Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,857 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Winning Over That Dream Girl - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Winning Over That Dream Girl (2385 Views)

5 Tips On Getting Your Dream Girl To Reply Your Messages On Social Media / You Take Your Dream Girl Out On A Date And Discover This (Pic) / Is A Girl Who Does This Every Man's Dream Girl? ( PICTURE ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Winning Over That Dream Girl by Mcslize: 1:55am On Sep 19, 2015
There is this girl I have been noticing for sometime now. She is the type of girl that doesn't like being too social with others. She has few friends and always alone.

I have been able to strike conversation with her few times. Over time I had started developing interest in her. And now I see her as my dream girl. I really want to have her as my girlfriend.

And since then I have been sending her romantic messages to show my interest in her.
In my messages, I do make it clear to her that I will be glad to have her as my woman and wish to build a future with her.

Her interest level in me is zero as she does busy my calls most of the times and attributing it to being busy and I don't hold back from expressing my disaproval and she does make adjustment.

I like this girl despite the loads of messages I do send her she is still yet to show some interest. I finally confronted her trying to talk to her but didn't give me much time.
The only word I told her was I wana build a future with her but said she was not interested. When I asked why she wasn't interested she said her mind is somewhere else. I never let that discouraged me because I believe she is not in any relationship but only having a crush on somebody else.

Now I really need this girl. She is the type of girl I have always wish to have. I want to build a future with her and I told myself I must get her no matter what. The only thing that will stop me from getting her is if I give up which I'll never do.

I really need advice on how to go about making her to understand the importance of having her in my life even if it will take a million years for her to accept me.

Advice is welcome from all experienced ones!

Mod pls help to move this to front page for maximum contribution from folks.
Re: Winning Over That Dream Girl by lekjons(m): 2:08am On Sep 19, 2015
gimme her no lemme help u..

jez kidding! grin

bro, u have to keep trying, she is a woman.. she may change her mind anytime.
but if i were u.. i'd just back off...

no girl is worth this kinda stress these days.. goodluck!

2 Likes

Re: Winning Over That Dream Girl by raayah(f): 2:18am On Sep 19, 2015
Bros... can she dish food? Don't make mistake and marry out of love. Marry a woman who will"serve" you.

1 Like

Re: Winning Over That Dream Girl by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 19, 2015
God! Op she doesnt like abi love you. Leave her alone. Love no be by force. Her heart is somewhere else, accept it and move on.
Re: Winning Over That Dream Girl by missmary(f): 3:27am On Sep 19, 2015
embarassed i Cant sleep...
Re: Winning Over That Dream Girl by menix(m): 4:00am On Sep 19, 2015
OP.. don't give up but u can soft pedal on her once a while she starts feeling u re stalking her, so that u don't choke her to locking out on u..

Then change strategy..

Had this beauty I once admired frm heaven to hell, sure. It took mii like 3-4yrs to have her mobile line, took me a year of constant weekend visit to her skool before she agreed, took me another 1 year to invite her to my place nd took me 2 hours she came to my place to quit having anyfin wiv her..

Have over grown taking BS frm lady..

1 Like

Re: Winning Over That Dream Girl by menix(m): 4:01am On Sep 19, 2015
missmary:
embarassed i Cant sleep...

Oya come make we go nite vigil b4 dem close...
Re: Winning Over That Dream Girl by twixx(f): 4:53am On Sep 19, 2015
Good Morning! the good news is here!! the lords news please and please repent, Jesus is coming soon sooner than you think, the pleasures of this world are temporary, please repent ask God for forgiveness you do not want to be left behind when Jesus comes because truly he will come like a thief in the night, please let your hearts not be hardened. please say this prayer whereever you are lord Jesus, i am here before the throne of grace, have mercy on me, forgive me, in anyway i have sinned, in any shape or form, please forgive, i believe you died for me on the cross of calvary for this very purpose, please cancel my name from the book of death and please count me worthy to be a candidate for heaven, and let the holy spirit guide me so i continue to grow spiritually. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Winning Over That Dream Girl by missmary(f): 5:41am On Sep 19, 2015
menix:

Oya come make we go nite vigil b4 dem close...

grin at that time when all the witches n wizards don fly finish
Re: Winning Over That Dream Girl by menix(m): 5:47am On Sep 19, 2015
missmary:

grin at that time when all the witches n wizards don fly finish

U for like go wen they are about taking off abii, so that u can see if they go on broom or mob stick abii
Re: Winning Over That Dream Girl by princy80(m): 6:38am On Sep 19, 2015
i'll advice u to free d girl
Re: Winning Over That Dream Girl by Mcslize: 6:43am On Sep 19, 2015
raayah:

Bros... can she dish food? Don't make mistake any marry out of love. Marry a woman who will "serve" you.

