Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) (82366 Views)

Lady Denies Ex Of Life-Time Career Opportunity; Fakes Rejection Letter In Canada / Women Cannot Handle Rejection At All: My Experience / 10 Categories Of Guys That Don't Deserve Virgins As Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by TOOTSIEPOOPSIE(m): 11:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
alaricsaltzman:
Dude... They have sorted it out
oh!...MY BAD
Thanks tho
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Dez80(m): 11:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
naijaboiy:
gringringrin

Patiently waiting for the "Aliens" to comment. grin

Lol. When the aliens comment,make I know abeg
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by DrRiley(m): 11:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/2871634_img20150918133135_jpeg6ad3a30c0b6ee0bfc7d87387148d247d

I guess the Eskimos are going to have to come to her rescue.. grin
On behalf of the eskimos we kindly decline such generous offer.Maybe she should offer her specie the homo_habilis

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by M4gunners: 11:29pm On Sep 18, 2015
See Gobe
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by broxymall(m): 11:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
visit my signature for your emporio armani, Casio Edifice and Diesel watch et all
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Maycher(m): 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2015
chai

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Nemesis99(m): 12:01am On Sep 19, 2015
KashyBaby:
LOL….pork is haram abi i can't stop laughing...
yes! pork is HARAM.
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Ilekeh(f): 12:02am On Sep 19, 2015
naijaboiy:
gringringrin

Patiently waiting for the "Aliens" to comment. grin
lol
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by cherriex(f): 12:14am On Sep 19, 2015
She really brought this upon herself,I can imagine how she's feeling now
Its really a pity,thgh a racist she is.

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by POTRN: 12:19am On Sep 19, 2015
On behalf of the Nigerians including the Yoruba's and Yahoo boys, thank you for the generous offer, but we most also decline, because of the Change swiping our Country, Kindly pass it to the ISIS in the middle east for their consideration.

3 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by fratermathy(m): 12:37am On Sep 19, 2015
POTRN:
On behalf of the Nigerians including the Yoruba's and Yahoo boys, thank you for the generous offer, but we most also decline, because of the Change swiping our Country, Kindly pass it to the ISIS in the middle east for their consideration.

[size=15pt]On behalf of ISIS and all the terrorists in the Middle East, we wholeheartedly appreciate your gesture and, insha Allah, hope that you are rewarded in EXACTLY THE SAME WAY you have rewarded us. However, we have declined this offer because our men are trained to be suicide bombers and they are to avoid a walking human bomb at all costs. Her presence alone can make our men run away from the cause. If we are ever to lay hands on her, we will s**y her and send the video to Al-Jazeera. Kindly pass her across to Al-Qaeda with our most warm greetings. grin cheesy wink cool[/size]

6 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by chukxie(m): 1:05am On Sep 19, 2015
Hilarious! She deserved it! The Muslim guy nailed it! In fact they all nailed it! I'm laughing in Chinese grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by debque(m): 1:22am On Sep 19, 2015
I HEARD That fat chick TRIED hanging herself and survived, she broke the rope

3 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by honoure(m): 1:25am On Sep 19, 2015
I don laff tire

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Nobody: 1:32am On Sep 19, 2015
She is indeed a racist ugbly biatch......She referred to black "boys" but called whites, White "men"......What a sloppy, ugly cvnt!!!!

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Boyooosa(m): 2:43am On Sep 19, 2015
s/he abused the gods(blacks). proud to b a black in obihagbon's voice grin
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by opedaydydx9(m): 3:18am On Sep 19, 2015
clemz85:
I traced d handle to IG, its all the way unbelievable there, all tribes, generations and the gods passed her to aliens and even lesbians passed her on
drop the link abeg
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Nobody: 3:23am On Sep 19, 2015
Abeg....the ocean already have whales and dolphines. So no space for any land whale. Please keep it moving.... guess she expected more "Likes" from black boys. huh

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Kirinwa: 4:26am On Sep 19, 2015
She just got served!

Racism is bad. she was racist to blacks and other races had to drop her like hot potato.

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by Kirinwa: 4:29am On Sep 19, 2015
cherriex:
She really brought this upon herself,I can imagine how she's feeling now
Its really a pity,thgh a racist she is.

She's a balloon!

In moslems voice ;

pork is haram to us!

Buahahaha

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by zynzyn(m): 4:36am On Sep 19, 2015
alaricsaltzman:
From the blacks to the whites to the Mexicans to the Asians to the Muslims... Now we are waiting to see the aliens' reply... Maybe they will inturn pass it to the Mayans grin cheesy

She go ask herself which devil push am to pose selfie with her yansh!! grin
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by zynzyn(m): 4:42am On Sep 19, 2015
Racism + Stupidity. Double Wahala........!!

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by zynzyn(m): 4:44am On Sep 19, 2015
debque:
I HEARD That fat chick TRIED hanging herself and survived, she broke the rope

And the rope now SUED HER!! grin cheesy
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by sommyblaze(m): 4:53am On Sep 19, 2015
A butt selfie? Side effect of FUFU WATER AND FERMENTED ZOBO.

Btw...please. I need the link to her profile.

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by CrazyPanther(f): 5:13am On Sep 19, 2015
ShePanther was here!!!!!
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by southernbelle(f): 5:16am On Sep 19, 2015
cheesy cheesy she brought this on herself.
the beached whale deserves whatever she gets tongue
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by SmartMugu: 5:27am On Sep 19, 2015
She started it with her initial racist comment even as unattractive as she is. So, she got what she deserves.

1 Like

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by buskie13(m): 6:00am On Sep 19, 2015
exxell:

Check out the Koreans and the Africans.... Am just laughing hard on the original page!
link to the original page pls
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by agarawu23(m): 6:04am On Sep 19, 2015
McCarlito:
Maybe the yoruba's would accept undecided undecided undecided
dumbass, no Wonder devil keeps following you grin on your siggy

Oniranu undecided
Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by buskie13(m): 6:08am On Sep 19, 2015
babatundemuhamm:
On behalf of Africa Union head of states, we are keenly observing, the undesirable object being tossed around the globe, and swiftly, and proactively warn that on no condition should this object be moved close to the boundary of any african nation.we are just recovering from the epidemic of ebola and war.pls dont send us to extinction.
lmao cheesy ...wat de furk...guy ur mouth no good oo cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Has She Done To Deserve This Kind Of Rejection(picture) by dyfatai(m): 6:25am On Sep 19, 2015
This is just too mean, these are the kind of things that makes some of this white girls commit suicide. Never ever, I repeat, never ever insult someone, you might be hurting more than their feelings.

As a Muslim, I can tell you this, the Muslim guy's comment is the most cruel of them all. He speaks for himself as Islam doesn't teach the that.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Wife Caught Having Sex With Ex-Boyfriend On Their Wedding Night In Zimbabwe / Meet The Man Born Without A Jaw, Who Found Love With His Gorgeous Wife / My Ten Year Struggle With Sex Addiction Is Ruining me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.