Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,113 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Which Number Is Best Arrangement? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Number Is Best Arrangement? (30732 Views)

Which Number Is Best Arrangement? No. 4 Is General Acceptable / Which Number Is The Best Arrangement? / Which Number Is The Best Arrangement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 15, 2015
Sex ---> Money

or more ideally

Money

dont quote me abeg

1 Like

Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 15, 2015
Aminat508:
Which Number has the best arrangement? 1. Sex, Love and Marriage 2. Love, Marriage and Sex 3. Marriage, Love and Sex 4. Love, Sex and Marriage
And why?
Let's hear from You.
. 2 for a Serious minded man that wana Settle down
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by Queenpelumi(f): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
2 sure pass2 sure pass2 sure pass
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by phyness(m): 5:01pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nuba 4 wil do
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by whisperj: 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
fergus0n:
To a real man- 2
To a player- 1
To boiz- 4
To green card seekers- 3

Buht I choose 2
Lol @greencard seekers
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by younghartz(m): 7:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
HerexG:
I'm a realist and not blinded by the hypocrisy surrounding the religious folks, as for me 4 is perfect

Why No 4 ?

First as humans we need to get attracted to an opposite sex unlike the animals who just go for the available, getting attracted to an opposite sex is the bedrock of love. Then after attraction, love would set in but for the love to be sealed, sex would have to come in. At this point the couple now see themselves as one, knowing fully well both partners can satisfy each other all the way not holding back a thing. After Love, sex, marriage can then come.

As for me, a relationship without sex is a big No, it is just like planning to live your life forever with a stranger

Until you discover something more than sex you might not realize the gift of having a lady close to you
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by HerexG(m): 7:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
younghartz:

Until you discover something more than sex you might not realize the gift of having a lady close to you

Story undecided
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by pomsky: 7:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
HerexG:
I'm a realist and not blinded by the hypocrisy surrounding the religious folks, as for me 4 is perfect

Why No 4 ?

First as humans we need to get attracted to an opposite sex unlike the animals who just go for the available, getting attracted to an opposite sex is the bedrock of love. Then after attraction, love would set in but for the love to be sealed, sex would have to come in. At this point the couple now see themselves as one, knowing fully well both partners can satisfy each other all the way not holding back a thing. After Love, sex, marriage can then come.

As for me, a relationship without sex is a big No, it is just like planning to live your life forever with a stranger

......so it's only sex dat makes one not a stranger?
I guess then dat prostitutes would make d best friends.
Maybe also, sleeping with ur mama and sister will also break the barrier of them being strangers to you.
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by HerexG(m): 8:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
pomsky:

......so it's only sex dat makes one not a stranger?
I guess then dat prostitutes would make d best friends.
Maybe also, sleeping with ur mama and sister will also break the barrier of them being strangers to you.

Stories that touches the heart mtcheeew
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by Kazrem(m): 8:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
Aminat508:
[b]Which Number has the best arrangement?
1. Sex, Love and Marriage
2. Love, Marriage and Sex
3. Marriage, Love and Sex
4. Love, Sex and Marriage

And why?

Let's hear from You.
Best arrangement is 2. Why? Love preceeds marriage and with happy marriage comes hot and lasting sex.

Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by ideology(m): 10:45pm On Sep 15, 2015
machi25:
please understand me dear, i don't want to sound too religious but both Number 2 and 3 are morally and religiously in as much as we don't practice premarital sex.my point is that personally I would go for number 2 because I can't marry someone I don't love. Love -marriage -sex is my pick

My question was what is love
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by machi25(f): 12:08am On Sep 16, 2015
love has a thousand and one definitions.one of which is that Love is An intense feeling of affection and care towards another person
ideology:

My question was what is love
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by ideology(m): 6:27am On Sep 16, 2015
machi25:
love has a thousand and one definitions.one of which is that Love is An intense feeling of affection and care towards another person

Hmmmmmm,
Firstly, love has only one definition, if it is not love, its not.
the greatest mistake people make, I knew you will define love as feeling.

Love is not a feeling, feelings are subject to change, love does not change.

