Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs (84866 Views)

Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs / Confirmed! Samsung Set To Unveil The Note 9. See Full Specs And Leaked Images / The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Niyiframes(m): 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
Considering the ram/battery capacity complains,
Samsung Galaxy S6: 3gb ram, 2550mah
Galaxy S6 edge: 3gb ram, 2600mah
Galaxy S6edge+ and Note5: both 4gb ram, 3000mah
LG G4: 3gb ram, 3000 mah
HTC one M9: 3gb ram, 2840mah
Iphone6: 1gb ram, 1810mah, iPhone 6s: 2gb ram 1715mah
SG Note4: 3gb ram 3200mah

So, you guys are saying it's OK when Samsung, apple, LG, HTC and Co. do it, but if it's TECNO it's wrong...... It's OK when u guys criticise and share ur so called opinions, but doing it without backing it up with facts sends a signal of ignorance and hate to other readers. Meanwhile, those brands up there are the most expensive phones in the market at the moment with most of them pricing over 100-150k, except maybe SGS5 that's around 80K+ at the moment.

2 Likes

Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Sandyultimate: 11:12pm On Sep 18, 2015
Niyiframes:

So, you guys are saying it's OK when Samsung, apple, LG, HTC and Co. do it, but if it's TECNO it's wrong...... It's OK when u guys criticise and share ur so called opinions, but doing it without backing it up with facts sends a signal of ignorance and hate to other readers. Meanwhile, those brands up there are the most expensive phones in the market at the moment with most of them pricing over 100-150k, except maybe SGS5 that's around 80K+ at the moment.
thank u for being reasonable unlike some people here
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Sandyultimate: 11:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
rossi49ja:
Pal, your tecno phone is simply over-priced. Google up Oppo R7 plus and Oneplus 2. Their specs beats your flagship anyday and they come cheaper and more reliable too.
I will start taking Tecno serious when they start getting featured in gsmarena.com
can u cheak ur specs correctly before u write... the oneplus 2 does not support finger print and its 75000 though its a nice device ill still go for xiaomi... and im sure u cant afford the phone thats y ur complaing... as for the r7 plus ur a mad fool for calling that phone a phone that runs an a53 chip with only 1ghz and phantom 5 runs a53 with 1.5ghz... u could have said another thing but certainly not the r7 plus

1 Like

Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by cacidy2004(m): 12:15am On Sep 19, 2015
This
techno guys are just looking for a way to milk nigerias. This phantom 5 has the same spec with Doogee f5 though the phone is nt out but the pre order prize is nt more than 40k. Then tecno wants to keep their price at 70k..
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by rossi49ja(m): 11:41am On Sep 19, 2015
Sandyultimate:
can u cheak ur specs correctly before u write... the oneplus 2 does not support finger print and its 75000 though its a nice device ill still go for xiaomi... and im sure u cant afford the phone thats y ur complaing... as for the r7 plus ur a mad fool for calling that phone a phone that runs an a53 chip with only 1ghz and phantom 5 runs a53 with 1.5ghz... u could have said another thing but certainly not the r7 plus

You started off like a sane dude but ended up like a looney. I bet curses is ingrained in your DNA.
Am not surprised your jejune mind couldn't allow you do a comprehensive research before spilling your deceptive guts here.
Funny to hear you say I can't afford ur toy of a tecno. Happily rocking my Note 3 and got no qualms whatsoever with it. Goodluck with your sub-standard chinco.
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Sandyultimate: 1:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
rossi49ja:
You started off like a sane dude but ended up like a looney. I bet curses is ingrained in your DNA.
Am not surprised your jejune mind couldn't allow you do a comprehensive research before spilling your deceptive guts here.
Funny to hear you say I can't afford ur toy of a tecno. Happily rocking my Note 3 and got no qualms whatsoever with it. Goodluck with your sub-standard chinco.
U de vex say tecno go soon better pass sasung ur still using not 3 that isnt even as fast as the p5.. yet ur making noise
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by masterfactor(m): 2:56pm On Sep 19, 2015
A samsung note 3 of 2013 has a cpu(cpu Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 (N9005, N9002)/ Quad-core 1.9
GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 (N9000)
GPU Adreno 330 (N9005, N9002)/ Mali-T628 MP6 (N9000)
MEMORY ) compare with a tecno of 2015 which as cpu( 1.5GHz Octa-core cortex – A53 CPU,
MediaTek MT6753 chipset with Mali-T720 GPU), samsung note 3 of 2013 has been giving OTA from 2013-2015(andriod. Jellybean-kitkat-lollipop) compare to a tecno phone of 2015 with lolipop which u are stuk with..a samsung note 3 of 2015 has an IR blaster,nfc which a tecno 2015 does not have..someone is talking abt finger print sensor..mr man ask samsung when they first implement the finger print sensor on the samsung samsung s5 how did it go...if a phone of 2013 can still contest with a tecno phone of 2015...then wat have tecno been doing?
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Nobody: 4:39pm On Sep 19, 2015
Niyiframes:

