Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,202 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Which Number Is Best Arrangement? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Number Is Best Arrangement? (30735 Views)

Which Number Is Best Arrangement? No. 4 Is General Acceptable / Which Number Is The Best Arrangement? / Which Number Is The Best Arrangement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by harffie(m): 7:33am On Sep 15, 2015
2 of course.
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by machi25(f): 7:36am On Sep 15, 2015
missyadorable:

Abstaining from sex before marriage has nothing to do with religious folks and hypocrisy.That is the commandment from your creator.If you cant,say you cant.Dont use people to cover up as excuse
God bless you so much for that comment. Imagine him pushing his maker aside by ignoring what he said about sex. I can't believe it that ppl are prepared to go to HELL.#endtimeisnow
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by abisola85: 7:50am On Sep 15, 2015
Number 4
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by fresherdanU: 8:18am On Sep 15, 2015
Love , marriage and sex.
why!
because, firstly, the law of attraction pulls you closer to ur partner. you become friends which blossoms into Love, acceptance, understanding.

secondly, the moment you have love finish, when another mumu has been born, you see urself incomplete without the other person and you just wanna wake up next to the person everyday. You get married.

Lastly, Sex..... this is a big issue today, why? we all have gotten it wrong. I am a christian, I do not just go to church, I am a believer of the word of Christ Jesus. the scripture says, Marriage is honorable with bed undefiled . sex shld only be honored in marriage so that ur marriage can receive honor.

that's my opinion.
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by fresherdanU: 8:21am On Sep 15, 2015
richommie:
Mine

Sex .....Love.....No-Marriage.

#YOLO
what are you?
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by ing4laif(m): 8:24am On Sep 15, 2015
4 JAREY.
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by tinnyashamu(m): 8:35am On Sep 15, 2015
NA OYO U DEY........SHE DON DECIDE ALREADY

ArchEnemy:
2 of course

Pls Aminat don't listen to those whispering other numbers cry
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by anigbajumo(m): 8:36am On Sep 15, 2015
U ar kidding me,

95% of pple here knw dat na 4 dey trend in naija 4nw....

God punish 2,ah go for 4jhor
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by machi25(f): 8:43am On Sep 15, 2015
ideology:

Nice response, but If you study your bible closely, you will find out that the right answer is [size=15pt]3[/size]

You can speak to an elder or your pastor, who is grounded in the Word.

It's funny how folks, get wrong impression of no. 3

Cc:Aminat508
no 3 isn't biblically wrong but ordinarily it's archaic to me that a Guy should marry a gal he isn't sure he loves and vice versa. I can't marry him if there isn't an atom of love that I can build on.No 3 is meant for marriage by recommendation (were the spouse is recommended to someone by another person)
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by ahmadneedy(m): 8:44am On Sep 15, 2015
4 meee..No.2 is d best choice
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by 400billionman: 8:44am On Sep 15, 2015
HerexG:
I'm a realist and not blinded by the hypocrisy surrounding the religious folks, as for me 4 is perfect

Why No 4 ?

First as humans we need to get attracted to an opposite sex unlike the animals who just go for the available, getting attracted to an opposite sex is the bedrock of love. Then after attraction, love would set in but for the love to be sealed, sex would have to come in. At this point the couple now see themselves as one, knowing fully well both partners can satisfy each other all the way not holding back a thing. After Love, sex, marriage can then come.

As for me, a relationship without sex is a big No, it is just like planning to live your life forever with a stranger

The Christian faith does not allow sex before marriage. Not to question this fact, but there are some people who naturally do not like sex. Some ladies have started screaming, PAINS O, even before penetration and some guys will offload under 5 mins.

It presents a difficulty for partners because these sexual anomalies do not show on the face.
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by dsavant(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2015
2 is for repented, 4 for church goers
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by sadlas(m): 9:04am On Sep 15, 2015
for real gentleman 3 is the best

1 Like

Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by Kevodi2015: 9:10am On Sep 15, 2015
Aminat508:
Which Number has the best arrangement?
1. Sex, Love and Marriage
2. Love, Marriage and Sex
3. Marriage, Love and Sex
4. Love, Sex and Marriage

No 2 is my choice. because love is the basis for marriage and sex, it is the main driver. without love you can not marry another person. and in marriage love is the life blood that will not allow the union to extinct based on real or flimsy excuses. To be honest sex is just one of the physical expression of love, you need to feel love before you can have the urge for sex.

