Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,096 members, 7,811,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:42 PM

I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo (38645 Views)

A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight / List Of Igbo Men Arrested By Buhari So Far / I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by reuben79: 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
Bevista:
I have my reservations about OBJ, and the more he stays away from Aso Rock, the better for PMB.
when obj stayed away 4m gej and surranded himself by igbos brothers wat is at come of gej?guy be reason

1 Like

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Brymo: 6:37pm On Sep 15, 2015
aderonkedeborah:
laye.
laye laye bobo ko joor
u don't like drama then. U wouldn't be romantic, i guess?
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Imortal001: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
Marlboro1:

You people and English.
English na ur faza language?
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by olalat(m): 6:48pm On Sep 15, 2015
The same advice u lots gave jonathan that caused his downfall.
Bevista:
I have my reservations about OBJ, and the more he stays away from Aso Rock, the better for PMB.
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by tiswell(m): 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
Editor1:
Mark my words...The same mouth OBJ used in praising Buhari will be the same mouth he will use to condemn him.

He who dines with OBJ should do so with a long shovel.
The only man who thinks he's never wrong!
OBJ's karma is seriously waiting for him.
How long does it take for karma to take its cause...obj is ka-rma (personified).
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
Mr. Obasanjo said, “I am reasonably satisfied with his performance so far, and I can’t see any reason that will make me raise any alarm at this time”.

The highlighted above indicates that he is still going to raise his usual false alarm but not at this time! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by soludo93(m): 7:17pm On Sep 15, 2015
PMB will remain reasonable even if he appoints Fulani cattle as long as he stays clear of Haliburton bribery scandal.
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by lastpage: 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Editor1:
Mark my words...The same mouth OBJ used in praising Buhari will be the same mouth he will use to condemn him.

He who dines with OBJ should do so with a long shovel.
The only man who thinks he's never wrong!
OBJ's karma is seriously waiting for him.

The above is exactly what l look for, in a PRINCIPLED PERSON/LEADER!

When office holders "do good", please shower praises on them ....

...and when they begin to act like Lucifer, please use "the SAME MOUTH" to shower opprobrium on them!

That is the beauty of a free society!

We dont want a situation where a leader is leading Nigeria into a ditch .... and his praise singers continue to drum and dance that he is the best thing to happen to them, after slice bread!

"Those who despise CRITICISM.... dont ever realize their mistakes, until it is too late"

A case in point is the last Administration of Badluck Jonathan
When he was doing well, Obasanjo was singing his praise (and even him said "OBJ is my Godfather"!)
But when he started telling us that "stealing is not corruption ...and America would know", OBJ used the same mouth to chastise him, except that he became egocentric and "hard-of-hearing" ..... instead of mending his ways!

And the end result is the VERDICT OF NIGERIANS on his candidacy!
Never mind those small-minded Bigots who still vote for him like a herd of sheep or flies which follows a dead body into the ditch! grin grin

The day Buhari begins to "mess-up", you can trust that the South Westerners, including OBJ and myself, will not only roundly condemn him, but we will use our votes to break his back ....

But guess what, those HATERS and FRUSTRATED ELEMENTS will decide that is the time they want to support him. undecided undecided
For "them", HATRED, VENGEANCE, ANTAGONISM and FRUSTRATION, is their way of life!
Always on the wrong side of history!

#Sai Baba Iyabo! #Sai PMB!! #Sai Nigeria!!!

Lastpage!
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by lastpage: 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2015
Mogidi:

You hardly see or hear of other ex-presidents: Shagari, Abdulsalami, Gowon.
Obasanjo should study how to leave when the ovation is loudest, trust him to write a lengthy letter next year when assignments dry up.

That is exactly why he is a YORUBA person!
That is why Yorubas are "UNIQUE" ... we see, we talk ..... while others continue to do "siddon-Look"!

This is what people have in mind when they say Yorubas are "SOPHISTICATED" ........ .

Now, dont go about getting angry and envious, what l stated is just the obvious truth.