This is the problem of many relationship, its all about how they feel.
When one sees a handsome gent/ cute lady, and you feel wow, kikikikikikikioiii,

When a lady meets a guy with fat pocket or born with a golden spoon, she feels great, and tend to describe it as love, hahaha

Folks just attached themselves to the cuteness, fat pocket and fame, and claim to be in love.
They are just feeling cool because they like what they see. If any of these factors changes, wahala de. If the guy mistreats the lady consciously or unconsciously, that feeling start may start fading away. Which leads to statements like "darling, for some time now, I don't feel anything for you, lets separate for a month, maybe the feelings will blossom again " before you know what is happening, the lady meets another man, the guy may meet another lady, marriage ends, because someone will be accused of cheating.
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by machi25(f): 6:47am On Sep 16, 2015
ideology:

Hmmmmmm,
Firstly, love has only one definition, if it is not love, its not.
the greatest mistake people make, I knew you will define love as feeling.

Love is not a feeling, feelings are subject to change, love does not change.

This is the problem of many relationship, its all about how they feel.
When one sees a handsome gent/ cute lady, and you feel wow, kikikikikikikioiii,

When a lady meets a guy with fat pocket or born with a golden spoon, she feels great, and tend to describe it as love, hahaha

Folks just attached themselves to the cuteness, fat pocket and fame, and claim to be in love.
They are just feeling cool because they like what they see. If any of these factors changes, wahala de. If the guy mistreats the lady consciously or unconsciously, that feeling start may start fading away. Which leads to statements like "darling, for some time now, I don't feel anything for you, lets separate for a month, maybe the feelings will blossom again " before you know what is happening, the lady meets another man, the guy may meet another lady, marriage ends, because someone will be accused of cheating.

interesting points,so please define love in your own words

1 Like

Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by ideology(m): 7:05am On Sep 16, 2015
machi25:
interesting points,so please define love in your own words

because of love am taking time to do a write up, grin grin grin grin grin
its not my words, my standard is the bible, the write up should be ready in some mins, hope you can wait, cool cool cool cool
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by ideology(m): 8:46am On Sep 16, 2015
cc: Machi25

John 3:16
16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son – NLT
Notice the emboldened words, Loved, Gave, Only

Love – Gave meaning love is giving,
Love – Only, Love is Sacrifice

Love is sacrificial giving

Gen 22:1 -12 – Abraham sacrifices his only son
12, And He said, “Do not lay your hand on the lad, or do anything to him; for now I know –NKJV

[size=15pt]A lover is a giver, and it must be sacrificial giving, not giving out of abundance[/size]

Luke 21:1-4 The widows might
1 While Jesus was in the Temple, he watched the rich people putting their gifts into the collection box.
2 Then a poor widow came by and dropped in two pennies.
3 "I assure you," he said, "this poor widow has given more than all the rest of them.
4 For they have given a tiny part of their surplus, but she, poor as she is, has given everything she has."
- NLT

Can you give out your last? (Time, Money and Energy) no matter how small it is…

Let’s say Lady Fx has two male friends who wooed her. On her birthday, dude F bought an item @N1000 and he is left with say N500 in his account, guy X took her for shopping spent N100k, took her for dinner and later movies.
The tendency for her to describe guy X to be in love is high, probably because of how she is configured and her level of understanding of realities (truth), hence that feeling of care you described sets in

At night, Dude F , takes N100 from his last N500 and calls her , while guy X may calls her and may also call 3, 4, 5 other ladies and tells them sweet nonsense, of course which is what ladies want to hear.
Note that, they are all giving, but one can give without loving (giving because he has to give, or to make you just feel good and get your attention) but you can’t love without giving.

But Lady FX may decide to settle for Guy X, even against sign that the guy may not be faithful, just because of financial security which she describes as Love
Also note that, No body is happy being financially down, its possible the dude F is working towards something. A little support and encouragement could make a lot of difference in Guy F life.

A know of a female nairalander who did search for job for his boo, and got a job for him, she would have said, the guy is broke , he has no job and follow another man. Today, both running businesses together while working, they got married in April.