1 Like

Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by ideology(m): 9:27am On Sep 15, 2015
machi25:
no 3 isn't biblically wrong but ordinarily it's archaic to me that a Guy should marry a gal he isn't sure he loves and vice versa. I can't marry him if there isn't an atom of love that I can build on.No 3 is meant for marriage by recommendation (were the spouse is recommended to someone by another person)
am gonna ask you only two questions

1. What is love?
2. Show me a place in the bible that says love before you marry, I'll show you numerous places in the bible that subscribes to marriage first with examples from Genesis

2 Likes

Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by tiredface: 9:27am On Sep 15, 2015
HAS TO BE 4
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by nodullin(m): 9:27am On Sep 15, 2015
marriage, sex and love
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by ideology(m): 9:28am On Sep 15, 2015
sadlas:
for real gentleman 3 is the best

You are wise, more blessings

Cc: machi25
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 15, 2015
fresherdanU:

what are you?
Richomie grin
#YolO

1 Like

Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by mikaael(m): 9:39am On Sep 15, 2015
agarawu23:
You should include no 5 which is my choice

5. Money -->> love---> marriage

Abi Money---->More Money--->Marriage...no love joor
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by ibnzubair(m): 9:39am On Sep 15, 2015
Number three, I hate emotional stress...
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by agarawu23(m): 9:40am On Sep 15, 2015
mikaael:

Abi Money---->More Money--->Marriage...no love joor
lol
Abi o grin

1 Like

Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by FRANKOXY(m): 9:57am On Sep 15, 2015
Every one will say no 2 is but that's not to say it isn't the best though.
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by kingjosephat(m): 10:03am On Sep 15, 2015
From my own perspective, I will go for No 3
The motives behind it is dat, is very much advisable to marry the one u have feelings for and after love her for who she is and sex follows. It will breed more understanding and trust.

My own opinion ooooooooooo
Before wailers will start wailing
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by profstar(m): 10:09am On Sep 15, 2015
HerexG:
I'm a realist and not blinded by the hypocrisy surrounding the religious folks, as for me 4 is perfect

Why No 4 ?

First as humans we need to get attracted to an opposite sex unlike the animals who just go for the available, getting attracted to an opposite sex is the bedrock of love. Then after attraction, love would set in but for the love to be sealed, sex would have to come in. At this point the couple now see themselves as one, knowing fully well both partners can satisfy each other all the way not holding back a thing. After Love, sex, marriage can then come.

As for me, a relationship without sex is a big No, it is just like planning to live your life forever with a stranger

Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by choicelynk(m): 10:33am On Sep 15, 2015
I'm speaking from a track record and experience of over a decade that "LOVE, MARRIAGE & SEX pays. You may call it old school - it is the bases for trust in marriage but be guided, there are players out there who only want to play on your intelligence for believing in this, so becareful.
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by HerexG(m): 11:20am On Sep 15, 2015
missyadorable:

Abstaining from sex before marriage has nothing to do with religious folks and hypocrisy.That is the commandment from your creator.If you cant,say you cant.Dont use people to cover up as excuse

Did that creator come down nd gave the commandment, stop quoting from the primitive western hoax books. I'm still wondering why we Africans have accepted that book as the principle to live our lives
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by machi25(f): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2015
ideology:

You are wise, more blessings

Cc: machi25
please understand me dear, i don't want to sound too religious but both Number 2 and 3 are morally and religiously in as much as we don't practice premarital sex.my point is that personally I would go for number 2 because I can't marry someone I don't love. Love -marriage -sex is my pick
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by Tonnierichy(m): 11:56am On Sep 15, 2015
Na Marriage sex and love be my own
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by loomer: 12:03pm On Sep 15, 2015
Teeboy22:
If u ask me..na Who i go Ask

but na 4 i dey reason sha

abi Loomer ??

Na number 1 make sense pass.
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by Haywhymido(m): 12:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
Aminat508:
Which Number has the best arrangement? 1. Sex, Love and Marriage 2. Love, Marriage and Sex 3. Marriage, Love and Sex 4. Love, Sex and Marriage
And why?
Let's hear from You.
na the one wey u chose, i choose too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World / Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) / The little things that matter a lot in a relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.