Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,866 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs (84835 Views)

Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs / Confirmed! Samsung Set To Unveil The Note 9. See Full Specs And Leaked Images / The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Mogenerous(f): 4:51pm On Sep 16, 2015
Price is 69,900naira
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 16, 2015
Oxasbi:
All this mtk OEM self. I hope it a mistake on the op's part.
he's corrected it.heard this phone is 70k damn!!! the umi iron is 43k,xiaomi redmi note 2 is 45-47k depending on which version(16gb,32gb) and the meizu MX 5 that is also 70k uses a Helios x10 compared to the 6753 in the phantom z5.if the price news is true then techno have f.ed up
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by DonPsymon(m): 5:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
angry

Where's the expiry date

undecided

1 Like

Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Hotdiamond(m): 6:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
drizzypat:
with what? Battery?

Dude u need to stop hating it aint gonna make u grow atall

Lol. U funny ko. I can get better smartphone with less cash.

1 Like

Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Hotdiamond(m): 6:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
70 for this piece of sh/t.
Tecno is on a long tin.
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by drss(m): 7:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
diablos:
Trashy, detestable piece of shiit undecided
guy wetin be ur problem Tecno boss snatch ur girlfriend?
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Kimiko(f): 7:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
LMAO. THE PRICE HAS GOT EVERYBODY LIKE

1 Like

Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Kimiko(f): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
e reach to ask.
drss:

Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by drss(m): 7:04pm On Sep 16, 2015
jideprof:
laughing in swahili, 2015 flagship device with 3000mah battery capacity?

tecno must be joking, a 3gb ram device with 3000mah battery is a no no, i guess the arcitects didn't know what would be done with a 3gb ram device!

smh!
see hating. wat is d battery capacity of galaxy note 4 with 3GB ram?
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Kimiko(f): 7:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
be there hating. people that would buy it, would buy it.
Hotdiamond:
70 for this piece of sh/t.
Tecno is on a long tin.
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Ehimzy(m): 7:14pm On Sep 16, 2015
Well...it is a nice phone...I must confess..but it's not convincing enough to make me part with 70k... Would wait for the next galaxy S next year... and android lollipop when marshmallow is about to be released...and tecno's inability on OTA firmware upgrades...iiishhh... But a nice phone
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Sagebastian(m): 7:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
now that you know the price, would you get it
udemzyudex:

Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Sagebastian(m): 7:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
nobody put fire under your yansh to buy am before.
Hotdiamond:

Lol. U funny ko. I can get better smartphone with less cash.
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Sagebastian(m): 7:24pm On Sep 16, 2015
how did they mess up with the pricing. everybody knows the phantom is tecno's priciest device so why the fake shock across board.
davthom:
he's corrected it.heard this phone is 70k damn!!! the umi iron is 43k,xiaomi redmi note 2 is 45-47k depending on which version(16gb,32gb) and the meizu MX 5 that is also 70k uses a Helios x10 compared to the 6753 in the phantom z5.if the price news is true then techno have f.ed up
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by lukmoore: 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sagebastian:
how did they mess up with the pricing. everybody knows the phantom is tecno's priciest device so why the fake shock across board.
70k god forbid bad thing. i bought a land recently for 60k.

1 Like

Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 16, 2015
the price gonna be 65k... flat.... well nice phone sha.. d battery capacity get as e b oo
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Spaxon(f): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
I still love my Camon C8
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Pwettyella(f): 7:56pm On Sep 16, 2015
Darkseid:
The phone is damn ugly.
As in....lyk seriously
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by mutvy: 7:57pm On Sep 16, 2015
I love the specifications but the price is too much.
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by all4gud(m): 7:59pm On Sep 16, 2015
I am rocking my smoothy cool Samsung galaxy Note 4 grin
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Electronzeez(m): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
udemzyudex:

Stop the hating, it is not good for your health sir ...

What has ram got to do with ba3? I believe 3000mah is OK.

You're trying to make it look like you've been paid to post this.