Relax bud, those mentioned phones have very strong chipset which uses very less power. iOS generally consumes lesser battery than Android but the chipset in the Samsung phones is very strong and consumes very less power hence the smaller battery.

The MKT chipset in the tecno can't be spoken of in this manner, hope u understand nw?
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Niyiframes(m): 5:32pm On Sep 19, 2015
ollah1:

Relax bud, those mentioned phones have very strong chipset which uses very less power. iOS generally consumes lesser battery than Android but the chipset in the Samsung phones is very strong and consumes very less power hence the smaller battery.

The MKT chipset in the tecno can't be spoken of in this manner, hope u understand nw?

Boss u r absolutely right...Samsung's Exynos and Snapdragon chipsets are better no doubt, but I think we are all missing some details... 1st a device's battery drain rate is not only determined by the processor chipsets or RAM, some other factors are involved....things like the screen technology type, resolution and dpi values, OS and other software optimizations, even the Gpu type and other stuffs. Yes on paper, Samsung's chipsets are supposed to be less power consuming, and their Touchwhiz over Android is one of the best, but wait till u use one of their recent expensive devices, you'll be stunned....I happen to be able to use SGS6 for a couple of weeks and man, it's battery drain rate left me highly disappointed, it's not that bad tho, but it just didn't meet my expectations judging by how much the phone itself costs...I'm sure u know. So basically I think that perfect phone is yet to b made, TECNO I think are doing a good job, I've seen a lot of MTK octacore phones with that 3k mah battery, it all depends on hardwares and optimizations. For me I say don't just condemn because u hate the name TECNO, try a hands on first, then share ur candid technical opinions...that's the way to go....and let's stop being brand fanatics...let's be tech users.

3 Likes

Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Hotdiamond(m): 6:29pm On Sep 19, 2015
No need for too much talk. If you have 70k. Head out and get the phone. Then Come to nairaland and tell us your experience with it. Simple.
I'd you don't do that. Then there is no need to praise the phone
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by yimagire: 6:17am On Sep 20, 2015
tecnos' biggest undoing will be the cost. they are supposed to be making "affordable" devices and not competing with samsung. people would end up buying even more infinix than get this device. geniunly look at it,the galaxy s4 still costs 67k on jumia and the ba3 is -400 on the phantom in view. then we know the specs are still way cooler than any tecno (except in ram dept with the phantom 5). any suggestions on what tecno should have done to keep the price lower and still make it a powerful enuf device?
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Sandyultimate: 6:56am On Sep 20, 2015
yimagire:
tecnos' biggest undoing will be the cost. they are supposed to be making "affordable" devices and not competing with samsung. people would end up buying even more infinix than get this device. geniunly look at it,the galaxy s4 still costs 67k on jumia and the ba3 is -400 on the phantom in view. then we know the specs are still way cooler than any tecno (except in ram dept with the phantom 5). any suggestions on what tecno should have done to keep the price lower and still make it a powerful enuf device?
Pls cheak the specs before u write op
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Sandyultimate: 7:04am On Sep 20, 2015
[quote author=Sandyultimate post=38188475] Pls cheak the specs before u write op... S4 HAS A QUAD CORE A7 CHIP AND PHANTOM 5 HAS A53 OCTACORE SO ONLY GOD KNOWS WERE U COME FROM
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by yimagire: 7:08am On Sep 20, 2015
Sandyultimate:
Pls cheak the specs before u write op
bros I have checked specs and I bet you that 3 gb ram wont perform to a 3gb ram capability. battery? infinix even has a better ba3.. you should tho read up the true s6 power from user forums. google them
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by yimagire: 7:12am On Sep 20, 2015
the thing everyone will keep missing is this,i heavily use my s4 for 3 years and no lagging issue. cuz you see spec online you feel tecno has arrived. people were left quite disappointed with the Z and this i bet wont be any better. htc,samsung,sony,apple make not just expensive gagdets but also heavily reliable for such long periods with the best combo of hardware.
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by masterfactor(m): 8:17pm On Sep 20, 2015
Everyone is prasing the tecno phantom 5,has anybody aquire it and check its performance,battery endurance.......before we start comparing
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Cerebrum(m): 9:11am On Sep 21, 2015
Sandyultimate:
thank u for being reasonable unlike some people here

