Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,469 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email (5425 Views)

10 Signs Your Girlfriend Just Slept With Someone Else / Please I Need Your Urgent Assistance... My Gf Just Dumped Me / SAD: My Fiance Just Dumped Me For A Rich, Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by McSteamy(f): 12:02pm On Apr 13, 2009
Sh*t happens, move on honey
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by Itohan123(m): 2:33pm On Apr 13, 2009
McSteamy:

Sh*t happens, move on honey
ya i'm moved on already tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by sweetcoint(f): 9:19am On Apr 14, 2009
people are there to repir an injury than a benefit, because gratitute is a burden and revenge a pleasure. ur heart broken 2 create a new spoles heart heart smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 15, 2009
Brooooooooossssssss @ ur age, u don dey carry sugar mummy! may God have mercy on u.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by calipso(m): 12:46pm On Apr 16, 2009
i have mercury 17 inch flat screen monitor for sale at a good price, any interested person should call 07033057252
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by segzicres(m): 12:59pm On Apr 16, 2009
guy you na bad guy, you no know say even when she's married you could continue your shagging so there no need to be sad. cause any where she goes she'll see your video.
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by bankyiie(m): 12:08am On Apr 18, 2009
i no wan reply b4 but i weak for this bobo / shorty.
Yu met a scrobo and hammered her for three weeks now you dey vex cos another guy is screwing her. From your word i can conclude thatu no sabi sc ope woman so yu no know where to start from and you have eaten the forbidden fruit .
My guy you need deliverance, Pastors in the house over to you
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by apache77(m): 8:15am On May 10, 2009
@poster: ur status shows u r female n u r talkin about being in love wit a gurl? r u a lesbo?
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by oluwafemi113(m): 2:12pm On May 10, 2009
guy Zap her na enjoyment now, she no they use you ooo
you no they enjoy am, when you they do am ni
abeg Zap
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by teissys(f): 3:52pm On May 11, 2009
grin
Lolest
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by cystein(m): 10:27pm On Jun 05, 2009
Boy i only hope you are safe,

Married women are dangerous!!!But anyway, serves you right, how do you go riding a grown up lady like that!!!Boy you still got alot of schooling to do so get your ass back in class!!
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by agabaI23(m): 9:11pm On Feb 23, 2010
E yaa talk to Ashley Cole grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by Enockia(m): 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2010
then u get a new one with an e-mail fast
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by dayokanu(m): 12:23am On Jul 19, 2011
Why are people not advocating that he "kills" the girlfriend like they were doing on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-715203.0.html
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by ebenezer95(m): 12:53am On Jul 20, 2011
Guy na wao You should be happy ,you f u c k free p u s s y na wa for u oo you still dey complain grin grin that girl too bad she use you rob thinking off ,she is probably having issue with her man and see that a free matching is available lol Guy no blame am jo i beg you
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by ebenezer95(m): 12:58am On Jul 20, 2011
Hey there !!! girls should stop using guys like sex matching and dump them it is not good ooooo this is the 4th guy they dump this year on NL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Just Dumped Me With An Email by Youngpo413: 4:47pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What To Do When Your Wife Cheats On You With Another Woman? / See How Pretty This Lady Look Without A Single Make-up / Woman 'performs Sex Act' On Man In Front Of Shocked Passengers (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.