That is love, it doesn't mean the guy was lazy. She only fulfilled the scriptures, he that finds a wife, finds a good thing ……
And another saying, behind a successful man is a woman ……

Love is a choice, you don't feel like it, but you make up your mind, hey! this is what I want

Lemme end this episode here

other topics i would love to share with you are

1. What love does
2. The dimensions of love
3. The place of attraction in relationships (so wont misunderstand me) and many others grin grin grin grin

feel free to ask questions

Prov 9:8-9
9 Teach the wise , and they will be wiser. Teach the righteous, and they will learn more. -NLT
You are blessed

1 Like

Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by machi25(f): 4:11pm On Sep 16, 2015
ideology:
cc: Machi25

John 3:16
16 "For God so loved the world that he gave his only Son – NLT
Notice the emboldened words, Loved, Gave, Only

Love – Gave meaning love is giving,
Love – Only, Love is Sacrifice

Love is sacrificial giving

Gen 22:1 -12 – Abraham sacrifices his only son
12, And He said, “Do not lay your hand on the lad, or do anything to him; for now I know –NKJV

[size=15pt]A lover is a giver, and it must be sacrificial giving, not giving out of abundance[/size]

Luke 21:1-4 The widows might
1 While Jesus was in the Temple, he watched the rich people putting their gifts into the collection box.
2 Then a poor widow came by and dropped in two pennies.
3 "I assure you," he said, "this poor widow has given more than all the rest of them.
4 For they have given a tiny part of their surplus, but she, poor as she is, has given everything she has."
- NLT

Can you give out your last? (Time, Money and Energy) no matter how small it is…

Let’s say Lady Fx has two male friends who wooed her. On her birthday, dude F bought an item @N1000 and he is left with say N500 in his account, guy X took her for shopping spent N100k, took her for dinner and later movies.
The tendency for her to describe guy X to be in love is high, probably because of how she is configured and her level of understanding of realities (truth), hence that feeling of care you described sets in

At night, Dude F , takes N100 from his last N500 and calls her , while guy X may calls her and may also call 3, 4, 5 other ladies and tells them sweet nonsense, of course which is what ladies want to hear.
Note that, they are all giving, but one can give without loving (giving because he has to give, or to make you just feel good and get your attention) but you can’t love without giving.

But Lady FX may decide to settle for Guy X, even against sign that the guy may not be faithful, just because of financial security which she describes as Love
Also note that, No body is happy being financially down, its possible the dude F is working towards something. A little support and encouragement could make a lot of difference in Guy F life.

A know of a female nairalander who did search for job for his boo, and got a job for him, she would have said, the guy is broke , he has no job and follow another man. Today, both running businesses together while working, they got married in April.

That is love, it doesn't mean the guy was lazy. She only fulfilled the scriptures, he that finds a wife, finds a good thing ……
And another saying, behind a successful man is a woman ……

Love is a choice, you don't feel like it, but you make up your mind, hey! this is what I want

Lemme end this episode here

other topics i would love to share with you are

1. What love does
2. The dimensions of love
3. The place of attraction in relationships (so wont misunderstand me) and many others grin grin grin grin

feel free to ask questions

Prov 9:8-9
9 Teach the wise , and they will be wiser. Teach the righteous, and they will learn more. -NLT
You are blessed
well constructed dearie but we are saying the same thing. Look at it this way; if you don't have an iota of feeling for a person or thing, you won't even think of sacrificing for them. Abraham wouldn't have thought of sacrificing Isaac if he doesn't have an intense feeling towards God. He cared about everything that concerns God which shows he loves him.please tell me about the place of attraction in relationships(3)
Tank, CHEERS!
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by ideology(m): 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
machi25:
well constructed dearie but we are saying the same thing. Look at it this way; if you don't have an iota of feeling for a person or thing, you won't even think of sacrificing for them. Abraham wouldn't have thought of sacrificing Isaac if he doesn't have an intense feeling towards God. He cared about everything that concerns God which shows he loves him.please tell me about the place of attraction in relationships(3)
Tank, CHEERS!
kikikikiiii, God is a spirit, you can't feel it or see it hence you can't develop feelings for something you don't see or touch.

So Abraham Never developed feelings for God, because it is not possible in the first place,

cool cool
Understand that what Abraham Had with God was good communication, of course, you know communication is only complete when it is both ways. In most relationships today, only one person talks the other just wants to be a reciever cheesy cheesy
In communication, you talk, I respond, and I talk you respond.

