Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,923 members, 7,835,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

She Said I Should Come To Her House, But She's Older - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Should Come To Her House, But She's Older (1920 Views)

Curvy Lady Cleaning Her House In Bra. Twitter Users Cover Her Up / Baby Mama Of My 5yr Old!! Should I Proceed? She's Older. / When She's Older Than You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said I Should Come To Her House, But She's Older by queenstll(f): 1:47pm On Jan 06, 2016
NB: I'm a boy, This is my sister's account
We're close friends, nothing more.

Recently, she's been calling me to come, but she's older.
Will anything come up?

Bad Guys/Romancelanders, is there any way to initiate Sex.

She's beautiful and curvy.
Is it possible?
Re: She Said I Should Come To Her House, But She's Older by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jan 06, 2016
Op are you a lesbian?

1 Like

Re: She Said I Should Come To Her House, But She's Older by queenstll(f): 1:50pm On Jan 06, 2016
Decker:
Op are you a lesbian?
Re: She Said I Should Come To Her House, But She's Older by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 06, 2016
queenstll:

Okay. Has she been giving you signs that she is into you, prior to her calling you to come to her house?
Re: She Said I Should Come To Her House, But She's Older by queenstll(f): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2016
Decker:

Okay. Has she been giving you signs that she is into you, prior to her calling you to come to her house?
She just calls frequently. we talk

but I wanna bleep/kiss her
Re: She Said I Should Come To Her House, But She's Older by obiorathesubtle: 2:07pm On Jan 06, 2016
Hey, kid.. Listen, you go over to her house, seduce and_fuck her!

1 Like

Re: She Said I Should Come To Her House, But She's Older by Ginaz(f): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
Bad people everywhere
Re: She Said I Should Come To Her House, But She's Older by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 06, 2016
queenstll:
An immature one apparently. Hiding behind a sister's acc
Re: She Said I Should Come To Her House, But She's Older by Lordprez: 2:39pm On Jan 06, 2016
@Op

Hw old re you?
Re: She Said I Should Come To Her House, But She's Older by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 06, 2016
You're an idiot

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Should Come To Her House, But She's Older by joliyp(f): 3:06pm On Jan 06, 2016
help me create a blog
Re: She Said I Should Come To Her House, But She's Older by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jan 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
Hey, kid.. Listen, you go over to her house, seduce and_fuck her!
shocked shocked na so e easy?
Re: She Said I Should Come To Her House, But She's Older by obiorathesubtle: 3:13pm On Jan 06, 2016
prettythicksme:
shocked shocked na so e easy?
ehena undecided any other thing?
Re: She Said I Should Come To Her House, But She's Older by princealexndre(m): 3:15pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sept20:
You're an idiot
HA HA Y?
Re: She Said I Should Come To Her House, But She's Older by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 06, 2016
obiorathesubtle:
ehena undecided any other thing?
Hmmmmm lipsrsealed undecided
Re: She Said I Should Come To Her House, But She's Older by stellarose164: 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2016
Nb
Re: She Said I Should Come To Her House, But She's Older by tungstar(m): 6:31pm On Jan 06, 2016
Ginaz:
Bad people everywhere

It takes à bad person to knw à bad person u know

Just saying
Re: She Said I Should Come To Her House, But She's Older by tungstar(m): 6:33pm On Jan 06, 2016
Sept20:
You're an idiot

Oouch!!!! Datz too harsh na

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Nowadays Always Open Their Legs To Any Man because Of Money ? / Being Fat Doesn't Make A Woman Ugly / How Do I Know When A Guy Wants Nothing But Se.x?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.