Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] (13579 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke's Doctor Arrested Over Prescribed Drugs / "Buhari Has Prostate-Related Ailment, Over 80 Years, Revealed By UK Doctor" - SR / Ben Murray-Bruce -Thank God For Abacha, "Joke Or Fact".(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 17, 2015
danbrowndmf:

My phone is fualty buh will surely fix it up dis week!

Yessur!!!
Sorry bout that
Morning

1 Like

Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by danbrowndmf(m): 7:32am On Sep 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:

Yessur!!! Sorry bout that Morning
jacksparrow? So na u dy act like dis all dis while? Wow, suprise!
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 17, 2015
danbrowndmf:
So na u dy act like dis all dis while? Wow, suprise!
lol. How I take act?

1 Like

Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by danbrowndmf(m): 7:36am On Sep 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
lol. How I take act?
hmmmm u know na. The jacksparrow i know is a cool guy buh thid other moniker hmmm.
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 17, 2015
danbrowndmf:
hmmmm u know na. The jacksparrow i know is a cool guy buh thid other moniker hmmm.
bros, I've been cool o. Quiet as usual. Low key things
I quoted you a couple of times

I just say make I dey low key ni jare

1 Like

Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 7:46am On Sep 17, 2015
Tallesty1:
Funny enough these girls that swallow cum cannot share toothbrush because it's disgusting.
lol, you mean you share toothbrush? hahaaaa family toothbrush things grin
Tallesty1:
Funny enough these girls that swallow cum cannot share toothbrush because it's disgusting.
lol, you mean you share toothbrush? hahaaaa family toothbrush things
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by shidof(m): 8:33am On Sep 17, 2015
Queennikky:
If I hear...... Tell that to those who needs it
U need it more dan u can imagine.
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by steph2sweet(f): 9:19am On Sep 17, 2015
Ewwwwwwww
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Asiwaju9ja(m): 9:20am On Sep 17, 2015
Cannibalistic encouragements.
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 17, 2015
that's still doesn't mean that all those without breast cancer have swallowed it either... will biliv it wen it cures some1 with the cancer not just prevent.
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by franklingud(m): 11:03am On Sep 17, 2015
Lol!!... disgusting for some gals buh nourishment some gals.
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Czar01(m): 11:25am On Sep 17, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo oooooh! Come and see this thread undecided
People are using style to persuade [dumb] girls to give them blowjobs... undecided
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Mhizkel(f): 11:34am On Sep 17, 2015
agarawu23:
shocked and you know tell me
Waiting for the right time to tell youcheesy wink
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Mhizkel(f): 11:36am On Sep 17, 2015
bqlekan:
shocked shocked shocked shocked ehn ehn? tell me more grin
cheesy Close your mouth jor
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Milliano007(m): 11:42am On Sep 17, 2015
shey na akamu?.............beware dnt allow any babe u dnt knw before to ave ur D*CK in her mouth....errrhen?? lol
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2015
Czar01:
Sabrwahaqqo oooooh! Come and see this thread undecided

People are using style to persuade [dumb] girls to give them blowjobs... undecided

Bro, I've given up on girls and their inherent stupidity when I realized the genes of these 'modern' chicks have undergone mutation and as a consequence, they'd been unapologetically modified to tend towards probabilities of moral laxity and easy brainwash . So, don't be surprised when they offer you fortunes for a drink af cum . cheesy

For humanity's sake anyway, I'll say GIRLS , There're no viable scientific proof(s) yet that says; 'cum is good for the body, take it as your 3 square meal ' . Sperm is rich yes(must be for the baby to thrive) , but its not meant for the mouth, God in His eternal wisdom drilled the hole between the females legs and sealed it for a purpose . We all know its for use as a dump site; for males to dig and deposit. The mouth was for food, drinks and speech not a dumping site for sperm so don't overload you mouth with too much duty abeg. BTW, How do u expect God to answer the prayers of a cum laden mouth Don't be surprised when your Pastor / Imam tells you angels are running away when you're around talking grin... Noff said wink

1 Like

Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 17, 2015
Mhizkel:

Très bien à votre signataire cheesy
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Mhizkel(f): 12:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Très bien à votre signataire cheesy
Mercicheesy
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 17, 2015
Mhizkel:

Mercicheesy

all these funny threads you are always visiting cheesy
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by suxkill: 1:16pm On Sep 17, 2015
4rm today I go start d store my own 4 refrigerator!!!
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Czar01(m): 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Bro, I've given up on girls and their inherent stupidity when I realized the genes of these 'modern' chicks have undergone mutation and as a consequence, they'd been unapologetically modified to tend towards probabilities of moral laxity and easy brainwash . So, don't be surprised when they offer you fortunes for a drink af cum . cheesy

For humanity's sake anyway, I'll say GIRLS , There're no viable scientific proof(s) yet that says; 'cum is good for the body, take it as your 3 square meal ' . Sperm is rich yes(must be for the baby to thrive) , but its not meant for the mouth, God in His eternal wisdom drilled the hole between the females legs and sealed it for a purpose . We all know its for use as a dump site; for males to dig and deposit. The mouth was for food, drinks and speech not a dumping site for sperm so don't overload you mouth with too much duty abeg. BTW, How do u expect God to answer the prayers of a cum laden mouth Don't be surprised when your Pastor / Imam tells you angels are running away when you're around talking grin... Noff said wink

Lmao! Mehn let us just leave fools to be foolish grin

The bolded part wouldn't be a bad scenario tho cheesy
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 17, 2015
Czar01:

Lmao! Mehn let us just leave fools to be foolish grin
The bolded part wouldn't be a bad scenario tho cheesy
cheesy ! Badt man grin
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Mhizkel(f): 1:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
darkenedrebel:

all these funny threads you are always visiting cheesy
I got an Invitation herecheesy
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by amicableSavage: 2:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
hian...well, most of us know this since. naija girls 'll only swallow sugary things. aint no way they love sperms, abi i lie?
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by danbrowndmf(m): 3:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
bros, I've been cool o. Quiet as usual. Low key things
I quoted you a couple of times

I just say make I dey low key ni jare
where u not the one that talked about d mixtape on my signature?
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 17, 2015
danbrowndmf:
where u not the one that talked about d mixtape on my signature?
nah. Not me bruv. I only quoted you when you talked about some people who downplay others and right people off
Go check your mentions

1 Like

Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by bofoy(m): 4:11pm On Sep 17, 2015
Abeg any babe whey want the nutrients sperm of a thing should contact me my numbers are 07034450617 Mine is the best
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 17, 2015
B.J just got an alibi with good incentives too grin grin
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by danbrowndmf(m): 5:02pm On Sep 17, 2015
Yeah.Remember
STFUareyouGod:
nah. Not me bruv. I only quoted you when you talked about some people who downplay others and right people off
Go check your mentions
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Duru1(m): 6:03pm On Sep 17, 2015
MzzTega:

Yuck!

Yes, yuck in public and yummy in private enclosure. Your post has already spoken.
Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 17, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Yeah.Remember
na so. No be me quote you about your signature sha

1 Like

Re: Doctor Reveals 4 True Benefits Of Swallowing Man Sp’erm[fact] by bqlekan(m): 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
Mhizkel:

you know i cant.. you must sho me ooooo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ugbekpe-ekperi: Remembering Dele Giwa 29 Years After / Akande, Ajimobi, Amosun And Aregbesola Meet Over APC Crisis / APC National Convention Starts By 6pm (Press Statement)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.