Before you hate this device, I want you to do a research and post phones that have 3gb ram with more than 3000mah ba3.

Even Samsung s6 edge with 3gb ram have a 2600mah ba3..... Smh

oga he is not hating on the device , he is only telling some truth. mediatek again! cant tecno do withouth mtk chipset?.

if you care to know huawei mate 7 is 3G ram and the battery capacity is 4100mAh.

1 Like

Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Princedapace(m): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2015
Seriously, people should understand Techno as a brand and what it stands for:

Techno has tried for real! Techno forced many brands to consider producing phones for low and mid class earners. Techno gave me my first feel of a tablet device and I enjoyed it for years with good performce. Again, these phones are cheap, you cant buy a phone for 16K and expects it to work like 50K phone. We should be fair to Techno while judging them. Samsung has produced phones that many people called trash in other countries and even in Nigeria. No company is perfect. I have always appreciated Techno for always trying to produce quite a good phone at a good price. These phones can do most of the things you need to do with your smartphone.

As for this new phone, hmmm it's really a good device. I know many people who glamoured for a 4G phone by Techno and now they have done that, why not appreciate it for that? Don't always look for something negative about something, you can always combine both and appreciate efforts. The device tried and the price will surely not be like the others. N69, 900, it is on the high side. The truth of the matter is that some people who started with Techo, some people who were down there and didnt know how to buy a smart phone becasue of money but were allowed to feel such smart devices by Techno, most of them have developed personal love for the brand even after their earnings have changed and gone up and are always ready to purchase their premium products. As for me, I use mid end tab but will always love Techno. I have special spot for it. I will be buying one of their top devices soon. It is brand that has done well for her maarket and company. Once again, I say; bravo to Techno for growing from mere chinese brand to quite a popular brand among her lovers.

3 Likes

Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by diablos: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
drss:

Na ur mama wey tecno boss snatch...jst like tecno, ure a trashy detestable piece of human shitt undecided

1 Like

Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
Confirm rabbish, zero 1 and 2 still beat am
People when go buy this phone ni do their selves
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
Can somebody explain to me in details the difference between this phone (Techno5) and my bold 5? I would be happy to learn the reason why I should dispose this bold for techno?
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sagebastian:
the phantom z was around 55k.most android phones with similarly good design,fingerprint scanner and same chip cos BTW 40-50k lyk umi iron.and then there's d recently released xiaomi redmi note with a better processor at 47k(elijahdre).so d price jump to 70k by ytecno is extremely high making it almost 10-20k more expensive than similarly competing phones
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 16, 2015
Demigods:
Confirm rabbish, zero 1 and 2 still beat am
People when go buy this phone ni do their selves
the phantom 5 is better in every aspect.the only advantage infinix has got is n pricing
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
jideprof:
laughing in swahili, 2015 flagship device with 3000mah battery capacity?

tecno must be joking, a 3gb ram device with 3000mah battery is a no no, i guess the arcitects didn't know what would be done with a 3gb ram device!

smh!
tecno designers are crafty sons of biitches. they want to dominate nigeria's smartphone market. take a look at this, if they tie all the best specs in one single phone model, no one will want to buy any tecno model whoz specs are less than that best model, this thus reduces the profit they make in subsequent models they produce. they release different phone models with each model having different strenghts.
look at the camon 8, the camera is what got people loving it, tecno l6 which is great for its battery 4500mah, the jboom for the speakers, for other models they focused on the internal storage size, ram, processor, screen size etc.
they definitely designed this phone for those crazy about phone processors n speed as its touted to have octacore n 3gig ram. trust me people will buy it without regard for its battery capacity.

5 Likes

Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Favparis(f): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
jideprof:

grin is it too much?

Bros u like gossip o cheesy
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by gidjah(m): 8:22pm On Sep 16, 2015
So so sorry to burst your bubble guys. Tecno is a NO NO for me o,dont think i shall ever wanna go back there.It is either Windows or i phone pllssss.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Airtel : 1GB For N300 Only / Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO / Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.