See ehn! People on here are never reasonable, they are just emotionally biased. It's not entirely comfortable to see an iPhone user see a chinko phone go premium. It's disturbing. LOL

1 Like

Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Cerebrum(m): 9:12am On Sep 21, 2015
Niyiframes:

Their eyes are blinded to the truth. Not everyone would see this cool points.
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Cerebrum(m): 9:17am On Sep 21, 2015
Sandyultimate:
U de vex say tecno go soon better pass sasung ur still using not 3 that isnt even as fast as the p5.. yet ur making noise

Would he agree to that? Samsung name don blind am.
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Cerebrum(m): 9:24am On Sep 21, 2015
masterfactor:
A samsung note 3 of 2013 has a cpu(cpu Quad-core 2.3 GHz Krait 400 (N9005, N9002)/ Quad-core 1.9
GHz Cortex-A15 & quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A7 (N9000)
GPU Adreno 330 (N9005, N9002)/ Mali-T628 MP6 (N9000)
MEMORY ) compare with a tecno of 2015 which as cpu( 1.5GHz Octa-core cortex – A53 CPU,
MediaTek MT6753 chipset with Mali-T720 GPU), samsung note 3 of 2013 has been giving OTA from 2013-2015(andriod. Jellybean-kitkat-lollipop) compare to a tecno phone of 2015 with lolipop which u are stuk with..a samsung note 3 of 2015 has an IR blaster,nfc which a tecno 2015 does not have..someone is talking abt finger print sensor..mr man ask samsung when they first implement the finger print sensor on the samsung samsung s5 how did it go...if a phone of 2013 can still contest with a tecno phone of 2015...then wat have tecno been doing?

The prices are obviously not the same. See? It is only reasonable that the P5 holds it's present price.
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Cerebrum(m): 9:34am On Sep 21, 2015
Niyiframes:

Boss u r absolutely right...Samsung's Exynos and Snapdragon chipsets are better no doubt, but I think we are all missing some details... 1st a device's battery drain rate is not only determined by the processor chipsets or RAM, some other factors are involved....things like the screen technology type, resolution and dpi values, OS and other software optimizations, even the Gpu type and other stuffs. Yes on paper, Samsung's chipsets are supposed to be less power consuming, and their Touchwhiz over Android is one of the best, but wait till u use one of their recent expensive devices, you'll be stunned....I happen to be able to use SGS6 for a couple of weeks and man, it's battery drain rate left me highly disappointed, it's not that bad tho, but it just didn't meet my expectations judging by how much the phone itself costs...I'm sure u know. So basically I think that perfect phone is yet to b made, TECNO I think are doing a good job, I've seen a lot of MTK octacore phones with that 3k mah battery, it all depends on hardwares and optimizations. For me I say don't just condemn because u hate the name TECNO, try a hands on first, then share ur candid technical opinions...that's the way to go....and let's stop being brand fanatics...let's be tech users.

The last time all this noise happened was at the pre-Camon release. Condemnation even without a hands-on. Very ridiculous. I don't even think people need to talk if they don't even want to buy. Can't we just UNLOOK instead of complaining and condemning? Unless there's a desire to have the device and it's just out of their pocket range sha. Oh well!
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Cerebrum(m): 9:36am On Sep 21, 2015
Hotdiamond:
No need for too much talk. If you have 70k. Head out and get the phone. Then Come to nairaland and tell us your experience with it. Simple.
I'd you don't do that. Then there is no need to praise the phone

If you don't do that, there's no need condemning the phone either. You forgot to mention that side of the yang too.
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Cerebrum(m): 9:42am On Sep 21, 2015
yimagire:

