Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) (5987 Views)

How My Girlfriend's Birthday Turned Out To Be My Worst Day(photo) / Lady Gets Engaged On Her Graduation Day (Photos) / See What This Woman Wore On Valentine's Day That Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by Whizzcute(m): 9:49pm On Sep 17, 2015
What do you think she studied ?

Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by Slimzjoe(m): 9:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
Honestly, We should stop bothering ourselves about the way other People Dress. Clothing and Fashion in general are simply ways People Express themselves and we should Respect there Feelings.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by adet991(f): 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
Let me wait for the scholars
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by Connoisseur(m): 9:58pm On Sep 17, 2015
The shape of the kegs though
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by ryanfletcher: 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
nice one now
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by afolwalex20(m): 9:59pm On Sep 17, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Honestly, We should stop bothering ourselves about the way other People Dress. Clothing and Fashion in general are simply ways People Express themselves and we should Respect there Feelings.
shocked whaaaat??
I'll pretend I didn't c dis

2 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by Slimzjoe(m): 10:19pm On Sep 17, 2015
afolwalex20:
shocked whaaaat?? I'll pretend I didn't c dis
You saw it man.... Stop Drinking Panadol on Another man's headache!

3 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by orchmani(m): 11:08pm On Sep 17, 2015
Boobslogy..
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2015
this is fake mahn
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Sep 17, 2015
Its all good.

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by lekjons(m): 11:53pm On Sep 17, 2015
graduated olosho!!
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by nanauju(f): 12:03am On Sep 18, 2015
Chei, waste of my precious MB cry
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 18, 2015
Wetin concern u op#Na ya sis.?.9ja peeps»» Not Minding Their Business Since 1960'

2 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by nd07(m): 12:40am On Sep 18, 2015
just showing how she made it through school
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by Kingphaz: 1:18am On Sep 18, 2015
If this one actually graduated it's a pity. Then just be rest assured you can go naked to class and be a graduate.
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 1:35am On Sep 18, 2015
Sometimes, dressing matters very little.

I've seen the very nasty come tops in exams.

No be brain dem dey wear cloth na
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 18, 2015
Like Plane Crash , I swear the shawti fly die !!!
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by Daliano(m): 2:22am On Sep 18, 2015
MARKETING i think cus she is even practicing it there.

1 Like

Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by 7footre(m): 3:33am On Sep 18, 2015
She has graduated into d fast lane from the look of things
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by juddexy2(m): 5:09am On Sep 18, 2015
Slimzjoe:
would u allow your daughter dress like this?? Would u still permit her to express herself to this extent and still respect her stewpid feeling of indecency Pls don't come and pour nonsense talk here abeg

4 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 6:14am On Sep 18, 2015
Thoterology
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by RichDad1(m): 6:35am On Sep 18, 2015
Looks More like a CGI to me. undecided
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by lilmax(m): 6:40am On Sep 18, 2015
juddexy2:
would u allow your daughter dress like this?? Would u still permit her to express herself to this extent and still respect her stewpid feeling of indecency Pls don't come and pour nonsense talk here abeg
that guy is a fool,was about asking the same thing undecided

3 Likes

Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by kelvyn7: 6:53am On Sep 18, 2015
nanauju:

LOL grin
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by IceDude(m): 7:01am On Sep 18, 2015
She studied kerewalogy..........Her bweasts don loose form o undecided
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by Youngpo413: 7:19am On Sep 18, 2015
Thot
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by jaytee01(m): 7:20am On Sep 18, 2015
Connoisseur:
The shape of the kegs though
grin
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 7:30am On Sep 18, 2015
nanauju:
Why should a fine girl like u bother about d loss of 0.1mb
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by nanauju(f): 7:39am On Sep 18, 2015
Jarizod:
Why should a fine girl like u bother about d loss of 0.1mb
Hehe grin
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 18, 2015
nanauju:

Hehe grin
I knew u were joking grin
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by shollay09(m): 7:54am On Sep 18, 2015
She went to university of sexology, came out wif distinction in d dept of romanticology and dats why u see her b@@bs sagging
Re: See What This Lady Wore On Her Graduation Day ( PHOTO ) by Shortyy(f): 8:06am On Sep 18, 2015
It's her life, her body, her cloth, her money..

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love You All. / Abortion Again.. No Way.. Pls I Need Advice / Nigerian Presidential Aspirant Flaunts Her Sexy Laps And Side Bum In Interview.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.