Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Found A Treasure In You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Found A Treasure In You (1362 Views)

'My Treasure- Aba based Lesbians Celebrate 2nd Anniversary With Loved up photos / She Is A Treasure / The Most Valuable Treasure On Earth Celebrate Her Birth Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Found A Treasure In You by yawhex(m): 7:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
I want to take this tym out to appreciate the love of my life Adeola anywhere you are I wish you be reading this ...I never regret knowing for a day...you never left me when I spilled over in school you went ahead to beg my lecturer with money on my behalf, when I had carry over in school you encouraged me and stood by me when other guys with brighter future came you ignored them just for me
I once asked myself what did you ever see in me...you gave me countless of cash to pay my school fees and cook from your home when am broke!!!! you gave me cash when I was heading for service you call when I don't you acted as the man in the relationship .when I finished service you stood by me prayed and fasted for me.
Now am a filled man gainfully employed and build the house of our own and constructing my new company..... Adeola if I don't marry you may I never know peace all my life!!!!

I just want the world to know that their are still good ladies out there waiting for the simple guy....I love you Adeola and will cherish you till I die.....wish you are here!!!!

1 Like

Re: Found A Treasure In You by agarawu23(m): 7:46pm On Sep 18, 2015
Interesting grin

You sure say na only money she use help you beg lecturers? angry
Re: Found A Treasure In You by Nobody: 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2015
Aww! Happy for you... I Pray it lasts smiley

Makes me remember the tranquility and wholesomeness that fills me up when I used to be in love smiley . Too bad I'm no more again sad
Re: Found A Treasure In You by Nobody: 7:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
Aww! Happy for you... I Pray it lasts smiley

Makes me remember the tranquility and wholesomeness that fills me up when I used to be in love smiley . Too bad I'm no more again sad
Isi gini? grin
Re: Found A Treasure In You by yawhex(m): 7:53pm On Sep 18, 2015
agarawu23:
Interesting grin

....grow up sir
Re: Found A Treasure In You by falconey(m): 7:56pm On Sep 18, 2015
this one don mad in love o......op why are you swearing?

it looks like she was sent from above to help you all through, wow! I'm happy for you. Does she have a sister?
Re: Found A Treasure In You by Nobody: 7:59pm On Sep 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Isi gini? grin
Oh babe, let's speak English or pidgin smiley
Haven't resumed Igbo classes yet wink
Re: Found A Treasure In You by yawhex(m): 8:00pm On Sep 18, 2015
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
love is not enough in relationship sacrifice is the answer
Re: Found A Treasure In You by Nobody: 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Oh babe, let's speak English or pidgin smiley

Haven't resumed Igbo classes yet wink
I'm saying that you described being in love as tranquility

More like turmoil grin
Re: Found A Treasure In You by realdee44(f): 8:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
yawhex:
I want to take this tym out to appreciate the love of my life Adeola anywhere you are I wish you be reading this ...I never regret knowing for a day...you never left me when I spilled over in school you went ahead to beg my lecturer with money on my behalf, when I had carry over in school you encouraged me and stood by me when other guys with brighter future came you ignored them just for me
I once asked myself what did you ever see in me...you gave me countless of cash to pay my school fees and cook from your home when am broke!!!! you gave me cash when I was heading for service you call when I don't you acted as the man in the relationship .when I finished service you stood by me prayed and fasted for me.
Now am a filled man gainfully employed and build the house of our own and constructing my new company..... Adeola if I don't marry you may I never know peace all my life!!!!

I just want the world to know that their are still good ladies out there waiting for the simple guy....I love you Adeola and will cherish you till I die.....wish you are here!!!!
wowwww this is great so what are u waiting for? This write up should have come along with ur wedding invitation card.

Like you rightly said, their are still good ladies out there but their are almost no good men out there. Get me, I didn't say their are no good men but very very few. This days its hard to see good men who will still love a lady that was there for him when he was not having anything.

The moment he starts making money he forgets the lady that has been with him when the times where hard & some end up being with the lady out of pity & not love.

It is very frustrating when a man doesn't love a lady but keeps the lady out of pity. A man's true character shows up when he starts making money.

1 Like

Re: Found A Treasure In You by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 18, 2015
agarawu23:
Interesting grin
lol. Baddest guy

1 Like

Re: Found A Treasure In You by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:
More like turmoil grin
Good turmoil
Re: Found A Treasure In You by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:

More like turmoil grin

Turmoil is extreme don't you think

Maybe we should leave that feeling 'undefined' cheesy ... Cos they say love is like Maths, a very simple idea but can get very complicated along the line smiley
Re: Found A Treasure In You by yawhex(m): 8:14pm On Sep 18, 2015
realdee44:
wowwww this is great so what are u waiting for? This write up should have come along wit. h ur wedding invitation card.

