Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,402 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (62674 Views)

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lol the guy is a fool sha

You self, what kinda so called "mess" did you run into that caused you to use your school fees to pay it?

The whole situation is lubbish grin
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by dapaiks: 7:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
you guys are all judging this guy based on the ladys side of the story.
to me she is just telling the good side of her story n u cnt judge two people on a one sisded story.
First tin first wat mess did she got her self into that is was so serious that she had to use her school fee knowing well that she cant replace it?
secondly wats that mess that you cant tell ur parent in order to fix it?
Guys always have a way off finding out tin for them self may be smewer alng the line he discovered she is a runs girl in he wants to have his own share of the national cake.
to cut vrytin short pay him his money either in cash or in kind period.
and next time dont get involved in tinx u cnt fix urslf
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by pet4ril(f): 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
starlingslimnet:
How much is this money we are talking about uhn?

Dear Lady, kindly send your account details to the poster below me He is a good samaritan
lolzzzz grin grin grin I don laff break my bed ooooo grin why can't she send the account details to you? You can still be a good samaritan to her nau n God will bless you for doing it voluntarily grin grin una no go kill person with laff abeg
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Goldmaxx(f): 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
softysparky:
I could remember how one guy asked me for ponmo and I refused, na so guy man remind of one James Hadley Chase I borrowed from him years ago. I searched for the novel soteee I no see, finally I had to pay him 3k because he insisted I pay that or I give him ponmo.

Ever since then I stopped borrowing.
wat is ponmo?:/:/
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
No mention of amount owed?

No mention of mess Op got into? Abortion?

Nobody is asking her for account number to help her pay the friend?

Nobody is offering their Fanny as substitute to help the Op save her Virginity.

Nobody is offering their Fanny to help Op raise the funds owed. cheesy ;DD

Op....How much are you owing your friend? cool
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 7:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
U b virgin? :DU b virgin? Who we go ask?
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Faraidi(m): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
ijustdey:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/i-thought-he-friend-now-he-wants-sex-favour-he-did%E2%80%A6
Chinasa or whateveryou called your selve you are a bad girl.You can't eat your cake and have it.Give him his money or just let him have his way.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 7:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
Gloryaa. You not looking bad. Nice pics. Is that Law faculty Uniben?. cool
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Goldmaxx(f): 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
MrBiggzz:
Ah girls.. u gys are funny.. let me tell u sumthing about we men... wen a guy says hello 2u, he is saying hello to your poocy..if a guy or man dat is nt related to you by blood helps u wit just a favor, he wld expect poocy with time ti come.. dats one.. secindly, girls please if a man does alot for you, buy phone, take u out to expensive restaurants, dash u money etc and he asks for just only SEX, as a girl I think you.should be kind enof to give him.sex.. becos d sex will not last for morethan 15-20min.., and u will also enjoy it too, and u mite CUM before him as well? please sumtimes dont be stingy wit ur punny... poocy makes us very happy.., and its not dat he is taking ur poocy away... please my girls be considerate at tyms... yoy dont kno some things men go tru just to please you.guys.. just a bit of punny will not kill you.. Thanks for reading
cant stop laffing

cc naijaboiy punkyveer
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2015
pet4ril:
lolzzzz grin grin grin I don laff break my bed ooooo grin why can't she send the account details to you? You can still be a good samaritan to her nau n God will bless you for doing it voluntarily grin grin una no go kill person with laff abeg
Wish i am there to watch you laugh
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
Op keep lying, what mess did you get into. Nonsense you either committed abortion and needed money. And you claiming virgin to get pity. Cow
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by paschenko(m): 8:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
dulux07:
Humans r like that. even if he stops askin for d money, mak sure u pay him, n if he kips threatenin, inform ur family members even if they dont ve d mon n u get scolded, jst let them know. But never give in to his demand.

Full stop! u'v said it all.

1 Like

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Goldmaxx(f): 8:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
Eluwilussit:

If he waited this long, he can wait till u get work and pay up. You can also solicit for fund here on NL. We can raise the cash. We are not here just to bash one another.

Whatever you do, don't give in to his demands. Keep yourself for the right guy. The Lord is your helper!
can we chat on facebook
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 18, 2015
softysparky:

I borrowed it the day I visited him at his place. He kept threatening me because I was young and naive then. I even bought the said novel for him but he rejected it and said he wanted the original copy, 3k or ponmo.

Eyaa!

