Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,915 members, 7,814,085 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

How Can I Get My Love Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Get My Love Back? (1775 Views)

I Tried Getting My Love Back But It Backfired / She Activated My Heart To Love Back, After 2 Years Of Break Up / Why Do We Love Those Who Don't Love Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Get My Love Back? by floblaq28(f): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2015
He was so into me.. I pushed him away and I want him so badly. What do I do to correct dis?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Love Back? by macsilver(m): 4:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
floblaq28:
He was so into me.. I pushed him away and I want him so badly. What do I do to correct dis?
remember you said you pushed him away. You don't need to want him anymore. He wouldn't wait for you to want him. He's probably moved on, you should do the same too. You'll find someone else.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Love Back? by baralatie(m): 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
back?
your love loss?
Re: How Can I Get My Love Back? by valdes00(m): 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
God bless that guy..... no tym to waste.... n I didn't get u, u said ur love.... were u guys dating at all.... it seems to me dat its a one sided stuff....
Re: How Can I Get My Love Back? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
when you've tasted other random guys,it's now you want him bah?...God bless that guy!...you think he's stupid abi?...The real truth is, you don't deserve him...he's moved on!..you too shld move on!...PEACE!!!
Re: How Can I Get My Love Back? by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2015
floblaq28:

I understand why you had to push him away if he was so into you , it really hurts when a guy is "so into" a girl , don't blame yourself
Re: How Can I Get My Love Back? by JudgementHammer: 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2015
Give me his full name and the name of his father and mother. I know one baba, he will conjure his brain to start looking for you in less than 24hrs

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Get My Love Back? by malele(m): 8:11am On Oct 28, 2015
Call him and let him know u love him
Re: How Can I Get My Love Back? by ojmetrix(m): 8:46am On Oct 28, 2015
floblaq28:
he was caring you push him for another after that one chop your kpekus he left now you are looking for him cos u don't have choice

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Love Back? by malele(m): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2015
ojmetrix:

he was caring you push him for another after that one chop your kpekus he left now you are looking for him cos u don't have choice

Women always do that to guys that love them

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Love Back? by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 01, 2015
U have to make things clearer before we begin to chop u down OP grin
Re: How Can I Get My Love Back? by phillipay: 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2015
U never really wanted him....u feel u want him now maybe cos he is doing well or the reason you pushed him away in the first instance is no longer valid
Re: How Can I Get My Love Back? by malele(m): 10:33am On Nov 03, 2015
floblaq28:

OP am in situation now
Re: How Can I Get My Love Back? by Dahveydson(m): 11:02am On Nov 03, 2015
floblaq28:

Forget him and move, there's no way he's coming back to you after treating him like trash.

You probably had someone, now that someone is gone, you want him back, lol

Move on!! You didn't expect him to wait for you when you're not jesus.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Love Back? by malele(m): 8:07pm On Nov 05, 2015
Dahveydson:

Forget him and move, there's no way he's coming back to you after treating him like trash.

You probably had someone, now that someone is gone, you want him back, lol

Move on!! You didn't expect him to wait for you when you're not jesus.

Thhe guy might still have feelings for her
Re: How Can I Get My Love Back? by malele(m): 11:15pm On Nov 06, 2015
malele:

Thhe guy might still have feelings for her , tryy and contact him via phone.
Re: How Can I Get My Love Back? by Uniquexty(f): 11:37pm On Nov 06, 2015
seduce him back.
Re: How Can I Get My Love Back? by malele(m): 1:21am On Nov 07, 2015
Uniquexty:
seduce him back.

Just like ur pretty face wanna seduce me
Re: How Can I Get My Love Back? by Yksoul(m): 1:33am On Nov 07, 2015
GIVE YOUR LIFE TO JESUS FIRST,AND IF U ARE IN CHRIST,BECOME A WORKER IN HIS VINEYARD AND HE WILL DO UR OWN.BE BORN AGAIN SISTER.GOD BLESS U
Re: How Can I Get My Love Back? by Nature8(m): 7:23am On Nov 07, 2015
You can't push someone away and still expect him to be there waiting for you..
Call him and tell him how much you love and miss him, tell him that you're sorry for pushing him away.. Tell him that you're very sorry for everything.. If he still love you, he'll accept you back..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Love Back? by 735i(m): 11:13pm On Nov 09, 2015
Uniquexty:
seduce him back.

My love kiss kiss kiss
Re: How Can I Get My Love Back? by Uniquexty(f): 10:15pm On Nov 10, 2015
735i:

My love kiss kiss kiss
Cutey..
Re: How Can I Get My Love Back? by Uniquexty(f): 10:18pm On Nov 10, 2015
malele:

Just like ur pretty face wanna seduce me
What is the face still waiting for? Receive seduction oh thee Malele

1 Like

Re: How Can I Get My Love Back? by malele(m): 1:52am On Nov 11, 2015
Uniquexty:
What is the face still waiting for? Receive seduction oh thee Malele

i don receive am ooooooooooo

(1) (Reply)

Mysterious Loss Of Erection At The Point Of Penetration: Help Needed! / Ladies, Please Bring These Things Along Into Marriage, Do Not Forget / It Is Inappropriate To Assume That A Man Without A Car Or House Should Not Marry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.