Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,607 members, 7,816,508 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:16 PM

Which Number Is Best Arrangement? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Number Is Best Arrangement? (30739 Views)

Which Number Is Best Arrangement? No. 4 Is General Acceptable / Which Number Is The Best Arrangement? / Which Number Is The Best Arrangement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by AreaFada2: 2:08am On Sep 15, 2015
fergus0n:
To a real man- 2
To a player- 1
To boiz- 4
To green card seekers- 3

Buht I choose 2

More like hypocrisy.

How many so-called real men exist now if that's your criterion? And how many women do it in line with 2?

2 is what people think it should be, but only very very few manage it.

For our ancestors that ensured survival of mankind through hardwork: it was Marriage, sex........and babies. Love might just come with time but nobody made a fuss about that.
With us chosing our spouses now, in whatever order, we have 50% divorce rate. grin
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by upwardmode: 2:36am On Sep 15, 2015
Standard is 2 But Naija Babes are so confused that they will force 4 on you... after all "we dey go alter" . I've been on that 2 for a while now if she no want make she carry waka abeg... I no wan offend my God.

BTW not having sex in a relationship helps me(Duno about you) think clear and straight...When they misbehave, I call it quit without having any emotional worries... after all I no chop anything.

Tho dem say I'm Machiavellian in my ways, I tend to prefer it... No tym for rubbish. #disciplinarian

2 Likes

Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by Nobody: 2:43am On Sep 15, 2015
Number 4 for a modern man and number 2 for fanatical religionist. I choose number 4.
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by missyadorable(f): 4:41am On Sep 15, 2015
HerexG:
I'm a realist and not blinded by the hypocrisy surrounding the religious folks, as for me 4 is perfect

Why No 4 ?

First as humans we need to get attracted to an opposite sex unlike the animals who just go for the available, getting attracted to an opposite sex is the bedrock of love. Then after attraction, love would set in but for the love to be sealed, sex would have to come in. At this point the couple now see themselves as one, knowing fully well both partners can satisfy each other all the way not holding back a thing. After Love, sex, marriage can then come.

As for me, a relationship without sex is a big No, it is just like planning to live your life forever with a stranger

Abstaining from sex before marriage has nothing to do with religious folks and hypocrisy.That is the commandment from your creator.If you cant,say you cant.Dont use people to cover up as excuse
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by thecardinal(m): 4:47am On Sep 15, 2015
of these 3, love is the greatest
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by SpcAgtOko: 4:50am On Sep 15, 2015
#3 because if you are putting your marriage first, then you will find love even when your spouse is unlovable.

1 Like

Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by ignis: 5:17am On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by fascowilly(m): 5:28am On Sep 15, 2015
[quote author=richommie post=38010423]Mine

Sex .....Love.....No-Marriage.

#YOLO[/we know where you come from now, KANU.]
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by theimmortals(m): 5:41am On Sep 15, 2015
fergus0n:
To a real man- 2 To a player- 1 To boiz- 4 To green card seekers- 3

Buht I choose 2
for your mind.......
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by Kunlexic(m): 5:51am On Sep 15, 2015
Aminat508:
Which Number has the best arrangement?
1. Sex, Love and Marriage
2. Love, Marriage and Sex
3. Marriage, Love and Sex
4. Love, Sex and Marriage

And why?

Let's hear from You.

am a muslim like u.
Based on my religion dat u know,I pick No 2
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by nicholasis(m): 6:02am On Sep 15, 2015
The second on Love, Marriage and S*x
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by divinexteem(m): 6:10am On Sep 15, 2015
3 that's how we role
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by Cholls(m): 6:15am On Sep 15, 2015
my sister i think i stick with number 4.
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by machi25(f): 6:18am On Sep 15, 2015
No 2 is the best for me because the Guy ought to love me first then Marry me before sexing me in compliance with the Holy Bible(the manual of life)
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by asumo12: 6:36am On Sep 15, 2015
Omotayor123:
Alhaja which kind question be this na...

You already know the right Answer undecided

Don't mind her!

