Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,650 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did (62676 Views)

My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex / I Thought She Was A Friend,now She Wants Sex in return for a Favour. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by charlsecy(m): 9:55pm On Sep 18, 2015
justmag:
What if you intend to pay and the man demands for interest payment on top that...
What is the rate of interest?
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by prixm: 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2015
Refuse to be intimidated. He told you then he gave it to you as gift, let him know he cannot change it now. If he insist on having the money then he has to give you as much time as you require to raise it. Please, do not allow him to harass you, inform the police if necessary. If indeed he wants you to give him your virginity because of some debt, he is not your friend; and you better stop treating him as one.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Ebube1ste: 10:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
That's not a good piece of advice..The consequences may just be too much for her..Some guys won't take that lightly. Some can mess up the girl's life
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by jayuuk: 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
The guy asking for sex is inappropriate, dont give in, if u tell your folks about the mess and the issues at hand,it may ridicule you eternally.
Invite a 3rd party to subtly talk it over with him,he will let go.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by omotoyossi(m): 10:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
TELL IM 2 Bleep OFF..IS DERE ANY EVIDENCE OR RECEIPT DAT E GAVE U MONEY??NA U DEY DULL...D GUY IS JZ WICKED M EVIL..Bleep IM OFF
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Ramsey247(m): 10:37pm On Sep 18, 2015
But wait o, why is it always the women folks that are in the recieving end. Cant they also give?
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
Evathyst:
Mtchew! Pay him which money? The one both of you wrote an agreement before giving to you abi?

Don't be surprised, once you give in. He'll continue to demand sex from you under the guise of that money...

See, this case is as simple as ABCD. Since he's trying to take advantage of you, why not show him he's not half as smart as 'We' are.

Next time he approaches you on this issue, try recording all that he's saying. You could even arrange with some of your friends who would hid themselves in your room. Once the he-goats comes to have sex, allow him to UnCloth, then, signal your friends to come out of hiding. By then, they would beat him mercilessly and take pictures of his uncladness. grin grin grin

That's what 'we' call fastest finger. He wants to coerce you into having sex with him just because he helped you then. Guys them gan self

Being thinking with their third leg since 1856BC.
if I ask for a girl sex it will be in my place if she turned me and later she say yes I will know that the yes is a trap we guys think the same way grin
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Felitsa187(f): 11:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
chinnyonwu:

May Thor use his hammer to smash your tiny brain into pieces!
If it was "just" why couldnt she help herself? Ole

God bless you.

Anyway, OP, i feel theres more to this story than you disclosed.
Oponu oshi! It's guys like u she's referring to. Thinking with ur third leg, Wich I'm priti sure is real tiny. I wish guys can put themselves in our shoes. But of course, they can never b victims. Mstcheeeewwww angry
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 12:08am On Sep 19, 2015
[quote author=chinnyonwu post=38132140]
May Thor use his hammer to smash your tiny brain into pieces!
If it was "just" why couldnt she help herself? Ole

Bro u wan kill person
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Mayor101010(m): 1:07am On Sep 19, 2015
I feel like u not telling the whole story.This is a two sided story.. @OP u told ur part to justify urself... Who knows; maybe u've given the guy a false hope just to meet your immediate need.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by corneremperor: 1:12am On Sep 19, 2015
FannySwindler:
No mention of amount owed?

No mention of mess Op got into? Abortion?

Nobody is asking her for account number to help her pay the friend?

Nobody is offering their Fanny as substitute to help the Op save her Virginity.

Nobody is offering their Fanny to help Op raise the funds owed. cheesy ;DD

Op....How much are you owing your friend? cool

I think you are the closest to the truth here. Op might have used the money for abortion and her friend found out, and is feeling very stupid for giving the money to her without any 'benefits'. Homeboy now knows she isn't a virgin and wants to blackmail her into having sex.
Either way, as long as it wasn't a loan this guy isn't entitled to anything- Shikena!

1 Like

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by whisperj: 1:35am On Sep 19, 2015
Begonia:
Is the lady a learner?
You have to be extremely foolish to think that a Nigerian guy will do you a favour as a female and not expect sex in return.
Nigerian ladies need to learn that the only men in that society that wouldn't ask for sex in exchange for a favour are their fathers, brothers and in some cases, their uncles.
Never collect money or gift from some guy; friend, boyfriend, brother in the Lord. Whatever fancy name you choose to give him, he's still a random guy. My parents told me this when I was younger.

