Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Some Guys Are Dogs - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Some Guys Are Dogs (14817 Views)

"All Men Are Dogs, Don't Allow Them To Take You Out On Val's Day" Twitter User / All Men Are Dogs / 7 Reasons Why Guys Are Reluctant To Commit!!! Come In And Testify (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Rapzino: 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
evegran:

I know it wasn't physical. I'm messing with ya.
Me? I've been great, doing great. Thankful for life and everything around me.
How are ya? smiley
I'm good being on break for about a month and some weeks now, resuming on November 1st. Tired of staying at home!
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by inkz: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2015
Silly op na oshofree go kill u

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by eyinjuege: 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao she for kukuma bring her entire community come d beach.... cheesy

Na wa for you o. Couples do double date. What if you planned the outing with some of your friends also bringing their ladies? She had to ask to confirm na.
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Enahi(f): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
@op sorry about what happened to you.

My little advice next time you hang out with a guy, advice you both split the bill. The guy will get to know you are responsible and considrate. Most guys are usually surprised when I bring out half or quarter of the bill .

No matter how broke or low on cash you can be, never give a man the opportunity to insult or embarrass you. I will rather stay home and not go out than go out and be insulted. Excerpt the man insist on taking me out.

You deserve all the respect and love, don't give an idi*t the chance to insult you.

3 Likes

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by sconp: 3:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
Pls stop using abbreviations!

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by cromz(m): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
Alaye I salute your grammar u be correct runz gal u still come carry your friend along na pple like u get ojukokoro and dem go use u for ogunowo
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by xtervaganza(m): 3:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
kelish:
got d bigest embarrassmnt of life yestaday,
i happen to met a guy in my friend's lodge last friday afta beggin i desided 2 gv him my phn no he started callin evryday to woo me he comes 2 my hotel evtyday 2 see me we againd dat he s goin 2 tak me out on thursdy by 4 ,d day came i woke up vry weak i til manage 2 go wit my frnd wen we got dere he orderd a bottle of 33 beer for himself nd 2 bottles of soft for me nd my frnd we didnt evn chat well he leta got fish for 400 evrytin he sent on urs was nt up to 1000 wen we finishd he said we should go 2 his house nd dat my frnd should go i told him i wsnt going anywere ,dats were d trouble startd he said he was not goin 2 let me go evn wit d intervention of ppl we refuse 2 let me go. he disgraced me bcus of #700 he spent on me it took d intervention of his frndz to resuce me GOD forbid dat i will go bk 2 him.some guys r stupid
so he comes to your hotel everyday?

Are you a pr0stitute?

Abi wetin you de do for hotel
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
eyinjuege:

Come on dude, 33 is the name of the beer. And you yourself typed what she said "a bottle of 33".
u seem to know ur beer well cheesy smiley

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
easyaccess123:
ur stewpeedity is worse than that of the OP. 33 is a name of a beer. ewu
God punish u for ur stupidity

Eeeeeeediot

Reply me again and ur head will be cursed.. Oloriburuku jati jati

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
porozhniy:
bros u don kill me with laugh. 33 na brand of beer from consolidated brewelries.
yea.. I figured

Thanks.. u get sense smiley
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Utchgirl(f): 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
Cutehector:
dats wat we doin, callin a spade a spade, d girl fvcked up! She ddnt hav a sense of respect whatsoever.. Who takes along anoda frnd on a date ? Dats 50shades of fvkedup.

D girl is nt d only person dt fvcked up .

Both d guy and d girl fvcked up so why r u guys blaming only d girl?
Evn in ur 1st post here,u didnt blame d guy @ all.U r jus busy blaming d girl.Both of dem shld take d blame biko.
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Cutehector(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Utchgirl:

D girl is nt d only person dt fvcked up .

Both d guy and d girl fvcked up so why r u guys blaming only d girl?
Evn in ur 1st post here,u didnt blame d guy @ all.U r jus busy blaming d girl.Both of dem shld take d blame biko.
alright.. The blame is on both of dem.. My mum taught me nad to fight wit da lady... wink
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Utchgirl(f): 6:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
Cutehector:
alright.. The blame is on both of dem.. My mum taught me nad to fight wit da lady... wink

grin
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Utchgirl(f): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Must u go tribal undecided SMH for bigots like u..I pity u sad

Pity urself nt me.
Between u and i now who is a bigot ?
Abeg park well
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Mcowubaba: 6:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
Utchgirl:

Pity urself nt me.

Between u and i now who is a bigot ?

Abeg park well
Why did u hav to use derogatory word...'ofe nmanu' undecided which stupid bigots call Yoruba people.....
U have been polluted with the tribal war going on here....i really pity u......
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Utchgirl(f): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
Mcowubaba:

Why did u hav to use derogatory word...'ofe nmanu' undecided which stupid bigots call Yoruba people.....
U have been polluted with the tribal war going on here....i really pity u......