Like you rightly said, their are still good ladies out there but their are almost no good men out there. Get me, I didn't say their are no good men but very very few. This days its hard to see good men who will still love a lady that was there for him when he was not having.

anything.

you r right!!!! I love her so much n much she deserve all my all.....mind good men r out there it takes a gud lady to change a player

The moment he starts making money he forgets the lady that has been with him when the times where hard & some end up being with the lady out of pity & not love.

It is very frustrating when a man doesn't love a lady but keeps the lady out of pity. A man's true character shows up when he starts making money.
Re: Found A Treasure In You by yawhex(m): 8:16pm On Sep 18, 2015
falconey:
[/color]

[color=#990000]
lol..yes
Re: Found A Treasure In You by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Turmoil is extreme don't you think

Maybe we should leave that feeling 'undefined' cheesy ... Cos they say love is like Maths, a very simple idea but can get very complicated along the line smiley
Na its not. Good turmoil and bad, dey all dey for inside d love.
Me no know sha o grin
Love doctor, tell us more.

1 Like

Re: Found A Treasure In You by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
yawhex:

First off how come you and deola parted ways and you dont have her contact
2. If Deola is as good as you just portrayed her, chances are that she is another man's wife now probably with kids
Re: Found A Treasure In You by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 18, 2015
This thread is useless if she did not see it,pls show it to her!!!***sweet love**
Re: Found A Treasure In You by agarawu23(m): 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2015
yawhex:
....grow up sir
angry sad angry sad
Re: Found A Treasure In You by agarawu23(m): 8:31pm On Sep 18, 2015
masterchi:
lol. Baddest guy
we need to ask him grin
Re: Found A Treasure In You by Omotayor123(f): 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
And why is she not here.. With all this serious love Wantiti undecided
Re: Found A Treasure In You by Nobody: 8:34pm On Sep 18, 2015
agarawu23:
we need to ask him grin
very important, problem is He wont know.
Re: Found A Treasure In You by yawhex(m): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

First off how come you and deola parted ways and you dont have her contact
2. If Deola is as good as you just portrayed her, chances are that she is another man's wife now probably with kids
. hello am with my baby now I mean now now !!! make u no die of stomach ...I just got home am with her
Re: Found A Treasure In You by yawhex(m): 8:45pm On Sep 18, 2015
masterchi:
very important, problem is He wont know.
I was with her on that fateful.....she was a pol sci student ...went with her to plead on my behalf so shut up..if u don't trust ur gf how can u ever trust ur wife
Re: Found A Treasure In You by yawhex(m): 8:47pm On Sep 18, 2015
prettythicksme:
This thread is useless if she did not see it,pls show it to her!!!***sweet love**
am currently with her now!!!!! just got home not quite Long to show her
Re: Found A Treasure In You by Nobody: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2015
yawhex:
am currently with her now!!!!! just got home not quite Long to show her
Good!! cheesy
Re: Found A Treasure In You by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
MrsPhyno:

Na its not. Good turmoil and bad, dey all dey for inside d love.
Me no know sha o grin
Love doctor, tell us more.

#me no know sha o ... Lols shey na you wey don rotten !?? You'd fcking said everythang there is to say abeg ... So, don't love doctor me! !grin
Re: Found A Treasure In You by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 18, 2015
yawhex:
I was with her on that fateful.....she was a pol sci student ...went with her to plead on my behalf so shut up..if u don't trust ur gf how can u ever trust ur wife
and u wont/dont know for sure if she went back or not?
Re: Found A Treasure In You by yawhex(m): 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2015
masterchi:
and u wont/dont know for sure if she went back or not?
sorry to say she is not like ur gf that is if u have one
Re: Found A Treasure In You by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 18, 2015
yawhex:

U sure say she no use Toto sef help u beg?
Re: Found A Treasure In You by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 18, 2015
yawhex:
sorry to say she is not like ur gf that is if u have one
why are u being so defensive? That is one sure sign of guilt/lack of trust. Are u cheating?
Re: Found A Treasure In You by yawhex(m): 11:15am On Sep 19, 2015
masterchi:
why are u being so defensive? That is one sure sign of guilt/lack of trust. Are u cheating?
probably or possibly with ur sister

(1) (Reply)

Is It Considered An Insult For A Guy To Look A Girl From Head To Toe? / Major Things Almost Every Strong And Succesful Women Needs From Their Man / Things To Do To Keep Your Husband Under The Control Of Your Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.