Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,391 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 AM

Some Guys Are Dogs - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Guys Are Dogs (14823 Views)

"All Men Are Dogs, Don't Allow Them To Take You Out On Val's Day" Twitter User / All Men Are Dogs / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by samtol4(m): 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
Enahi:
@op sorry about what happened to you.

My little advice next time you hang out with a guy, advice you both split the bill. The guy will get to know you are responsible and considrate. Most guys are usually surprised when I bring out half or quarter of the bill .

No matter how broke or low on cash you can be, never give a man the opportunity to insult or embarrass you. I will rather stay home and not go out than go out and be insulted. Excerpt the man insist on taking me out.

You deserve all the respect and love, don't give an idi*t the chance to insult you.
She insulted herself by following a man to eat "fish"as if her life depend on that and most annoying she went with friends ...She doesn't deserve respect .Respect is reciprocal ...If u fail to respect yourself nobody will respect you .It is only in Nigeria a lady will see a date as avenue to eat and drink freely as if her life depend on the food (It is poverty mentality ) .

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by hidee20(m): 5:22pm On Sep 19, 2015
Cutehector:
And to forget hw silly u were munching all the fish and softdrink? It neva occured to u such of that nature may occur? U no chop befor u comot for house? Hungry girls evrywhr

Bro,I thought you had outgrown all these habits when u started dating that nairalander or is it maturity you call it. cheesy
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 20, 2015
Adaeze003:

Actually, going to the guys house is what the thread is about.

I dunno who u are or why you taking, so; personal on me , I already gave her a piece of my advice its kinda wrong to waste a guys money when you knew what he wanted in the first place and still went ahead and made him take u out, of course he's a jerk he would demand for something stupid, but if u are fund of wasting a guys money ....... let me direct this to you stop it before a guy harms you undecided
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Nobody: 2:30am On Sep 20, 2015
samtol4:
She insulted herself by following a man to eat "fish"as if her life depend on that and most annoying she went with friends ...She doesn't deserve respect .Respect is reciprocal ...If u fail to respect yourself nobody will respect you .It is only in Nigeria a lady will see a date as avenue to eat and drink freely as if her life depend on the food (It is poverty mentality ) .
x

Years and really annoying when you.go out on a date with someone u don't like and then take your friend along...... of cause he's bound to disrespect you, things like this makes a guy see you as an hungry fellow

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Nobody: 2:33am On Sep 20, 2015
sevantex:
Sumbodi who was askin u out nd u weren't interested in, u still went on a date wit him and went wit a friend so u culd exploit. No wonder u kept highlighting all d amount he spent on u in ur post. Stop d chop nd run mentality and u won't get embarassed. And also, stop generalising, all guys aren't dogs. Ur date misbehaved but he isn't all guys. Be careful cos ur next chop nd run venture mite end up worse. Adios!

Thumbs up

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Adaeze003(f): 6:14am On Sep 20, 2015
esosa993:

I dunno who u are or why you taking, so; personal on me , I already gave her a piece of my advice its kinda wrong to waste a guys money when you knew what he wanted in the first place and still went ahead and made him take u out, of course he's a jerk he would demand for something stupid, but if u are fund of wasting a guys money ....... let me direct this to you stop it before a guy harms you undecided

Talk about who is taking what "personal". Why are you in defense and attack mode? I'm guessing coz I'm female. Lol... smh.

Anyhoo... Happy Sunday.
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by summerflame(m): 6:39am On Sep 20, 2015
Do you really reside in Ibadan sweetheart?
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by dmcdad: 6:52am On Sep 20, 2015
summerflame:
Do you really reside in Ibadan sweetheart?
You wan carry ownership? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 20, 2015
kelish:
got d bigest embarrassmnt of life yestaday,
i happen to met a guy in my friend's lodge last friday afta beggin i desided 2 gv him my phn no he started callin evryday to woo me he comes 2 my hotel evtyday 2 see me we againd dat he s goin 2 tak me out on thursdy by 4 ,d day came i woke up vry weak i til manage 2 go wit my frnd wen we got dere he orderd a bottle of 33 beer for himself nd 2 bottles of soft for me nd my frnd we didnt evn chat well he leta got fish for 400 evrytin he sent on urs was nt up to 1000 wen we finishd he said we should go 2 his house nd dat my frnd should go i told him i wsnt going anywere ,dats were d trouble startd he said he was not goin 2 let me go evn wit d intervention of ppl we refuse 2 let me go. he disgraced me bcus of #700 he spent on me it took d intervention of his frndz to resuce me GOD forbid dat i will go bk 2 him.some guys r stupid

Sweetheart how much you don work for ur life. Just 700
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Acidosis(m): 7:11am On Sep 20, 2015
OP, do you have a boyfriend?
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Eureka123(f): 8:21am On Sep 20, 2015
Adamsdelrio:
If some guys are dogs then some ladies are bitches... I lie?... grin

sure, there are some shameless women out there in the world.
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 20, 2015
Adaeze003:

Talk about who is taking what "personal". Why are you in defense and attack mode? I'm guessing coz I'm female. Lol... smh.

Anyhoo... Happy Sunday.