See, they would still get the hand of that side of the market. This is a start, they would definitely learn from their first start. Not everyone makes perfect the first time. However, this trial ain't a bad start.
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Cerebrum(m): 9:53am On Sep 21, 2015
yimagire:
bros I have checked specs and I bet you that 3 gb ram wont perform to a 3gb ram capability. battery? infinix even has a better ba3.. you should tho read up the true s6 power from user forums. google them

Haba! No o brother... The infinix battery cannot be compared to the Tecno battery. Naaah! A friend of mine recently got the infinix zero. Around may/june... Stuff is already all out bad. The hot note pro has better battery though, but naah! just not all infinix have okay battery. If I'ld recommend good chinco phone with nice battery, starting with Infinix hot not pro, I'ld also recommend Camon C8. The L6 has a better battery than them all sha.
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by masterfactor(m): 12:36pm On Sep 21, 2015
People dat have aqire this device should cum out and explain its performers to us
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by ayansolaoluwole: 3:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
After 4hrs of video watching on phantom 5 during a trip, my battery only reduced by 20%, the balance of 80% served me for 24hrs with active internet access on my 4g. The battery consumption is very low. The phone is fast, light and very slim. Find below the spec:

General Features

Platform: Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
Processor: 64-bit, 1.5GHz Octa-core Processor (MediaTek MT6753)
GPU: ARM Mali-T720
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Colours: Champaign Gold, Space Grey
Dimension: XX x XX x 6.8 mm
Weight: -
SIM Type: Micro-SIM
SIM Count: Dual SIM, Dual Standby
Display

Display: 5.5-inch AMOLED Display, 1080 x 1920 pixels (400ppi)
Display Protection: -
Camera

Rear Camera: 13 MP Camera, 1080p HD Video
Rear Camera Features: Dual-LED Flash, Autofocus, Geo-tagging
Front Camera: 8 MP Camera with Autofocus, LED Flash
Storage

Built-in Storage: 32GB Storage
Memory Card Support: No
Bundled Cloud Storage: -
Network Support

2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
2G CDMA 1X: No
3G WCDMA: 850 / 2100MHz
3G CDMA EVDO: No
4G LTE: Yes
Internet & Connectivity

GPRS: Yes, up to 48kbps
EDGE: Yes
3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
HSPA+: Yes
CDMA EVDO: No
WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
NFC: No
Infrared Blaster: No
USB Port: Yes, microUSB 2.0
Messaging

SMS/MMS: Yes
Instant Messaging: Yes
Push Emails: Yes
Email Protocol: IMAP4, POP3, SMTP
Entertainment

Music Player: Yes, mp3, WAV, FLAC, eACC+
Video Player: Yes, MPEG4, H.263, H.264, XviD
FM Radio: Yes
Loudspeaker: Yes, 3D Sound effect, HiFi 2.0 and Dolby Surround Effect
3.5mm Jack: Yes, Luxury Metal HiFi earphone included
Navigation

Navigation: Yes, GPS with A-GPS
Maps: Yes, Google Maps
Sensors & Control

Digital Compass: Yes
Accelerometer: Yes
Proximity Sensor: Yes
Light Sensor: Yes
Barometer: No
Pedometer: No
Heart Rate Monitor: No
Gyroscope: Yes
Fingerprint Scanner: Yes
Iris Scanner: No
Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No
Voice Control: Yes
Other Features

Video Streaming: Yes
Active Noise Cancellation: -
Wireless Charging: No
Water Resistant: No
Dust Resistant: No
Image Editor: No (download at store)
Video Editor: No (download at store)
Document Viewer: Yes
Document Editor: No (download at store)
Battery

Battery: 3000 mAh non-removable Li-ion Battery
Standby Time: -
Talktime: -
Video Playback: up to 6.5 hours
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Ehimzy(m): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
ayansolaoluwole:
After 4hrs of video watching on phantom 5 during a trip, my battery only reduced by 20%, the balance of 80% served me for 24hrs with active internet access on my 4g. The battery consumption is very low. The phone is fast, light and very slim. Find below the spec:

General Features

Platform: Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
Processor: 64-bit, 1.5GHz Octa-core Processor (MediaTek MT6753)
GPU: ARM Mali-T720
Memory: 3 GB RAM
Colours: Champaign Gold, Space Grey
Dimension: XX x XX x 6.8 mm
Weight: -
SIM Type: Micro-SIM
SIM Count: Dual SIM, Dual Standby
Display

Display: 5.5-inch AMOLED Display, 1080 x 1920 pixels (400ppi)
Display Protection: -
Camera

