Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,872 members, 7,828,109 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

T - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / T (961 Views)

Ladies, Guys, Have You Ever Been Caught In This Position Before? Speak The Truth / The Raw Truth About Women. / Something Men Really Does Not Love About Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 18, 2015
Re: T by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
Will comment later
Re: T by falconey(m): 2:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
after reading your epistle, marriage phobia just came in.

even the wife-beaters never wins because words hurt more than physical assault.
Re: T by ChappyChase: 2:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
Falconey when you're through, abeg Summarise..
Re: T by jaymejate: 2:33pm On Sep 18, 2015
Lemme go back and read it well
Re: T by falconey(m): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2015
ChappyChase:
Falconey when you're through, abeg Summarise..

seniorman, the guyman just dey say the reason man dey beat woman na because woman fit use mouth bring down olumo rock and man no fit match her with words that's why man gat use him physical strength because na wetin him get be that.

He say make we dey find woman wey go respect us marry.

2 Likes

Re: T by ChappyChase: 2:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Hmm? Okay oo. I better remain single be that!
Re: T by falconey(m): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2015
ChappyChase:

Hmm? Okay oo. I better remain single be that!

you know any site where person fit get 'baby mama' ?
Re: T by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
Well, marriage isn't an easy place
Re: T by ChappyChase: 2:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]
Nope.
Re: T by IamRespected: 3:08pm On Sep 18, 2015
when I was younger I used to beleive violence is the way, I beat blue and black out of people, but in the course of growing up I noticed that the violence does not stop the problem but instead fuels it for future war which then means the violence will still continue, my friend there are different way to kill a rat without violence, lemme use my GF for example, there was a time I misyarn, damn she was so mad that day, there is nothing she did not tell me, there was even a time that those words started getting 2 me, I simply did the silence game, two hot heads cannot live in the same house, she was ranting I was playing music in my mind,2houra later I simply went and comforted her despite those words, my friend that was how I killed the I conquered the war without evn raising a hand, just knw and try nd understand people better nd I tell u, u will go a long way seeing that violence is never the answer
Re: T by jonaifame22(m): 3:09pm On Sep 18, 2015
Ohhhhh good old ekosodin uniben, I remember a time where a guy beat his gf in my hostel in ekosodin, I felt so pained, the guy comes in and goes out when he likes and me and my group hav been observing his jew ass and decided to let him not answer to us yet cos his gal normally serve I and my niggas food when she cooks and she notice dat we're around In my room, so dat day they had a lil misunderstanding and next he slapped the gal as was his custom, we all heard d sound of the slap from my room were me and my group of friends were playing ps2 and then we heard another slap, and then another, and then another, and then another, oooops I got infuriated and the gal started sobbing, I cldn't take it cos I liked the gal myself buh I wldn't want to get involved deeply wth her cos of who I was at the time as that cld endanger her life, then I and me friends humbly knocked at the shordy's door to ask wat that unpleasant sound was, when I saw her, she alreadyy had a swollen face I felt for this beautiful angel, so we went in and ushered the young man out of her room in to an empty room in the same building, and then we had him kneel down wth his athletic build and asked several questions which was accompanied wth several earth shaking slaps, I and my group were seven in number and evn though he is older than me but not everyone of my friends I slapped him severally also then we had him pull his trouser and shirt wth jus boxers alone then we wet his body then had him lie down and taught him a short chorus he wld sing as we lashed at his back mercilessly, we made sure he had bruises that he's next gf will ask how he got it, after the beaten and everything we made him buy us beer, weed,chelsea, and give us 5 thousand naira for the stress he caused us for having us teach him a lesson that he didn't know all dis while on why he should neva touch a woman no matter what, after that day he neva entered ekosodin let alone come to our hostel again, I don't know maybe they broke up or not buh I neva saw them together again, so men pls neva beat a woman, because cow wey no get tail na God they help am pursue fly,
Re: T by naijaboiy: 3:25pm On Sep 18, 2015
jonaifame22:
Ohhhhh good old ekosodin uniben, I remember a time where a guy beat his gf in my hostel in ekosodin, I felt so pained, the guy comes in and goes out when he likes and me and my group hav been observing his jew ass and decided to let him not answer to us yet cos his gal normally serve I and my niggas food when she cooks and she notice dat we're around In my room, so dat day they had a lil misunderstanding and next he slapped the gal as was his custom, we all heard d sound of the slap from my room were me and my group of friends were playing ps2 and then we heard another slap, and then another, and then another, and then another, oooops I got infuriated and the gal started sobbing, I cldn't take it cos I liked the gal myself buh I wldn't want to get involved deeply wth her cos of who I was at the time as that cld endanger her life, then I and me friends humbly knocked at the shordy's door to ask wat that unpleasant sound was, when I saw her, she alreadyy had a swollen face I felt for this beautiful angel, so we went in and ushered the young man out of her room in to an empty room in the same building, and then we had him kneel down wth his athletic build and asked several questions which was accompanied wth several earth shaking slaps, I and my group were seven in number and evn though he is older than me but not everyone of my friends I slapped him severally also then we had him pull his trouser and shirt wth jus boxers alone then we wet his body then had him lie down and taught him a short chorus he wld sing as we lashed at his back mercilessly, we made sure he had bruises that he's next gf will ask how he got it, after the beaten and everything we made him buy us beer, weed,chelsea, and give us 5 thousand naira for the stress he caused us for having us teach him a lesson that he didn't know all dis while on why he should neva touch a woman no matter what, after that day he neva entered ekosodin let alone come to our hostel again, I don't know maybe they broke up or not buh I neva saw them together again, so men pls neva beat a woman, because cow wey no get tail na God they help am pursue fly,
How did the action you guys take make you guys different from the boy in question? undecided

You all are the same. Not forgetting that you even belonged to a group of people that use violence to settle so many irrelevant issues.

Mtchew! undecided
Re: T by jonaifame22(m): 3:40pm On Sep 18, 2015
naijaboiy:

How did the action you guys take make you guys different from the boy in question? undecided

You all are the same. Not forgetting that you even belonged to a group of people that use violence to settle so many irrelevant issues.

Mtchew! undecided
are u the boy in question?
Re: T by Lothario(m): 3:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
I once beat my ex sometimes I regret it

(1) (Reply)

Dear Men: Here Are The 7 Sexiest Things You Can Do For Her / Dear Men, Do Not Lose Her Before You Appreciate Her - Toke Makinwa (case Stud) / You Can't Imagine What I Have Been Seeing With My Eyes On INSTASCREENSHOT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.