I should be the one smh, u know why u countered my opinion because I was against what the girl did, because I wasn't in support of those gals that waste a guys money that's why you angry,and u wanna know why I think like that........ cos I don't keep females around me because most gals are just fake and they want it to always be a guy spending money on them,u should direct the advice to the gal and not me because am not some hungry gal neither am I gullible to always go to peoples houses whether guy or gal
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 20, 2015
esosa993:

I should be the one smh, u know why u countered my opinion because I was against what the girl did, because I wasn't in support of those gals that waste a guys money that's why you angry,and u wanna know why I think like that........ cos I don't keep females around me because most gals are just fake and they want it to always be a guy spending money on them,u should direct the advice to the gal and not me because am not some hungry gal neither am I gullible to always go to peoples houses whether guy or gal

I wouldn't have replied your first comment but for the mere fact you said I should not keep going to a guys house like am some mumu........gal that statement is very very rude
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by summerflame(m): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2015
No dey fall my hand. I be ib base
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by IsiAbuncha(m): 10:56am On Sep 28, 2015
Jarizod:
firstly, I smell lies

In ur words " wen we got dere he orderd a bottle of 33 beer for himself" which nigga drinks 33 bottles of beer at once! He wan die

E wa gba mi ke shocked

Secondly,u fvck up

You even took ur friend along. .were u planning to eat and take away or what undecided

Lemme not drop the last point.. Its deadly tongue

Lol 33 beer na name of drink like Gulder, Star, etc.
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Booty4me: 11:17am On Sep 28, 2015
Oleeeee
Your won eat fweeeeee fisSshhhh lolllll
God con catch U̶̲̥̅̊ ..
Olosho

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by brownlolly(m): 10:31pm On Oct 06, 2015
And that's why you say all men are dogs abi?

No wahala. I won't argue.

By the way, what breed is your father?
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by no1madman(m): 10:58pm On Oct 06, 2015
Give 2 caesar what is caesar's. . .. . . .cheap thing!

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by summerflame(m): 2:01pm On Oct 07, 2015
@ op, what dog breed is your father?
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by anigbajumo(m): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2015
kelish:
i happen to met a guy in my friend's lodge last friday afta beggin i desided 2 gv him my phn no he started callin evryday to woo me he comes 2 my hotel evtyday 2 see me we againd dat he s goin 2 tak me out on thursdy by 4 ,d day came i woke up vry weak i til manage 2 go wit my frnd wen we got dere he orderd a bottle of 33 beer for himself nd 2 bottles of soft for me nd my frnd we didnt evn chat well he leta got fish for 400 evrytin he sent on urs was nt up to 1000 wen we finishd he said we should go 2 his house nd dat my frnd should go i told him i wsnt going anywere ,dats were d trouble startd he said he was not goin 2 let me go evn wit d intervention of ppl we refuse 2 let me go. he disgraced me bcus of #700 he spent on me it took d intervention of his frndz to resuce me GOD forbid dat i will go bk 2 him.some guys r stupid

Pls modify,punctuate nd compose the sentence very well.......Or delete the post.

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by kelish(f): 10:41am On Feb 16, 2016
summerflame:
@ op, what dog breed is your father?
read nd understand b4 embrassing your self ,i said "some guys"
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by davidif: 10:17am On Feb 26, 2017
kelish:

How could you bring someone else along on a date doesn't that defeat the purpose of a date in the first place? Kai! Naija mentality self. O ga o.

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by davidif: 10:18am On Feb 26, 2017
seunlayi:
the guy was actually foolish. he invited the lady, must the next thing after drinks be always bed?

I tire o.

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by davidif: 10:24am On Feb 26, 2017
vani86:
I admit. The dudes behaviour was appalling.

But OP a guy invited you out on a date, you went with a friend angry, you guys have planned to drain him dry shey.

He was even patient enough to entertain d 2 of you, if it was me, would have stood up and left.

Did not know girls still do that sh.it. yes some dudes are dogs while some girls are bi.tches

Man, that naija mentality is surprising man. The purpose of a date is to find out if you guys have chemistry. If there is none then you don't ask her out on a second date. You both go your separate ways.

That's why in my opinion, the ideal first date shouldnt be going out to eat. It should be something like getting a cup of coffee, Ice cream or soft drinks. It gives you guys time to talk a lot and see if you have much in common.

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by davidif: 10:27am On Feb 26, 2017
sevantex:
Sumbodi who was askin u out nd u weren't interested in, u still went on a date wit him and went wit a friend so u culd exploit. No wonder u kept highlighting all d amount he spent on u in ur post. Stop d chop nd run mentality and u won't get embarassed. And also, stop generalising, all guys aren't dogs. Ur date misbehaved but he isn't all guys. Be careful cos ur next chop nd run venture mite end up worse. Adios!

Gbam

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by davidif: 10:27am On Feb 26, 2017
Utchgirl:

Dt guy bu onye ofemm'anu !

'33' no dey dia side and instead of him 2 ask d Op 4 some explanation ,he is here displaying his ignorance on line.

You do know that not everybody drinks right?!?

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Seunfunmi18(m): 10:32am On Feb 26, 2017
kelish:

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by davidif: 10:46am On Feb 26, 2017
naijaboiy:

How did the people who commented on this thread actually understand what you typed up there?

Are you using a Nokia C2 phone? undecided

I wonder o.

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by JONSYN7154: 10:52am On Feb 26, 2017
you want chop but I no want give. Don't you know that chopping and giving goes hand in hand?
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Equal2DeTask(m): 10:59am On Feb 26, 2017
I tire to comment... lipsrsealed
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by ephi123(f): 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2017
kelish:

Go and make your own money, and stop being a parasite angry

2 Likes

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Utchgirl(f): 9:21pm On Feb 26, 2017
davidif:

You do know that not everybody drinks right?!?

Can't figure wht u r trying 2say.
pls tel me wht u wana say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? / I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’t / Valentine: Nigerians Are The ‘most Romantic’ — Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.