Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,348 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (62593 Views)

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by MrBiggzz(m): 5:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
also ladies, if you.dont want a man to ask you.for sex at all, please and please do not even collect a stick of toothpick from him... if u,can do.dat, when eva a man ask you.for.SEX you.can slap d hell out of him and sue him.to.court if u please. and u belive you will win..if u.kno.you.dont want anything from a man that takes you outing, carry ur own money, after eating and drinking pay ur bills... make i.see were d SEX mata wan come from. thanks again for reading
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by 360ng: 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
Beedemi247:
i love 360ng tongue tongue tongue tongue baby i want u

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Begonia(m): 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
Is the lady a learner?
You have to be extremely foolish to think that a Nigerian guy will do you a favour as a female and not expect sex in return.
Nigerian ladies need to learn that the only men in that society that wouldn't ask for sex in exchange for a favour are their fathers, brothers and in some cases, their uncles.
Never collect money or gift from some guy; friend, boyfriend, brother in the Lord. Whatever fancy name you choose to give him, he's still a random guy. My parents told me this when I was younger.

The only thing the lady in the op can do is to figure out a way to give this messed up friend of hers his money.

2 Likes

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by jennifer22(f): 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
Hmm, women and help me please, you should know nothing is free in nija
Chilling in the moon with my cat pepper soup and dog juice..
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by hyperflex(m): 5:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
Nobody does free favors honey. That's all
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Begonia(m): 5:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
Double post.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by itops(f): 5:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
anelen:
u see Nigerians, when u needed help" Because of all these, I confided in my friend and he
helped me to raise the money from his parents, I
don’t know what excuse he gave them, because we
attend the same school. He didn’t say he borrowed
me, he said he gave me." now he needs help probably he is starve of s*x/ lonely or seen dat u are what he wants in a girl and he confided in you, now you have reported to nairalanders.
or it could be that you have said something to your friends you now na ladies, when a guy out of generosity gives money or gift to you girls without asking for anything some will start boosting"ha i chop dat guy well well nd him no even see my laps talk of my undis"
from my experience
guys don't for any reason confide in a girl.

Obviously this comment is not from your God given brain.

Treat this matter fairly, look at it from the individual point's of view, not from women in general. Haba!!!!
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Wealthycharles(m): 5:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=ijustdey post=38125674]
I didn't want to say anytin but from some guys reaction lemme say dis: stand ur ground BOLDLY agaist having sex with him. if u give him sex once, he will keep coming. he is not a matured guy and should be ashamed of himself for asking sex in return for debt. if he insist, tell ur mum or brothers or male cousine or an elder who can talk some sense into him. dats y I like some girls cos dat kind money na voice mail.......fear not my dear,notin go happen. if u feel threaten involve ur school mgt for him to write an undertaking dat should u b harmed in any way b4 u graduate,he will be held responsible.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by AfroKnight: 5:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
itops:

She doesn't owe him, he gave the money. He did not give her on the platform of borrow, the boy is a stupid entity who have obviously been used by the devil to destroy the young ladies organised life.

But my advice is, she should involve her mum and give him back the money, not because she owes him but to show him how foolish he has become and do away with him for good.

In the boy's mind she owes him. That's why he can open his mouth to ask nonsense from her. Nothing is freely given by human beings. We should always be ready to return any favour.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nadobrainzzz(m): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
Most of these fins u guys re sayin here is trash put her in ur shoes wil u be able to Tel a nigerian average mum abt such a situation!we re nt in America dat ur parents myt jst undastnd,u guys shld wake up u re in Nigeria,jst ask him to let u pay bit by bit or u involve a third party dat is vry close 2 both of u.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
Evathyst:
Mtchew! Pay him which money? The one both of you wrote an agreement before giving to you abi?

Don't be surprised, once you give in. He'll continue to demand sex from you under the guise of that money...

See, this case is as simple as ABCD. Since he's trying to take advantage of you, why not show him he's not half as smart as 'We' are.

Next time he approaches you on this issue, try recording all that he's saying. You could even arrange with some of your friends who would hid themselves in your room. Once the he-goats comes to have sex, allow him to UnCloth, then, signal your friends to come out of hiding. By then, they would beat him mercilessly and take pictures of his uncladness. grin grin grin

That's what 'we' call fastest finger. He wants to coerce you into having sex with him just because he helped you then. Guys them gan self

Being thinking with their third leg since 1856BC.

The dumbest mugu. Did you forget that first to do no dey pain? If she want to do that to him she should make sure she have a US visa and ticket ready else she will gang dunk by 50 strangers.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by tsdarkside(m): 5:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
pahhh...women sef....a man can not be your friend...its impossible....

its better you tell your mother the truth,before he trys to r ape you...
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by uracocksucker: 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
lmao!!!! this is easy, get another friend to put up the money and continue that cycle
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Gkay1(m): 5:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
[senator kay...what mess did u clear up with the whole of ur school fees that u cannot tell ur mom if its genuine?u are just trying to reap without sowing dear liar@poster
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by sulefigo: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
Giv am him moni nw. Must u b a virgin forever? My dear giv am dat tin mak him do jor.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Jaypea98: 5:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=PunkyVeer post=38141562]

Lol, maybe she has an axe to grind. Don't we all? tongue[/qu
Maybe .....but not me . I would really like to hear from her, and also want to know what Nigerian breed, her pater is...
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by noblegrex: 5:57pm On Sep 18, 2015
If you're a humble lady like you sound,you shouldn't have ran into the mess you can't even tell your parent.what mess could it have been that you're finding it so difficult to open up to your family.not even your mum.now,that mess is bringing you into another mess.I don't think you can date him.you guys have been so close like family I understand that.since there's no such agreement btw you two I think the guy is a fool.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by CreamyBanana(m): 5:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
angrySome girls sha angrySo because of puccy matter, you wan come dey disturb me. What is bad in using puccy to pay back? If your puccy cannot buy you eternal life so what is so special about it? Give the hungry bastard puccy and let him leave you alone.