Lastpage!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by lastpage: 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2015
ak4God:

While in the eastern part elders bahaves like wisemen abi?lol!!

YES now, they behave like "wise" DONKEYS! grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by lastpage: 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
omolami:
When will Obasanjo write an oen latter to buhari? I did not know that obj can visit president and discourse instead of an open letter. Is he afraid of buhari?

Open letters are written when you are forced to communicate with a"dofus"...... who has made himself inaccessible and surrounded himself with nitwits!

Ofcourse, we all know the end result!

Let those that have ears, .... LISTEN! undecided undecided

Lastpage!
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by lastpage: 7:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:

Buhari is not a child. He has worked with Obasanjo as a state governor, minister and secretary of the Supreme Military Council, and knows Obasanjo. He knows if he will make or mar his government.

Wisdom!

Lastpage!
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by lastpage: 7:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
ekemini606:
With loopsided appointment as obvious as this, its strange no top politician has had the gods guts to come out openly and say the obvious.

If it was GEJ, all of them would have been ranting rubbish!.. Just because the man is simple A YELLOW BELLIED SIMPLETON! grin grin grin

[s]If I hear piim!..name sanko straight.

cowards with skeletons to hide![/s]

Your English is as pathetic as your thought process! sad sad sad

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by idrissunny: 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2015
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by sam90s(m): 7:59pm On Sep 15, 2015
You don't need a prophet to see the past, a cyber archeologist will do. angry

Kastonkastroll:
how did you know buhari wasn't satisfied during obj's tenure? You be prophet?
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by abimic(m): 8:57pm On Sep 15, 2015
Obasanjo still seems relevant, buhari!!!! Obasanjo said u briefed him extensively of your lopsided appointments when he met with u, when do u buhari start reporting to Obasanjo? U owe us responsibilities and not Obasanjo that squandered his own opportunities when he had his to fix things.
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Duru1(m): 9:05pm On Sep 15, 2015
lastpage:

That is exactly why he is a YORUBA person!
That is why Yorubas are "UNIQUE" ... we see, we talk ..... while others continue to do "siddon-Look"!

This is what people have in mind when they say Yorubas are "SOPHISTICATED" ........ .

Now, dont go about getting angry and envious, what l stated is just the obvious truth.

Lastpage!

When people say Yari.ba are turncoats what they have in mind is AFONJA.
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Tex42(m): 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2015
How is this even news? Even an unborn child knew that OBJ wasn't gonna say otherwise for fear of having his ass probed.

How do u expect some one whose views, thoughts and actions are lopsided to See things in a lopsided way. He will always see lopsided actions as the right ones and see the right actions as the lopsided one.

Baffles me how Nigerians dignifies and celebrates people like OBJ who should be condemned to life in prison for their unpatriotic and criminal escapades.

Onlyinnaijasha!
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by grandstar(m): 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
yorubatic:
Won't slave always support his masters? My people are fetish cowards. ..none of my people can speak up against their Hausa-Fulani masters. ..none

Besides, obj even tore his pdp card just to prove to his slave masters how sorry he is for having played double standard against them...obj has always been a coward and will forever remain a coward...someone who said, his presidency is his reward for fighting against biafra, which means he didn't merit the presidency but just being rewarded. ..my yoruba people are born fetish cowards

Will you agree that God's kingdom is better than Nigeria and Biafra? Even better than the USA? Why don't you pray for it to come and keep you mind on it? Matthew 6:10, 33. We live in the last days and that kingdom will soon be here. It will have no rival (Daniel 2:44, 2 peter 3:13). Visit jw.org and learn more. Its something better than Biafra
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by KanwuliaJara: 10:24pm On Sep 15, 2015
This DOTA/DOTA-IN-LAW FOKA of OODUA LAND is still making noise kwa nu? undecided
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by roob: 10:58pm On Sep 15, 2015
''high service'' a typical character of an average Yoruba man...
Well, i trust d hausas.they no how 2 handle dem( the Yolobas).... Hehehehe...
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by lordliri(m): 11:25pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ya na a ba so'n jo...