Rear Camera: 13 MP Camera, 1080p HD Video
Rear Camera Features: Dual-LED Flash, Autofocus, Geo-tagging
Front Camera: 8 MP Camera with Autofocus, LED Flash
Storage

Built-in Storage: 32GB Storage
Memory Card Support: No
Bundled Cloud Storage: -
Network Support

2G GSM: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900MHz
2G CDMA 1X: No
3G WCDMA: 850 / 2100MHz
3G CDMA EVDO: No
Internet & Connectivity

GPRS: Yes, up to 48kbps
EDGE: Yes
3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
HSPA+: Yes
CDMA EVDO: No
WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
Bluetooth: Yes, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
NFC: No
Infrared Blaster: No
USB Port: Yes, microUSB 2.0
Messaging

SMS/MMS: Yes
Instant Messaging: Yes
Push Emails: Yes
Email Protocol: IMAP4, POP3, SMTP
Entertainment

Music Player: Yes, mp3, WAV, FLAC, eACC+
Video Player: Yes, MPEG4, H.263, H.264, XviD
FM Radio: Yes
Loudspeaker: Yes, 3D Sound effect, HiFi 2.0 and Dolby Surround Effect
3.5mm Jack: Yes, Luxury Metal HiFi earphone included
Navigation

Navigation: Yes, GPS with A-GPS
Maps: Yes, Google Maps
Sensors & Control

Digital Compass: Yes
Accelerometer: Yes
Proximity Sensor: Yes
Light Sensor: Yes
Barometer: No
Pedometer: No
Heart Rate Monitor: No
Gyroscope: Yes
Fingerprint Scanner: Yes
Iris Scanner: No
Intelligent Digital Assistant: Yes
Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: No
Voice Control: Yes
Other Features

Video Streaming: Yes
Active Noise Cancellation: -
Wireless Charging: No
Water Resistant: No
Dust Resistant: No
Image Editor: No (download at store)
Video Editor: No (download at store)
Document Viewer: Yes
Document Editor: No (download at store)
Battery

Battery: 3000 mAh non-removable Li-ion Battery
Standby Time: -
Talktime: -
Video Playback: up to 6.5 hours

Wait o... most specs online NEVER said anything about the screen being amoled... every tech blogger says it's IPS OGS so where did you get this phantom 5? Lack of expandable memory via cards... and tecno want to sell for 70k?
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Nobody: 2:25pm On Sep 23, 2015
Ehimzy:

Wait o... most specs online NEVER said anything about the screen being amoled... every tech blogger says it's IPS OGS so where did you get this phantom 5? Lack of expandable memory via cards... and tecno want to sell for 70k?
dat guy is just tryna hype the device,some people can be very stupid...after seeing different specs online that never mentioned amoled he still came here droping false specs and claiming he owns the device-no screen shot imagine!
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by bigtt76(f): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2015
I doubt its because of the dollar to naira exchange rate .....rather they should fix a naira price for the phone and equate it to the nearest dollar equivalent tongue Nice phone shaaa ...feeling tempted undecided

davthom:
the infinix zero 2 was 160$at launch and so 2 was d first zero d diff was the value of naira were as d original zero was released when 1$ to naira was around 150-170 naira while in d zero 2 time it was almost 245naira.I think d phantom5 is 2 expensive but maybe its d same naira problem
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by cosycee(m): 10:03pm On Sep 26, 2015
zopakks:
Lovely Phone!!!

Hey Android Phone lovers and heavy browsers, I have good news for you!!

Enjoy unlimited data on your laptop and
smarthphone for life!

Subscribe to my unlimited Browsing on Etisalat and enjoy the following benefits:

*Unlimited Databundle guaranteed

*It opens all websites

*It comes with over 5 countries IP such
as usa,canada,netherland etc.

*It can be used to download torrents and
downloads games from the internet

*It can be used to watch online tv such
as cnn,bbc,movie channels and over
1,000 tv channels all over the world

*It can be used to watch live football

matches as well as other sports for free
*It can be shared with friends and
families

*24/7 support both online and offline
*It work anywhere in Nigeria

contact me on whatsapp or call 08079230930
bbm 55A77369

Price #2000 only!!!

Guy u b ANINI.... Big thief lmao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Airtel : 1GB For N300 Only / Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO / Who Pays More For A Whatsapp Call? The Caller Or The Receiver?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.