The only thing the lady in the op can do is to figure out a way to give this messed up friend of hers his money.
Lol..na wa oo..You seem to have come to the conclusion that every Nigerian man is an opportunist. Yes, men will ask for sex whether they have done you favours or not, but not every man will blackmail a lady like the guy in the story. There are some truly noble Nigerian men...I hope one of such comes your way soon grin
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Boyooosa(m): 2:19am On Sep 19, 2015
Teleads:

Best advice ever. The guy is an idiot and should be treated as one.

O le wu o baba mi, awon omo oro le wu ju be lo o! @op Ma se be o, just play along n sort it out and let d sleeping dog lies!
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Classicman47(m): 4:04am On Sep 19, 2015
greatness22:
Hmm! Jst pray about it, cos with d look of things, e be like say devil don sitdown for d boy sense.

Pray about it and then hope the young man forget? Nawao.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by alfajohn: 5:16am On Sep 19, 2015
At OP post the amount and ur account details without ur name i.e account no and bank name also include the amount owed. God may give u a pleasant surprise.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by chinnyonwu(m): 6:35am On Sep 19, 2015
Felitsa187:

Oponu oshi! It's guys like u she's referring to. Thinking with ur third leg, Wich I'm priti sure is real tiny. I wish guys can put themselves in our shoes. But of course, they can never b victims. Mstcheeeewwww angry
Sangò firre u!
I refused to comment on the guys action because that story is definitely edited (why did the guy all of a sudden, after 2 WHOLE YEARS start wanting a payback? )
but only a classless btich like you would refer to the guy money as "just" and refer to her as a victim and being "taken advantage of" after a guy has lied to his parents (she didnt take advantage of his friendship here abi) to obtain the amount (which i am pretty sure is huge -notice OP left it out of her tale)
You collected money that you couldnt collect from your parents from a guy and when he asks for it in cash or kind, you look for a way to remain a "victor" instead of rallying his money in order to protect your dignity.
It's also people like you i love to fccuk like a donkey with my tiny dick then dump.
May Thor use his hammer to smash your little brain to pieces! Amen
U dont deserve to breathe one more second on this lovely earth.

1 Like

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by JavaPrince1(m): 7:25am On Sep 19, 2015
chinnyonwu:

Sangò firre u!
I refused to comment on the guys action because that story is definitely edited (why did the guy all of a sudden, after 2 WHOLE YEARS start wanting a payback? )
but only a classless btich like you would refer to the guy money as "just" and refer to her as a victim and being "taken advantage of" after a guy has lied to his parents (she didnt take advantage of his friendship here abi) to obtain the amount (which i am pretty sure is huge -notice OP left it out of her tale)
You collected money that you couldnt collect from your parents from a guy and when he asks for it in cash or kind, you look for a way to remain a "victor" instead of rallying his money in order to protect your dignity.
It's also people like you i love to fccuk like a donkey with my tiny dick then dump.
People are always careless in accepting gifts. It is obvious that you subconsciously get indepted to anyone you are collecting gifts from.
Moreover there is nothing like "Just friends" between people of opposite sex, with time you still think dirty about your friend.
The lady should be aware of the fact that the guy is in need of money right now and remembers he was kind to someone in the past.
So young lady go and lie to your parents too and get such amount and dash him aswel since you are not the sex type and as a lady had the mind to use your school fee on feminine things. . .
Mind how you collect gifts.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by fetrillion(m): 8:06am On Sep 19, 2015
firstly,I will blame u 4 inappropriate disposition of ur skool fees(Misplaced priorities on ur part)
secondly,I wonder d kinds of guy we have in dis dispensation even on dis nairaland forum.based on deir advice's so far.since u av no agreement to pay back,u own him no kobo.BT if u fink u av got d money n u fink u wanna pay back,its OK.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by JayJustus(m): 8:11am On Sep 19, 2015
marshalcarter:
Wen you were collectin it@the 1st place..ur mind didn't advice you....gals..una no dey use eye see money...either give him his money back or have sex with him....life is DO or DIE...nd if you wanna open it to ya mum....hmm....she might not take it the way you say it

#sipsWeed

weed now in liquid form....pass me the juice, wine, Kain kain or warreva
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by akinsmyk(m): 8:11am On Sep 19, 2015
AfroKnight:
You owe him so pay up. You can't force him to be charitable. School fees no be small money for student.

