 14, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
Not a perfect man, but this man has got everything it takes to be a great leader. May God help him and more importantly, my he find true salvation in Christ.

You have really prayed for him but why causing him in the last part of your comment. He has gotten the true salvation; the one Christ (Peace be upon him) was blessed with,ISLAM.
May Allah count you among the guided ones.
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Duletion(m): 7:32pm On Sep 14, 2015
acenazt:
Oh My God. Just seeing My president makes me shiver with pride and admiration.
and then he opens his mouth to speak and you quiver

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by wolesmile(m): 7:33pm On Sep 14, 2015
Sai Baba!!! Sai Naija.

But wait o......... How many of this kaftan does baba have?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Smooyis(m): 7:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
So no be French president come welcome my president. What an insult. France has never been a true friend of Nigeria.

Do we really need them that much to warrant our president visit?
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Eshinery(m): 7:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
Caliph69:
So Francois Hollande no fit come welcome my president.
be like say the guy busy dey share hollandia milk to some hollandia refugees in france.
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by babadem2much(m): 7:44pm On Sep 14, 2015
This man package no be here eh , BABA making us proud everywhere u go.

may God give u more wisdom to lead.

God bless PMB
God bless PYO
God bless 9ja

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by tsdarkside(m): 7:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
tpiander:
even traditional Hausa/Fulani wear is not like this nah?

who are the President's wardrobe crew, why do they like dressing him in black only.

Same thing they did with Jonathan.

lord have mercy.

because black is power...dont let them fool you......

i am tsdarkside.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by tsdarkside(m): 7:55pm On Sep 14, 2015
all hail buhari,that came from the north to deliver us from world-wide mockery and sodomie,,,,hail! hail!! hail!!!

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Swaggzkid: 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2015
I wan buy this car

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by ikorodureporta: 7:57pm On Sep 14, 2015
Buhari really get swag! .......d way him dey change frm dark shade to tranparent eyeglass, dress sense, wife..... Haterz almost no let us understand the real Buhari

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by tsdarkside(m): 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2015
ibadantiti:
This is not the Republican Guard (France). maybe a local state para military in France They no even carry gun self !! cheesy cheesy grin grin
The APC And Buahri are chronic fake and liars

These are past president that visited

you are the mugu...dont forget the blacks ruled iberia,spain,,,and nearly defeated france too....the french know who they are dealing with...the sword means old age rivality,the white-people know history,thats why they are always ahead of us....we must understand the power of history....
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by flokii: 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2015
d RESPECT is there... even abroad
unlike dat mumu Jonadafft ..
SAI Baba jare grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by akbahbah(m): 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by hathiba: 8:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
i really cant imagine the French president coming to Nigeria and he is being welcomed by minister of fct or Obama going to France and he is being welcomed by economy minister.. VALUE VALUE VALUE!!!!
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by egoldman(m): 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nonsense , if na obama , would it have the minister of economy that would welcome him , hollande dey craze ? angry angry
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 14, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
Not a perfect man, but this man has got everything it takes to be a great leader. May God help him and more importantly, my he find true salvation in Christ.
How can he find salvation in someone that said "oh God, why have thou forsaken me"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Sirolad(m): 9:08pm On Sep 14, 2015
SomebodyLovesMe:
The only salvation is faith in One indivisible true God and worshipping Him with out part news.
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by dublinkmy6: 9:09pm On Sep 14, 2015
"The National hotel of disabled people"-
This is the hotel where the president of the federal republic of Nigeria was recieved.
I hope this is not as a result of buhari's body language?
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by bigtt76(f): 9:14pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by sage2(m): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2015
I don't know much about the french but don't they do red carpet?
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by cornel00(m): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
Nonsense
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by dancoolD(m): 9:30pm On Sep 14, 2015
President Buhari too old but strnger than the youngest
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by harry509: 9:51pm On Sep 14, 2015
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by fortune1968: 10:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
wailers ! wailing wailers! ! una no go comment ? una no go cry ?
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 14, 2015
Naw only this one cloth baba get?
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by Jedeye2(m): 10:39pm On Sep 14, 2015
Hmm wonders shall never end at all
Re: Buhari Inspecting Guard Of Honour In France by acenazt: 11:27pm On Sep 14, 2015
Duletion:
and then he opens his mouth to speak and you quiver
your cup of Garri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rahama Indimi, Mohammed Babangida's Ex-Wife Stuns At 41! / Modu Sheriff Dies In Fire Outbreak / Is Akeredolu's Victory In Ondo The End Of The Tinubu Political Dynasty?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.