What a touching story grin
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by greatness22(m): 8:23pm On Sep 18, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Very, very true my brother. grin grin grin
One bottle of ur brand 4 u

1 Like

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Brownzola(m): 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
Shebarh:
Just find a way to pay him back..u can also tell ya mum and his parents
Don't listen to this person o he won put u for serious trouble. Look for his money and pay. Try and pay bit by bit since u can't pay once. But paying is the solution not even telling u parents. Pele.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Mcowubaba: 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
softysparky:

I borrowed it the day I visited him at his place. He kept threatening me because I was young and naive then. I even bought the said novel for him but he rejected it and said he wanted the original copy, 3k or ponmo.
lol ...3K or ponmo....shebi ponmo na cow skin cheesy...i hope say u give am d 3K...ponmo no gud 4 the health o...
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Longman313(m): 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
A very simple case,Avoid him in anyway u can and u pray over it
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Shebarh(f): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
Brownzola:

Don't listen to this person o he won put u for serious trouble. Look for his money and pay. Try and pay bit by bit since u can't pay once. But paying is the solution not even telling u parents. Pele.
And what guarantee do u v that dis guy is gonna let her go after paying the money... it's obvious the guy wants to fuvk her by force and she needs a third party to be her witness incase he eventually hurt her
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by JoyPaulLaw(m): 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2015
Evathyst:
Mtchew! Pay him which money? The one both of you wrote an agreement before giving to you abi?

Don't be surprised, once you give in. He'll continue to demand sex from you under the guise of that money...

See, this case is as simple as ABCD. Since he's trying to take advantage of you, why not show him he's not half as smart as 'We' are.

Next time he approaches you on this issue, try recording all that he's saying. You could even arrange with some of your friends who would hid themselves in your room. Once the he-goats comes to have sex, allow him to UnCloth, then, signal your friends to come out of hiding. By then, they would beat him mercilessly and take pictures of his uncladness. grin grin grin

That's what 'we' call fastest finger. He wants to coerce you into having sex with him just because he helped you then. Guys them gan self

Being thinking with their third leg since 1856BC.

Two wrongs don't make a right..... Sincerely, d guys demand is crazy but I think she shouldn't take such drastic action. It might turn into a 'civil war' which either party may not be able to handle.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Abisme(m): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
Try and give him the money don't loose ur virginity because of Dat nonsense

1 Like

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by tiblow: 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
Dear Sister,

Whatever you are owing him is too small compared to the gift of virginity that God gave you as a present to your husband.

Whatever mess you entered in to i believe it is not new under the earth

Could you give me a call on this no. 08033839599?

1 Like

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Eluwilussit(m): 8:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
greatness22:
One bottle of ur brand 4 u

Thanks man. I go use am watch Chelsea v Arsenal tomorrow. I appreciate. grin. Have yourself a fun-filled weekend.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Eluwilussit(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
Goldmaxx:
can we chat on facebook

Not on Facebook. Twitter
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by greatness22(m): 8:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Thanks man. I go use am watch Chelsea v Arsenal tomorrow. I appreciate. grin. Have yourself a fun-filled weekend.
If na arsenal u dey support, "Kindly" return my drink o! I always rep BARCELONA.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Eluwilussit(m): 9:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
greatness22:
If na arsenal u dey support, "Kindly" return my drink o! I always rep BARCELONA.

Unfortunately, your drink dey fridge de chill. I be gunner through and through. I like Barca too. I just like good football. I hate only ToT! cheesy cheesy cheesy. All true gunners do!
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by kindim(m): 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
ijustdey:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/i-thought-he-friend-now-he-wants-sex-favour-he-did%E2%80%A6
dat guy don dey eye u 4 long; 4get friend zone shit
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Teleads(m): 9:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
Evathyst:
Mtchew! Pay him which money? The one both of you wrote an agreement before giving to you abi?

Don't be surprised, once you give in. He'll continue to demand sex from you under the guise of that money...

See, this case is as simple as ABCD. Since he's trying to take advantage of you, why not show him he's not half as smart as 'We' are.

Next time he approaches you on this issue, try recording all that he's saying. You could even arrange with some of your friends who would hid themselves in your room. Once the he-goats comes to have sex, allow him to UnCloth, then, signal your friends to come out of hiding. By then, they would beat him mercilessly and take pictures of his uncladness. grin grin grin

That's what 'we' call fastest finger. He wants to coerce you into having sex with him just because he helped you then. Guys them gan self

Best advice ever. The guy is an idiot and should be treated as one.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 18, 2015
grayline:

Eyaa!
What a touching story grin
I bu onyeara!cheesy
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
Goldmaxx:
wat is ponmo?:/:/
Cow skin.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by MrJah(m): 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2015
Open up to your people n pray. Paying him is d nicest solution.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by festico: 9:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
Evathyst:

U sound like olosh who blackmail for a living

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

[poll] Would You Prefer to Marry a Virgin? / Groom's Wedding Outfit Causes A Stir Online (Photo) / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.