U r d one calling it derogatory. Ofemm'anu hv bin wht dey r called 4rm d days of Adam.
Are u an onye ofe mm'anu ?
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by pasqal09: 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
kelish:

i wouldnt 4 anytin,his frndz were more sensible dan him moreova is dat hw 2 gt a gal 2 his bed
so what was should he had done?
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by wristbangle: 6:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
Cutehector:
And to forget hw silly u were munching all the fish and softdrink? It neva occured to u such of that nature may occur? U no chop befor u comot for house? Hungry girls evrywhr

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by wristbangle: 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
Enahi:
@op sorry about what happened to you.

My little advice next time you hang out with a guy, advice you both split the bill. The guy will get to know you are responsible and considrate. Most guys are usually surprised when I bring out half or quarter of the bill .

No matter how broke or low on cash you can be, never give a man the opportunity to insult or embarrass you. I will rather stay home and not go out than go out and be insulted. Excerpt the man insist on taking me out.

You deserve all the respect and love, don't give an idi*t the chance to insult you.

Matured comment

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Mcowubaba: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
Utchgirl:

U r d one calling it derogatory. Ofemm'anu hv bin wht dey r called 4rm d days of Adam.
Are u an onye ofe mm'anu ?
Are u a drug dealer cheesy
are u a child trafficker?
Awon werey....iranu

1 Like

Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by dmcdad: 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
Cutehector:
lol thr is a popular masquerade in my village, it has dis long slim cane it uses to flog.. Very long eh... Na d kyn cane I go take use pursue all of dem lol..
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Utchgirl(f): 10:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Are u a drug dealer cheesy are u a child trafficker? Awon werey....iranu

Mo ti gbo !
Later,u wil be calling someone a bigot.
Gud 9ite !
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
Op y went with ur friend?dat thing is annoying!! cheesy
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by NemzySeries(m): 1:24am On Sep 19, 2015
after eating fish & soft drink dat u avnt taken since u came to dis world all under #700 u refused to embrace d dude in kind & nw U're saying "guys are dogs".......u must b frm d hyena breed

jst messed ursef up all in d name of fish & malt....u get luck say I no see u d day e happen
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Adaeze003(f): 1:52am On Sep 19, 2015
esosa993:
one thing I know is,if u don't like someone don't go out on a date with them......sorry for the disgrace tho

So, if you "like" a guy, you'll go home with him after hanging out for the first time? Just like that?

Berra be careful before someone does the unthinkable.

Oh... op you shoulda given him back the 7h.
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Bwaal(m): 2:08am On Sep 19, 2015
kelish:
got d bigest embarrassmnt of life yestaday,
i happen to met a guy in my friend's lodge last friday afta beggin i desided 2 gv him my phn no he started callin evryday to woo me he comes 2 my hotel evtyday 2 see me we againd dat he s goin 2 tak me out on thursdy by 4 ,d day came i woke up vry weak i til manage 2 go wit my frnd wen we got dere he orderd a bottle of 33 beer for himself nd 2 bottles of soft for me nd my frnd we didnt evn chat well he leta got fish for 400 evrytin he sent on urs was nt up to 1000 wen we finishd he said we should go 2 his house nd dat my frnd should go i told him i wsnt going anywere ,dats were d trouble startd he said he was not goin 2 let me go evn wit d intervention of ppl we refuse 2 let me go. he disgraced me bcus of #700 he spent on me it took d intervention of his frndz to resuce me GOD forbid dat i will go bk 2 him.some guys r stupid
where do u school op
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Goldmaxx(f): 6:36am On Sep 19, 2015
Jarizod:
firstly, I smell lies

In ur words " wen we got dere he orderd a bottle of 33 beer for himself" which nigga drinks 33 bottles of beer at once! He wan die

E wa gba mi ke shocked

Secondly,u fvck up

You even took ur friend along. .were u planning to eat and take away or what undecided

Lemme not drop the last point.. Its deadly tongue
lol bro
she meant 33 larger beer
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Goldmaxx(f): 6:36am On Sep 19, 2015
Jarizod:
firstly, I smell lies

In ur words " wen we got dere he orderd a bottle of 33 beer for himself" which nigga drinks 33 bottles of beer at once! He wan die

E wa gba mi ke shocked

Secondly,u fvck up

You even took ur friend along. .were u planning to eat and take away or what undecided

Lemme not drop the last point.. Its deadly tongue
lol bro
she meant 33 lager beer
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 19, 2015
Goldmaxx:
lol bro
she meant 33 lager beer
abou 5 people already said so

Whats ur own again grin

I don hear na
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Nobody: 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
Adaeze003:

So, if you "like" a guy, you'll go home with him after hanging out for the first time? Just like that?

Who said she should go to his house, am talking about something else ,so its right to go out and spend a guys money when you not planning to date him

Who is talking about going to a guys house
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
Adaeze003:

And guess what am not some slut that go from one place to another ,so ijn nothing of the unthinkable will befall me
Re: Some Guys Are Dogs by Adaeze003(f): 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2015
esosa993:

Who said she should go to his house, am talking about something else ,so its right to go out and spend a guys money when you not planning to date him

Who is talking about going to a guys house

Actually, going to the guys house is what the thread is about.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Car Or Girlfriend: Which Is More Expensive? / I Cheated And Lied But I Am Remorseful. How Do I Get Him Back? / I Waited Until My Wedding Night To Lose My Virginity And I Wish I Hadn’t

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.