Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend (1914 Views)

She Was The Little Girl Who Didn't Want A Boyfriend But Now; Pastor Says. Photos / Dating A Girl Who Already Has A Boyfriend / When A Girl Says She Does Not Have A Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by delectablegyal(f): 8:30am On Sep 15, 2015
Apply within.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:33am On Sep 15, 2015
delectablegyal:
Apply within.

You are a certified, redundant fool.
Tell me, what do you gain by always being this _stupid?

Bloody, cretinous _idiot!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by Cutehector(m): 8:34am On Sep 15, 2015
Gay fvcktard!

2 Likes

Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by funlord(m): 8:35am On Sep 15, 2015
grin
delectablegyal:
Apply within.

This frustrated MAN! You still dey hope say this your colonial scam go work? Chei! Sorry oh! Better try another format because you are already too popular for this 1 to click! Lmfao!!!

2 Likes

Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by Truckpusher(m): 8:38am On Sep 15, 2015
funlord:
grin

This frustrated MAN! You still dey hope say this your colonial scam go work? Chei! Sorry oh! Better try another format because you are already too popular for this 1 to click! Lmfao!!!
Put me through , who is he? grin
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by delectablegyal(f): 8:39am On Sep 15, 2015
misssclassy:

U r a frustrated being. Don't transfer aggression to me. I.diot. She doesn't have a b.f in real life, she is damn ugly. If u r fine, I dare u to upload ur picture.

I don't know why some people cannot just read a post and ignore, must u comment?

Moronic troll.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:41am On Sep 15, 2015
misssclassy:

Girl, who are those that always fight you?

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:42am On Sep 15, 2015
misssclassy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 15, 2015
Of course I'll apply. I'll apply pressure to your neck until you pass the fvck out like a chicken. Second thought, not applying: you're not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by IamLEGEND1: 8:50am On Sep 15, 2015
Odeshi

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by AmakaDNBStories(f): 8:51am On Sep 15, 2015
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 8:51am On Sep 15, 2015
delectablegyal:

U r a frustrated being. Don't transfer aggression to me. I.diot. She doesn't have a b.f in real life, she is damn ugly. If u r fine, I dare u to upload ur picture.

I don't know why some people cannot just read a post and ignore, must u comment?

Moronic troll.

Shut the fvck up, you dimwitted residue of the dung of a northern cow.

Unlike you, I would rather not upload my picture than upload images of people that I am not.

Your level of foolishness and utter idiocy is impossible to ignore, in fact, it defies comprehension and compartmentalization.

Idiosyncratic baboon!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by andysnoopy(m): 8:55am On Sep 15, 2015
na wa ooo.. fight full this place sha.. I stopped posting cos folks kept mistaking me for Andyblaze grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 15, 2015
delectablegyal:
Apply within.
Useless post. I will ask the moderator to ban you right now!

This is how one of your folks impersonated me and thought i wouldn't find out his identity.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by delectablegyal(f): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2015
misssclassy:

Unlike you, I would rather not upload my picture than upload images of people that I am not.

Your level of foolishness and utter idiocy is impossible to ignore, in fact, it defies comprehension and compartmentalization.

Idiosyncratic baboon!

U r just wrinting s.tupid english, the engish that will not fetch u money. Dats me, where r u? Ugly girl.

I dare u to upload ur picture. Ur ugliness is even reflecting in ur writings.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by ammyluv2002(f): 9:02am On Sep 15, 2015
misssclassy:

Idiosyncratic baboon!
Oh boy! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by andysnoopy(m): 9:04am On Sep 15, 2015
delectablegyal:

U r just wrinting s.tupid english, the engish that will not fetch u money. Dats me, where r u? Ugly girl.

If it barks like a dog, walks like a dog and smells like a dog, it's a dog.
Your write-up has already giving you up as a guy bros... just get a different moniker and do your thing grin grin
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:08am On Sep 15, 2015
delectablegyal:

Would you just get off and keep your ass off this thread?

Why do you want to scam those who are not aware of what you're doing?

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 15, 2015
andysnoopy:
na wa ooo.. fight full this place sha.. I stopped posting cos folks kept mistaking me for Andyblaze grin grin grin grin grin
That's it. Mine took just couple of days and the guys on that thread knew it wasn't me. And later started fighting each other.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:12am On Sep 15, 2015
delectablegyal:

Shut up you feather-brained dunderhead. Is it imperative that anyone should upload his or her pics on this forum? Does Nairaland look like instagram to you, you dumbass?

You should be captured and kept in a lab by scientists and used as the SI unit for stupidity.

Now get off my mentions and only quote me if your useless existence depended solely on it.
I have wasted enough valuable time quoting and replying an inconsequential _idiot like you.
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by Sveen: 9:13am On Sep 15, 2015
delectablegyal:
Apply within.
Attention seeking sphinx looking vapid insipid slubbergudellion.

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by dharay99: 9:14am On Sep 15, 2015
ohk, let's see hw ds goes,
ßitch fight i call ds.... cool
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 15, 2015
delectablegyal:
Apply within.
no boy/girl dey una street?

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 9:17am On Sep 15, 2015
misssclassy:

drama cheesy Grabs PopCorn#

Idiosyncratic baboon!
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by dharay99: 9:17am On Sep 15, 2015
Sveen:
Attention seeking sphinx looking vapid insipid slubbergudellion.
misssclassy:

Shut up you feather brained dunderhead. Is it imperative that anyone should upload his or her pics on this forum? Does Nairaland look like instagram to you, you dumbass?
You should be captured and kept in a lab by scientists and used as the SI unit for stupidity.
Now get off my mentions and only quote me if your useless existence depended solely on it.
I have wasted enough valuable time quoting and replying an inconsequential _idiot like you.
andysnoopy:

If it barks like a dog, walks like a dog and smells like a dog, it's a dog.
Your write-up has already giving you up as a guy bros... just get a different moniker and do your thing grin grin
funlord:
grin

AaaaaaaaaaHHHH.!!! :oo
ALL ds untop one person.
#idd grin
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by ammyluv2002(f): 11:17am On Sep 15, 2015
Mehn, the kind insult i dey see for this thread, i never see am before for my life. #TheInsultTieWrapper shocked shocked shocked

Chai, i can't even pronounce some of them. I comot cap for una sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:20am On Sep 15, 2015
misssclassy:

You are a certified, redundant fool. Tell me, what do you gain by always being this _stupid?
Easyyy
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
well dear op
you are 'beautiful' I can't help but notice your colors
chocolate face black chest chocolate breasts black hands chocolate laps
You are wonderfully made cheesy but poorly gifted sad sad
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by bqlekan(m): 1:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
Diddyydiva:
well dear op

you are 'beautiful' I can't help but notice your colors

chocolate face
black chest
chocolate breasts
black hands
chocolate laps

You are wonderfully made cheesy but poorly gifted sad sad

one word; WICKED!!! grin
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 2:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
bqlekan:
one word; WICKED!!! grin
I was only appreciating her beauty sad sad
Re: Vacancy For The Post Of A Boyfriend by bqlekan(m): 2:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
Diddyydiva:
I was only appreciating her beauty sad sad

Yeah, you did it in a good way.. just like the USA flag.. so multi coloured.. grin lemme try and appreciate you that way too grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does It Really Make Me Less A Man? / She Said I Should Come To Her House, But She's Older / This Man Posted A Pic Of Himself Bathing His 2 Year Old Daughter..... (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.