Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,814 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs (84803 Views)

Latest Tecno That Will Suite Your Taste With The Specs / Confirmed! Samsung Set To Unveil The Note 9. See Full Specs And Leaked Images / The Tecno Phantom 5 & The LED TV + Multitasking / Battery Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by tecno4life(m): 9:54pm On Sep 16, 2015
Whizpeter:

If Samsung produced this kinda phone with the qualcomm equivalent of this MTK chipset, assuming all specs are constant, do you think they would sell it for 70k?
Can i hear you say No?
That's because Samsung is a Bigger brand and thus can afford to sell the phone for a higher price...

In the same vein, Tecno is a Bigger brand compared to those OEMs you mentioned above... They make cheap and competitive phones and Oh God, there's a reason why this is called a Flagship device...
If Xiaomi sells their redmi 70k, would you buy it?
No? Because they are still a growing brand ryt?
They lack support ryt?
Bro... I'm with Tecno on this one..
If this was an Apple product, its gonna sell for nothing less than N180k..

Tecno better than Xiaomi grin
Stop being ignorant young man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by mjames: 10:00pm On Sep 16, 2015
udemzyudex:

Stop the hating, it is not good for your health sir ...

What has ram got to do with ba3? I believe 3000mah is OK.

You're trying to make it look like you've been paid to post this.

Before you hate this device, I want you to do a research and post phones that have 3gb ram with more than 3000mah ba3.

Even Samsung s6 edge with 3gb ram have a 2600mah ba3..... Smh

Those who hate (tecno) will continue to be hate, allow them and their ignorance
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 16, 2015
Whizpeter:

If Samsung produced this kinda phone with the qualcomm equivalent of this MTK chipset, assuming all specs are constant, do you think they would sell it for 70k?
Can i hear you say No?
That's because Samsung is a Bigger brand and thus can afford to sell the phone for a higher price...

In the same vein, Tecno is a Bigger brand compared to those OEMs you mentioned above... They make cheap and competitive phones and Oh God, there's a reason why this is called a Flagship device...
They lack support ryt?
i will buy redmi note for 80k and i will buy the phantom 5 for 35k! u feel me?? Please dont compare xiaomi wif tecno it makes you look like a toasted bread.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by udemzyudex(m): 10:21pm On Sep 16, 2015
Electronzeez:

shut up sir, why use a mediatek chipset on a 70k device. only a tech illiterate will buy a mtk device for 70k.

And if you have been an avid follower of samsung HHP(hand held phone), then you should know samsung dont do high battery capacity in their phones right from the time of the S series.

Before you quote me with that ur big head that looks like iya basira back side... We were not arguing about price so fvck off... Fuckstard
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by udemzyudex(m): 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2015
Sagebastian:
mchewwwww, you should have just ended it in apology accepted and not be silly about it.

Really? When your hand dey scratch you then u no know abi..
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by lukmoore: 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2015
Could you believe that all these china phone brands do pay people to rubbish our complaints. Instead of listening to us...if tecno really understand the market this phone shouldn't cost higher than 40k... Infinix zero 2 didn't sell much cuz the price is just too high for the spec. This china brands needs to understand that consumers get smarter on a daily basis. Camon C8 is a good phone at a good price (if i'm to overlook its multitasking issue which i believe they could be working on a fix) you can see how its selling fast like mama ngozi hot akara. Lolz
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Nobody: 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2015
Whizpeter:

Can i hear you say No?

They lack support ryt?
but techno isn't competing against Samsung.is xiaomi a small brand,can I hear you say NO?but the redmi note 2(32GB) cost 47k including shipping cost.am not saying d phantom 5 is bad,not at all am just saying it should be more closely priced to last year phantom z and that most of its competitors are almost 20k cheaper.and techno is very much competing against xiaomi,meizu,umi,infinix lenovo so lets not say if it was Samsung or apple or lg let's say if it was xiomi or infinix or umi or lenovo
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2015
lukmoore:
Could you believe that all these china phone brands do pay people to rubbish our complaints. Instead of listening to us...if tecno really understand the market this phone shouldn't cost higher than 40k... Infinix zero 2 didn't sell much cuz the price is just too high for the spec. This china brands needs to understand that consumers get smarter on a daily basis. Camon C8 is a good phone at a good price (if i'm to overlook its multitasking issue which i believe they could be working on a fix) you can see how its selling fast like mama ngozi hot akara. Lolz
the infinix zero 2 was 160$at launch and so 2 was d first zero d diff was the value of naira were as d original zero was released when 1$ to naira was around 150-170 naira while in d zero 2 time it was almost 245naira.I think d phantom5 is 2 expensive but maybe its d same naira problem
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by sats: 10:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
for tecno mind na, dem don release phone ... hiss
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by sats: 10:43pm On Sep 16, 2015
tecno4life:

Tecno better than Xiaomi grin
Stop being ignorant young man
how can you say that?
i will pretend i didnt see that

1 Like

Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by lukmoore: 10:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
davthom:
the infinix zero 2 was 160$at launch and so 2 was d first zero d diff was the value of naira were as d original zero was released when 1$ to naira was around 150-170 naira while in d zero 2 time it was almost 245naira.I think d phantom5 is 2 expensive but maybe its d same naira problem
i like your response very mature. actually I was expecting someone to abuse me cuz that's the norm here.
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by bummyla(m): 11:03pm On Sep 16, 2015
buying one very soon! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by vowiski(m): 12:02am On Sep 17, 2015
Electronzeez:

shut up sir, why use a mediatek chipset on a 70k device. only a tech illiterate will buy a mtk device for 70k.

And if you have been an avid follower of samsung HHP(hand held phone), then you should know samsung dont do high battery capacity in their phones right from the time of the S series.

Say hello to HTC ONE M9 Plus, a flagship, it uses MediaTek MT6795T chipset and it cost N107K.. It also rated with 2840 mAh battery.

I hope you won't feel sad when people start calling you a tech illiterate.

You need to think beyond what you know and realize that the world is bigger than your environment. Please take a seat!

2 Likes

Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Electronzeez(m): 12:23am On Sep 17, 2015
udemzyudex:

Before you quote me with that ur big head that looks like iya basira back side... We were not arguing about price so fvck off... Fuckstard

small small o,make you no vex go jam trailer.
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Electronzeez(m): 12:29am On Sep 17, 2015
vowiski:

Say hello to HTC ONE M9 Plus, a flagship, it uses MediaTek MT6795T chipset and it cost N107K.. It also rated with 2840 mAh battery.

I hope you won't feel sad when people start calling you a tech illiterate.

You need to think beyond what you know and realize that the world is bigger than your environment. Please take a seat!

one zero!
watch your back henceforth....

1 Like

Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Nobody: 12:48am On Sep 17, 2015
Whizpeter:

Can i hear you say No?

They lack support ryt?

Please don't be ignorant, Tecno is no where near Xiaomi(Net worth $45 Billion & a global brand). Tecno is only relevant in the Nigeria market and Xiaomi is not in the same class at all. Also looking at software Xiaomi is still the best among Chinese phones

If you were only referring to the Nigeria market, yes Tecno is trying competing with infinix and co...

1 Like

Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Uchefrancis16(m): 1:03am On Sep 17, 2015
Awesome features.
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Nobody: 2:45am On Sep 17, 2015
cool...
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by syphs(m): 4:39am On Sep 17, 2015
instead of them to push a lollipop update for their already made Phantom they chose to produce another Phantom instead
I wonder who they think they're fooling
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by udemzyudex(m): 4:52am On Sep 17, 2015
Electronzeez:

small small o,make you no vex go jam trailer.

Na me suppose tell u that one..
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by jideprof: 6:21am On Sep 17, 2015
stpat1:

He is not seeing it as hate, but don't try to sound techy when you are not. Battery has nothing much to do with RAM. Simple.

take it or leave it, if you have a 3gb ram device, you'll use it more often and run more apps together which won't affect ba3 usage? undecided

btw, why get a 3gb ram device when you won't make optimal use of it?
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by jideprof: 6:28am On Sep 17, 2015
xamuelotu:
wating be the last price abi them no go collect 15k, make I cocoma wat for London use grin

wait o! dem dey use tecno 4 london? shocked

abi na peter cech u wan buy? grin
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by jideprof: 6:31am On Sep 17, 2015
Favparis:

Bros u like gossip o cheesy
Abi na, na lady God wan create me b4 sef.
btw, why ar u making me feel guilty na *sobs*
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by jideprof: 6:35am On Sep 17, 2015
drss:
see hating. wat is d battery capacity of galaxy note 4 with 3GB ram?
so tecno is now competing with samsung? smh!
and mtk is now qualcomm?
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by SeanDada1(m): 7:08am On Sep 17, 2015
bongolistik:
Do you know that there is a reason behind the name for The Next Tecno Phantom that is called Tecno Phantom 5?

And the reason is that the Next Tecno Phantom is the 5th Phantom device that Tecno will be producing ever since the launch of the first Phantom that was called Phantom A.

