Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,139 members, 7,811,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo (38648 Views)

A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight / List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far / I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by ganja06(m): 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
a
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Mogidi: 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2015
You hardly see or hear of other ex-presidents: Shagari, Abdulsalami, Gowon.
Obasanjo should study how to leave when the ovation is loudest, trust him to write a lengthy letter next year when assignments dry up.

1 Like

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Dawodkabeer(m): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
benedictnsi:
If I hear........ Buhari was not satisfied during your own time....
Lol datz it
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by emamos: 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
benedictnsi:

That was why he contested against PDP during Obasanjo's regime....... But he couldn't win then.

Now tell me, if he was, do you think he would have tried overthrowing the administration
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by cruzyteejay(m): 6:06pm On Sep 15, 2015
Its alright............ Tales of OBJ
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by bluecircle470: 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"only in the western part of this country, an elder like OBJ behaves like a fo ol". Quote me anywhere.

U dnt av respect fr elders at ur side of s region u came frm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by shamecurls(m): 6:07pm On Sep 15, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴘ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴄ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅,̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ᴅ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴋ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅O̶̷̲̅B̶̷̲̅J̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʙ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ᴠ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅s̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅ɪ̶̷̲̅ᴋ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ғ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ʟ̶̷̲̅"̶̷̲̅.̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅Q̶̷̲̅ᴜ̶̷̲̅ᴏ̶̷̲̅ᴛ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴍ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ ̶̷̲̅ᴀ̶̷̲̅ɴ̶̷̲̅ʏ̶̷̲̅ᴡ̶̷̲̅ʜ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅ʀ̶̷̲̅ᴇ̶̷̲̅
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by emamos: 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
It s wel
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by awofe1: 6:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
Na hin go destroy him later
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by aderonkedeborah(f): 6:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
Brymo:
I Would really love to see PMB go rogue on OBANSANJOOR.
laye.
laye laye bobo ko joor
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by joes11(m): 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2015
Bevista:
I have my reservations about OBJ, and the more he stays away from Aso Rock, the better for PMB.

True talk
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by noblegrex: 6:12pm On Sep 15, 2015
Obj baba,baba wey no dey dull at all.I will always like this man.Baba na you sure pass and that's why you'll forever be relevant in any government any-day, any- time and anywhere.I pray for abundant blessing oo.baba is fully blessed take it or hold live wire,na you sabi oo.baba you rock ONE LOVE mehnn
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Kastonkastroll(m): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
benedictnsi:

That was why he contested against PDP during Obasanjo's regime....... But he couldn't win then.

Now tell me, if he was, do you think he would have tried overthrowing the administration
Your explanation is not genuine. Just b/cuz buhari ran against obj doesn't mean he isnt satisfy with obj's gov't at then.... Everybody has an ambition my friend including you.

You running for the office of the governor of your state(in the nearest future) doesn't entirely mean you are not OK or satisfied with the governor. You might want to see how you can bring about more improvements/developments in the state with your own ideas.

2 Likes

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by ak4God(m): 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"only in the western part of this country, an elder like OBJ behaves like a fo ol". Quote me anywhere.
While in the eastern part elders bahaves like wisemen abi?lol!!
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by hansad: 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
Obasanjo is struggling to get a clean bill of health to avoid probes under Buhari government.

So Obasanjo's opinion is irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by omolami: 6:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
When will Obasanjo write an oen latter to buhari? I did not know that obj can visit president and discourse instead of an open letter. Is he afraid of buhari?
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Koolking(m): 6:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
At this age and time, I am shocked to my bone marrow that Nigerians are still interested in where political appointees come from. Whereas, we should be more concerned about who has the prerequisites to get the job done irrespective of religion, gender, tribe or culture.

I pray God/Allah deliver us since we have refused to deliver ourselves
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by oweman: 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
Imortal001:
Any reasonal should be satisfied with pmb!

Do those wailing expect Buhari to start appointing those who swore on their dead infidel fathers graves to never cease to do and act everything negative against Buhari even though Nigerians knew they were just lying to cover up for that looter Dr. from the creeks .
How can anyone go keep a pythons under his pillow.

1 Like

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Duru1(m): 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2015
It is laughable to read about reasonability and Obasanjo in one sentence. Most Nigerians are clowns.
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by sukkot: 6:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
orji T A butt nekkid at okija shrine

www.nairaland.com/attachments/662094_T_A_Orji_At_Okija_Shrine_jpg32ef52b81b05f4dc03427e8b85b7682b

2 Likes

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Mcowubaba: 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Bevista:
I have my reservations about OBJ, and the more he stays away from Aso Rock, the better for PMB.

OBJ is like a stage 3 corrupt cancer, he can corrupt the whole personality of the General..
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Bevista:
Buhari is not a child. He has worked with Obasanjo as a state governor, minister and secretary of the Supreme Military Council, and knows Obasanjo. He knows if he will make or mar his government.

1 Like

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by wiseoneking: 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
Editor1:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/190134-im-reasonably-satisfied-with-buhari-so-far-obasanjo.html
Scanty info. Well every secret means all is not well. Some thing fishy going. For a while, the preg may not be seen but must surely apear. Never trust the duo. Tell me who your friend is and i will tell you who you are. I dont give a dime of trust to Pmb with such acquitance, not me any more. NOT ME
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by ekemini606: 6:22pm On Sep 15, 2015
With loopsided appointment as obvious as this, its strange no top politician has had the gods to come out openly and say the obvious.

If it was gej, all of them would have been ranting rubbish!.. Justbecause the man is simple.

If I hear piim!..name sanko straight.

cowards with skeletons to hide!
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Eureka123(f): 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2015
Is OBJ dreading getting probed too?? I'm not anti-Buhari or for anybody, but he's kind of ass-licking to me. grin grin
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by funshore(m): 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
ok na
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Marlboro1: 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2015
Imortal001:
Any reasonal should be satisfied with pmb!

You people and English.
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by millionboi(m): 6:27pm On Sep 15, 2015
my own b say if thy must probe jona,thy ve 3probe u
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by sukkot: 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2015
Eureka123:
Is OBJ dreading getting probed too?? I'm not anti-Buhari or for anybody, but he's kind of ass-licking to me. grin grin
cant nobody mess with the general. that is unless you want to find yourself receiving the umaru dikko treatment
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by 989900: 6:30pm On Sep 15, 2015
Commot joor
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by sukkot: 6:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
millionboi:
my own b say if thy must probe jona,thy ve 3probe u
why would they probe OBJ ? the man is feeding the whole nation from his farm. he stole money so he can feed the nation OFN ( OPERATION FEED THE NATION ). not like i support stealing but sometimes the visionaries have to take resources and use it for the betterment of the people. that mans farm produces millions of eggs daily. thats feeding millions of people daily.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Supporters Smoking At Pro-Buhari Rally In Abuja (Photos) / Saraki Meets Al-Saudi Nasser With The NASS Twitter Handle (Photos) / Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.