I repeat don't mind her

grin

1 Like

Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by babeshe: 6:40am On Sep 15, 2015
D truth is that most pplle will go for 4 but biblically 2 is the Ultimate[color=#006600][/color]
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by samsongbemisola(m): 6:47am On Sep 15, 2015
I will go for 4, but 2 is the ideal in the past exept in deeply religious affairs number two can work. Imagine either of the guy or lady have been sexually active then one of them try to brings number 2 in,the relationship looks likely to hit the rock. Even if the other partner agree to it, he or she will get it(sex) from other sources.
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by AikayDaWrapper(m): 6:48am On Sep 15, 2015
Don't give a Fvck about marriage so 1
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by Justicealh3(m): 6:49am On Sep 15, 2015
Aminat508:
Which Number has the best arrangement?
1. Sex, Love and Marriage
2. Love, Marriage and Sex
3. Marriage, Love and Sex
4. Love, Sex and Marriage

And why?

Let's hear from You.

Amina'' which 1 u also choose & why?
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 15, 2015
6. Sex, No Love, No Marriage. (For Fanny Swindlers).
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 15, 2015
Aminat508:
Which Number has the best arrangement? 1. Sex, Love and Marriage 2. Love, Marriage and Sex 3. Marriage, Love and Sex 4. Love, Sex and Marriage
And why?
Let's hear from You.
1-> one nightstand gone wrong 2-> usually ends in divorce 3-> arranged marriage 4-> she forgot to take her morning pill
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by driand(m): 7:11am On Sep 15, 2015
prettythicksme:
Baby papa grin
niggies are now saying YES! to that..
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by ideology(m): 7:12am On Sep 15, 2015
Leyemoshood:

the word of God

machi25:
No 2 is the best for me because the Guy ought to love me first then Marry me before sexing me in compliance with the Holy Bible(the manual of life)

Nice response, but If you study your bible closely, you will find out that the right answer is [size=15pt]3[/size]

You can speak to an elder or your pastor, who is grounded in the Word.

It's funny how folks, get wrong impression of no. 3

Cc:Aminat508

2 Likes

Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by Nakuza(m): 7:14am On Sep 15, 2015
2, all the way .
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by ideology(m): 7:15am On Sep 15, 2015
SpcAgtOko:
#3 because if you are putting your marriage first, then you will find love even when your spouse is unlovable.
You are wise men cool cool

thecardinal:
of these 3, love is the greatest
cool

divinexteem:
3 that's how we role

1 Like

Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by TheMatrix3: 7:16am On Sep 15, 2015
Incase you didnt know, ur grandparents did 3. And their marriages never broke up. reason: cos the rule is to love whoever you end up marrying. Period

1 Like

Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by MdzoughAdi(m): 7:18am On Sep 15, 2015
HerexG:
I'm a realist and not blinded by the hypocrisy surrounding the religious folks, as for me 4 is perfect

Why No 4 ?

First as humans we need to get attracted to an opposite sex unlike the animals who just go for the available, getting attracted to an opposite sex is the bedrock of love. Then after attraction, love would set in but for the love to be sealed, sex would have to come in. At this point the couple now see themselves as one, knowing fully well both partners can satisfy each other all the way not holding back a thing. After Love, sex, marriage can then come.

As for me, a relationship without sex is a big No, it is just like planning to live your life forever with a stranger

HerexG:

Why No 4 ?

HerexG:

Why No 4 ?

bros, u have said it all.
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by Sike(m): 7:20am On Sep 15, 2015
Why money no dey?
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by ideology(m): 7:21am On Sep 15, 2015
TheMatrix3:
Incase you didnt know, ur grandparents did 3. And their marriages never broke up. reason: cos the rule is to love whoever you end up marrying. Period
God bless you with more wits and grace.
Many people choosing 2, are just doing it because it seems cool. Many don't know what love is?
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by ideology(m): 7:25am On Sep 15, 2015
TheMatrix3:
Bros, bia na you get that cute baby on your dp, choi, see fine kiddie, i love kids ooooooo kiss kiss
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by otusnorahs(f): 7:32am On Sep 15, 2015
LSM- love, sex n marriage.
Re: Which Number Is Best Arrangement? by flokii: 7:33am On Sep 15, 2015
Aminat508:
Which Number has the best arrangement? 1. Sex, Love and Marriage 2. Love, Marriage and Sex 3. Marriage, Love and Sex 4. Love, Sex and Marriage
And why?
Let's hear from You.
Aminat dear... na 4 i choose o. grin
I have my reasons

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jim Iyke's Message To Uche Jombo On Her Birthday (photos) / The little things that matter a lot in a relationship / BDSM The Nigerian Way LMFAO (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.