Communication begats trust (faith), trust begats love, see the links and that's what Happened between Abraham And God, not mere feelings.

In the same way, if both of us begin to communicate effectively, over a period, you will begin to trust me and I too, with time it grows to love.

On the aspect of having feeling before you can sacrifice, well its not true, you can sacrifice for a total stranger. Am talking from experience, in fact daily experiences and the reason is simple, everyone have the capacity to love to a certain measure
cool cool

As for the next discourse, you will have the response tomorrow morning,

Ask more questions on this discussion
Good evening!!
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by machi25(f): 5:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
ideology:
kikikikiiii, God is a spirit, you can't feel it or see it hence you can't develop feelings for something you don't see or touch.

So Abraham Never developed feelings for God, because it is not possible in the first place,

cool cool
Understand that what Abraham Had with God was good communication, of course, you know communication is only complete when it is both ways. In most relationships today, only one person talks the other just wants to be a reciever cheesy cheesy
In communication, you talk, I respond, and I talk you respond.

Communication begats trust (faith), trust begats love, see the links and that's what Happened between Abraham And God, not mere feelings.

In the same way, if both of us begin to communicate effectively, over a period, you will begin to trust me and I too, with time it grows to love.

On the aspect of having feeling before you can sacrifice, well its not true, you can sacrifice for a total stranger. Am talking from experience, in fact daily experiences and the reason is simple, everyone have the capacity to love to a certain measure
cool cool

As for the next discourse, you will have the response tomorrow morning,

Ask more questions on this discussion
Good evening!!
I perfectly understand and tanx for making me to am still waiting for the other stuff

1 Like

Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by ideology(m): 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
machi25:
I perfectly understand and tanx for making me to am still waiting for the other stuff

Sorry deae for belated response, am. Still with you, ave Not forgotten, kinda tight schedule for now, hopefully, by Saturday evening, I'll get you the post.
Hope you are doing great?
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by machi25(f): 6:39am On Sep 18, 2015
Okay no problem just don't forget that am waiting,till Saturday then and Good morning
ideology:

Sorry deae for belated response, am. Still with you, ave Not forgotten, kinda tight schedule for now, hopefully, by Saturday evening, I'll get you the post.
Hope you are doing great?

1 Like

Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by ideology(m): 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
machi25:
Okay no problem just don't forget that am waiting,till Saturday then and Good morning

Some years ago, my mum said, anyone one of us bringing home a would-be, should ensure he/she possesses the qualities, we seek, if you want a tall or short, light or dark, fat or slim, go for what you want, so that in years to come you don't complain, that she/he is not tall or short, dark or light, pointed nose kikikikikikii

My mum will not reject any one you choose as long as that is what you want. She will even ask your would-be to look at you too and ensure that you are what they want.

Here is the point, you should be attracted to your partner, its key to building the home and keep it lively.
But Understand that the attraction here is beyond physical features, the person's real personality and character is vital.
Physical beauty is not enough, what are his\her beliefs and core values.?
How does he/she react to issues?

5 years down the line, beauty will not get things going and sustain the relationship. Even if she/he still looks good, but when real issues crop up, how will both of you cope and support each other.

After buying a beauty phone, the next thing is its utility, if it cant do what you want it to do, you dump it or sell it out.
Eg some Windows Phone Nokia produced lacks some functions and the buyers are no longer proud of what they bought.

What keeps the relationship going is attitudes/character, which is my views on attraction.
Ask yourself who is he? what is he like? how does he respond to issues? Is he abusive?

With the right attitude, the home can be in peace and full of sparks even in the face of challenges.

Am surprised when I hear people say their partners lived a fake life when they were dating, unless you were not real also. Be yourself, that way, your partner will react normally not petting hence, they will fake their reaction.

When you get married, they will not be able to fake it anymore. You may end up being maltreated just because a glass cup broke in the kitchen.

All these can be revealed in his/her use of words, very simple!!

Happy Sunday

Modified,
Just saw this story on fp

Kindly read it up

https://www.nairaland.com/2610621/lessons-marriage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Woman Who 'married' An AI Chatbot Is Open To Finding Love In The Real World / Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) / The little things that matter a lot in a relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.