Is it me that a girl will tell to pay my debt with my blala that I would now come to Nairaland to be crying. I will gladly blala her and add jara to it. Nonsense!!!
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Osyxcel(m): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
softysparky:
I could remember how one guy asked me for ponmo and I refused, na so guy man remind of one James Hadley Chase I borrowed from him years ago. I searched for the novel soteee I no see, finally I had to pay him 3k because he insisted I pay that or I give him ponmo.

Ever since then I stopped borrowing.

I have interesting romance novels o, I can lend them to you if you want wink tongue
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Adebowale89(m): 6:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
let's charged him to court lipsrsealed
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Moheat(m): 6:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
Evathyst:
Mtchew! Pay him which money? The one both of you wrote an agreement before giving to you abi?

Don't be surprised, once you give in. He'll continue to demand sex from you under the guise of that money...

See, this case is as simple as ABCD. Since he's trying to take advantage of you, why not show him he's not half as smart as 'We' are.

Next time he approaches you on this issue, try recording all that he's saying. You could even arrange with some of your friends who would hid themselves in your room. Once the he-goats comes to have sex, allow him to UnCloth, then, signal your friends to come out of hiding. By then, they would beat him mercilessly and take pictures of his uncladness. grin grin grin

That's what 'we' call fastest finger. He wants to coerce you into having sex with him just because he helped you then. Guys them gan self

Being thinking with their third leg since 1856BC.

But when she was collecting the money she refused to tell her mum. Op herself is wicked.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=Jaypea98 post=38141864][/quote]

Wow, you must be one of the few guys here without a chip on his shoulder. Anyway, good for you, sire smiley
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by PurestBoy(m): 6:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
ilobasama:
Read what you started it with. You said men in general. Who wants to be heard......and by who

No mind the ashewo jare
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by MrBiggzz(m): 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
cool I love you from the depth of my life 360ng.... I belive u were made specially...
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by boxypane(m): 6:10pm On Sep 18, 2015
AfroKnight:
You owe him so pay up. You can't force him to be charitable. School fees no be small money for student.

If you return his money he won't have the right to ask such rubbish from you again.
Pls reason b4 Typing and the likes that followed, u guys follow the line too.
Jeeeezzzz mehn!!!!! Place her in ur Sister's Shoes if u hav one.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by PurestBoy(m): 6:13pm On Sep 18, 2015
SkinnyDude:
criminal!!! give him his money.. this is how you girls go around, extorting from men,..
and one yeye evathyst said 'JUST because he helped her'

No mind the thief, her toto is more important than the guy's money and come dey claim virgin again. She can receive but cannot give out
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by dre11(m): 6:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
Just here to read funny comment

Let me find a good chair to seat
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by darlenese(f): 6:15pm On Sep 18, 2015
What mess did u get into that u couldn't not tell or parents ?
How would u ask of such a huge amount of money from a guy who is not your boyfriend .
Trust me u can pay back if u wanted to , but it seems u like OSHOFREE things.......unfortunately there are no free lunch anywhere in the world ,not even in FREETOWN -

BTW....wet in concern virginity for this matter. Na Virginty borrow the money ?
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by darlenese(f): 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
What mess did u get into that u couldn't not tell ra:-) :-) :-) rents ?
How would u ask of such a huge amount of money from a guy who is not your boyfriend .
Trust me u can pay back if u wanted to , but it seems u like OSHOFREE things.......unfortunately there are no free lunch anywhere in the world ,not even in FREETOWN -

BTW....wet in concern virginity for this matter. Na Virginty borrow the money ?
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Mcowubaba: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
softysparky:
I could remember how one guy asked me for ponmo and I refused, na so guy man remind of one James Hadley Chase I borrowed from him years ago. I searched for the novel soteee I no see, finally I had to pay him 3k because he insisted I pay that or I give him ponmo.

Ever since then I stopped borrowing.
ROTFL, lwkm...wat dafuq is 'ponmo' grin awon werey....
Na ponmo u dey call ur Vaginaa undecided... Whic james hadley chase novel reach 3K shocked...na EKO hotel nd suites wey u buy d novel ni...

3 Likes

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Ogadtop(m): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2015
stop begging him and start gathering his money.give him 5k first and later get him another small change again. before u pay half of it,he will get tired.

second option is to take the 5k to his mum.tell her that her son wants the money back and u will pay the rest soon.he will back off.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by paris10: 6:19pm On Sep 18, 2015
@poster, you're such a user, and if you continue this way, you'll end up a loser. No man, I tell you again, no man is a charitable entity. We're always in it to get it. If he's not your brother why bother to ask him for money?

Ladies think men are too weak when it comes to helping them. You cannot have a guy and lock him up in a friend zone. He would soon find a way out and rightfully claim what belongs to him.

Finally, you don't put on a condom except you want to fuvk. So don't take money from a guy if you're not ready to give up your pvssy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / There Is Nothing Like A Broke, Lazy Good Man / Top 5 States With The Highest Prostitudes(ashawos) Ranking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.