Taking you a little back to memory lane, the first 4 Tecno Phantoms in the Phantom series as they come are Tecno Phantom A1, Tecno Phantom A2, Tecno Phantom A3, Tecno Phantom Z with the Z mini-series and now we have the flagship Tecno Phantom 5 currently being prepared for the official unveiling event coming up just in few hours from now.

The Tecno Phantom 5 will undoubtedly be the best ever Tecno device since the inception of the company.

below are the full specs of the Next Tecno Phantom simply known as Tecno Phantom 5.

· Network: 2G/3G and 4G

· Dimension: 151 X 75.8 X 6.8mm

· SIM: Dual standby SIM

· Display: 5.5inches FHD screen with 1080 X 1920 pixel screen resolution

· Camera: 13MP back camera with LED flash and a 8MP front facing camera also with flash

· Video: 1080p@30fps

· Processor: 1.5GHz Octa-core cortex – A53 CPU, MediaTek MT6753 chipset with Mali-T720 GPU

· Storage and Memory: 32GB internal storage and 3GB RAM

· WiFi connectivity and Bluetooth: WiFi hotspot, WiFi direct and version 4.0 Bluetooth

· Loud Speaker and Audio Port: Yes with 3.5mm jack

· GPS: A-GPS

· USB: Micro USB V 2.0

· Battery: 3000mAh Li-Ion battery

· Others: HTML 5 browser, Accelerometer and proximity sensors, SNS integration, document viewer, image viewer and editor, FM radio etc

Price; Don't expect this device to go for a peanut...Price will be revealed in the next few hours during the official launching time.

Source: http://highteknology..com/2015/09/tecno-phantom-5-full-specifications.html

The CPU is very low! It should be from 2.3GHZ - 2.5GHZ; While the battery should be from 3200mA - 4000mA like other androids.
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by SeanDada1(m): 7:11am On Sep 17, 2015
diablos:
Trashy, detestable piece of shiit undecided

Low CPU and battery
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Kzealz(m): 7:16am On Sep 17, 2015
lotta people making noise bout this thread can't afford this piece of device... even in their entire generation... so y making it look like u ve got an option
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by Techcity(m): 7:25am On Sep 17, 2015
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by TechLector: 7:39am On Sep 17, 2015
TechLector:
[size=28pt]Tecno Phantom 5 With Massive 3GB RAM Specifications, Features & Price[/size]

And finally, another premium phablet is added to the Phantoms’ family, and YES it is the Tecno Phantom 5 (a.k.a #TheNextPhantom) which is Tecno’s 2015 flagship device and first smartphone from the company to feature a full metallic body design and a larger RAM of 3GB. Tecno Phantom 5 comes with a new display, now boasting a screen dimension of 5.5-inch with HD display and a pixel density of about 420ppi is considered not too ugly. It is powered by a superfast 1.4GHz octa-core processor. Tecno Phantom 5 is a beauty with HD IPS screen and a brilliant metal finish. Another awesome feature of the tecno Phantom 5 is the Fingerprint Sensor located at the back.

According to techrez, Mr. Louis Njoku, (SON), Mr. Yakubu Consumer Protection Council (CPC), M.I and Chuddy K were present at the Tecno launch event. A welcome speech by Chidi Okonkwo, MD TECNO Mobile Nigeria fully narrated how Tecno has grown in Nigeria and what it seeks to achieve in the market. He mentioned that Tecno has proven that great technology doesn’t have to cost the world.

Tecno Phantom 5 is slimmer and lighter than its predecessor – Tecno Phantom. It comes with a sleek design measuring 151 X 75.8 X 6.8mm built on a classy glass and complete metal finish. It shaved more than a millimeter off the thickness of the old Phantom.

source: http://techlector.com/tecno-phantom-5-with-massive-3gb-ram-specifications-features-price/

Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by xamuelotu(m): 8:16am On Sep 17, 2015
jideprof:

wait o! dem dey use tecno 4 london? shocked

abi na peter cech u wan buy? grin
na to buy am from obi mikel, I hear say since chelsea knw dey use am him won dey deal on phone grin igbo man and business wink
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by 2baga(m): 8:27am On Sep 17, 2015
waley1231:
GET YOUR HOMEMADE INVERTERS AT AFFORDABLE PRICE........CONTACT:08061318140.

Hmmm interesting
Re: Latest Tecno Phantom 5 Pics And Full Specs by tweetiebishop(m): 8:45am On Sep 17, 2015
Can someone do the comparison between the TECNO PHANTOM 5 and OBI WORLDPHONE SF1?
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Airtel : 1GB For N300 Only / Oukitel (u20 & u16max), Leagoo m8 pro, and Doogee (Y6&max, x7pro, shoot1) / Best Data Plan Comparison Between MTN Etisalat Airtel GLO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.