If you return his money he won't have the right to ask such rubbish from you again.

I can't believe that the OP deleted/remove my previous quote. This confirms what I was thinking. You guys are just bashing the guy. I am sure he knew the lady is not a saint as she present herself, he might wants to take a share too. First, the OP is hiding something, she's not plain about this. She should tell us the mess she got herself into that needs that lot of money to clear. She should tell us the mess or I don't blv she is a virgin. Lies to win people over. Maybe she borrowed the money to abort or something...I might be wrong though
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by opribo(m): 8:13am On Sep 19, 2015
One good turn deserves another, anyone who does not show appreciation for a good favour done to them must be an ingrate..
He helped you when you needed help now he needs help you don't want to help him buy you give it yo outsiders. Then go and return what you owe
Go and sell your property to pay him back because every debtor must pay. Haba how can people be so ungrateful like this, for 4 years he didn't ask anything just only this one thing he is asking has become subject for national conference
OP you are wicked.

1 Like

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 19, 2015
Despite my asking how much is been owed...still no response. Well...I withdraw any intended help I may have wished to offer. Case closed. cool
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Danfuster(m): 9:10am On Sep 19, 2015
Biaich better have that dudes money

Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by VICKYE(m): 9:30am On Sep 19, 2015
kelish:
tell your mom the whole thing
d devil has unlease himself on the world
Albeit some guys are kind hearted, the behaviours of their female friends makes it worrisome. Imagine coming clean with your female friend, assisting in any capacity you can but she is hanging out with other guys. Such triggers reactions on the male's body and jealousy will eventually set in which will cause the request to go further than ordinary friends. Moreover, you are not explicit on the MESS you got into, his mind may tell him something different which is why he need it now. Some girls like parasitic friendship so much where they're totally dependent on guys. That's not good ladies.
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Felitsa187(f): 9:37am On Sep 19, 2015
chinnyonwu:

Sangò firre u!
*yawn* save ur gist for someone who is interested. And the whole, "may thor use his hammer....." crap is just old and so not funny. someone obviously deceived u that it was funny. Yeye sombori!!!
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by luorquay: 11:46am On Sep 19, 2015
greatness22:
Hmm! Jst pray about it, cos with d look of things, e be like say devil don sitdown for d boy sense.

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by INNOCENT16286: 11:48am On Sep 19, 2015
COME,DID HE GAVE YOU THE CASH WITH STRING ATTACHED-TELLING YOU THAT HE MAY NEED SEX. GIVE HIM THE MONEY IF WANT WHEREAS,IF HE IS MOUNTING PRESSURE THE MORE THEN LET SECURITY AGENTS KNOW. IT IS A SEXUAL ASSUALT IN A MAKING. DONOT SUCCUMB AND BE CAREFUL!!! THANKS
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by liquidmetall: 12:28pm On Sep 19, 2015
Nicepoker:
Nairaland ladies can give u correct advice. But if that happens to them all of them here will sleep with the guy.

This is so flicking funny and so true

grin grin
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by ceejay4real(m): 12:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
ijustdey:

http://tribuneonlineng.com/i-thought-he-friend-now-he-wants-sex-favour-he-did%E2%80%A6

Kai! U ar a very wicked girl. U Shd have paid him in kind since! Instead of waiting for the young man to remind you and u still had the audacity to bring the issue to Nairaland. OMG! U must be a witch! So he's Father Christmas abi? I don't blame you sha! It's him I wld blame 4 being a dumb ass! Who says women aren't snakes?

Pls do the needful and stop pretending, virgin my foot!
Re: I Thought He Is A Friend, Now He Wants Sex For A Favour He Did by Topsyvic(f): 3:41pm On Sep 19, 2015
Dats y i dnt belv in frndssad

Tell ur mum dear,ur virginity is ur dignity neva lose it to oloriburuku...

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Groom's Wedding Outfit Causes A Stir Online (Photo) / Can I Ask My Boss Out For Valentine? / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.