If PMB starts fraternizin with OBJ, he is going to take this nation back around in circles..

OBJ is past.. he should face his farm for God's sake.. this iis what happens when u elect a 72year old back to presidency.. his old mates will come to say old hi in 2015.
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by DedeNkem: 11:41pm On Sep 15, 2015
Does Obasanjo's opinion matter? He's a criminal who doesn't want to be probed. So he's not gonna piss off Buhari.
If Buhari doesn't probe Obasanjo then I'll consider him a criminal.
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by favourlove1: 3:06am On Sep 16, 2015
Bevista:

-----
If he was that Patriotic, Nigeria would have been a lot better after his 8 years. We wouldn't have spent $16B just to generate a paltry 2,500MW of electricity.
ur on point. I really pity d man Obj. He really needs to make peace wt his inner self. He contributed in placing nija in d mess its in today yet claims to b a saint
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by favourlove1: 3:10am On Sep 16, 2015
reuben79:
when obj stayed away 4m gej and surranded himself by igbos brothers wat is at come of gej?guy be reason
Gej is d reason there is no war after election. He is the reason u are enjoying light now. He is the reason ur relatives who are losing their jobs now was able to pay ur fees in time past tribal bigot like u. Obj is a problem. He should allow those appointed to govern to do their job. He was there for 8 yrs what did he do?
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Ekaka1(m): 3:24am On Sep 16, 2015
allanphash7:
Baba agbalagba
Ebora toh n je shikin
Irunmole toh n mu staut
Orisa toh n gba owo ita

Ebora owu himself
Long live baba
Agba Iya ton'gba iyawo omo e
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by olumalcolm(m): 7:25am On Sep 16, 2015
yorubatic:
Won't slave always support his masters? My people are fetish cowards. ..none of my people can speak up against their Hausa-Fulani masters. ..none

Besides, obj even tore his pdp card just to prove to his slave masters how sorry he is for having played double standard against them...obj has always been a coward and will forever remain a coward...someone who said, his presidency is his reward for fighting against biafra, which means he didn't merit the presidency but just being rewarded. ..my yoruba people are born fetish cowards
u r a complete mad man for wat u jst said. Tlk on behalf of ur fada nt on behalf of all yoruba race. Omo ale
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by reuben79: 7:38am On Sep 16, 2015
favourlove1:
Gej is d reason there is no war after election. He is the reason u are enjoying light now. He is the reason ur relatives who are losing their jobs now was able to pay ur fees in time past tribal bigot like u. Obj is a problem. He should allow those appointed to govern to do their job. He was there for 8 yrs what did he do?
guy political tribalism as blind ur eyes"obj did many thins:no1 he brot d neco,communication,pension industry"like ibtc,trust fund etc,open universities acros d federation,nimasa,nema,nddc,lotto trust fund,efcc,icpc,signed civil defence to law,bureu of conduct,nepad,national eradication poverty agency,created 6 of zeo-political zone, paymet of nigeria foreigh dept $32b,stability of democracy.many tins dat i cannot mention.tell me wat gej did
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Kingspin(m): 8:40am On Sep 16, 2015
We dont need useless elders.
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by Milliprime: 9:30am On Sep 16, 2015
Obj Sir, why is it at the time of Senate probe of Electricity and Power from 1999 shocked that you suddenly remembered to give report of your envoy and discuss your alleged National Issue.

We are watching you and others.

We can not be fooled any more.
Re: I’m “reasonably Satisfied” With Buhari So Far — Obasanjo by allanphash7(m): 11:06am On Sep 16, 2015
O de gbadura ki iwo gan da'gba na
Ekaka1:

Agba Iya ton'gba iyawo omo e

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I Am Ready To Work With Obaseki" - Ize-Iyamu / Tinubu's Family House Supports Jide Sanwo—Olu (Photo) / OGD, Dickson, Iweala, Fayose, Others Make Atiku’s VP List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.