Every girl should know how to dish food. Well she will serve me if things truly kick off cuz she not that stubborn to be controlled. This is a girl I can control with words of mouth.

I know she won't just present her self on a platter of gold for me so I have to chase her till I get her. Even if by any instance I find out that she doesn't knw hw to dish food I'll teach her. Is all about sacrifice.
Re: Winning Over That Dream Girl by princy80(m): 6:46am On Sep 19, 2015
live ur lyf n try attraction instead of u showing u r attracted. pretend lyk u r no longer interested n dnt perturb her wit calls. u shld av a lyf

1 Like

Re: Winning Over That Dream Girl by princy80(m): 6:46am On Sep 19, 2015
live ur lyf n try attraction instead of u showing u r attracted. pretend lyk u r no longer interested n dnt perturb her wit calls. u shld av a lyf

1 Like

Re: Winning Over That Dream Girl by Deattorney: 6:50am On Sep 19, 2015
If she friendzone's you,you'll have yourself to blame
Re: Winning Over That Dream Girl by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 19, 2015
All these on top say you just wan fuc.k pusssvy?....O ga ooo!...May God help ur Ministry

1 Like

Re: Winning Over That Dream Girl by Mcslize: 6:52am On Sep 19, 2015
lekjons u r right no girl is worth the stress of the chase. Backing off has always been my first step wen I notice a girl giving me too much of the hard to get.
Bro but in as much as I'm not going to have a taste of her and back off it will be worth the chase. I don't think she will be that a hard Nut to crack.
Re: Winning Over That Dream Girl by Nobody: 6:59am On Sep 19, 2015
I always say
there is one thing worse than a rejection, being with someone who doesnt want to be with you.

This girl clearly doesn't give a fùck about you. Shìt happens walk away. Stop making a fòol of yourself pls. angry
Re: Winning Over That Dream Girl by Mcslize: 7:02am On Sep 19, 2015
masterchi Bro far from it. You should understand every girl very well by now. When a girl tells u her mind is somewhere else or she has a boyfriend most of the times they say that to see if truly u will back off after hearing that. It is left for u as a guy to prove to her that non of that could make u give up on her. I see all that as a mere test of ur seriousness. If I back off just simply because she told me her mind is somewhere else bro she herself will curse me in her mind. For her it will be like 'so this guy no even get patience to press forward.' persistency is the golden rule to win her. People can come here to testify to u that the very girl they r dating now didn't accept them or throw themselves on them on a platter of gold. U know this that no matter how much a girl likes u she will still do some little shakara for u to see if u will persist or back off.
Re: Winning Over That Dream Girl by Mcslize: 7:11am On Sep 19, 2015
menix na man u be. U can imagine that! A whole 4yrs which is a enough for one to study a course in the university and graduate. U inspired me with that cuz within these 4yrs u made so much sacrifices. I learn something from u today. Giving up on any dream girl is the greatest crime one can commit against oneself. I will sharpen my strategies. Maybe who knows I may come back here 3months later to give testimony.

1 Like

Re: Winning Over That Dream Girl by menix(m): 7:14am On Sep 19, 2015
Mcslize:
menix na man u be. U can imagine that! A whole 4yrs which is a enough for one to study a course in the university and graduate. U inspired me with that cuz within these 4yrs u made so much sacrifices. I learn something from u today. Giving up on any dream girl is the greatest crime one can commit against oneself. I will sharpen my strategies. Maybe who knows I may come back here 3months later to give testimony.

Sure the strategy matters nd her mood that moment...
Re: Winning Over That Dream Girl by Mcslize: 7:15am On Sep 19, 2015
princy80:
i'll advice u to free d girl

tnx but that I won't do cuz one thing I noticed is that she is putting me to test to test hw determine I'm with my confession. Who knows I may walk up the asisle with her few years later.
Re: Winning Over That Dream Girl by hertz9te(m): 7:27am On Sep 19, 2015
and tomorrow somebody will open a thread asking why girls are to demanding...... .safe trip to magaland brother,May the angels keep you warm.
Re: Winning Over That Dream Girl by Nobody: 7:33am On Sep 19, 2015
Chill gee. Give her a break and concentrate on yourself on improving ya social life ! Chasing pusee aint the game hon (no homo) grin
Re: Winning Over That Dream Girl by Mcslize: 7:49am On Sep 19, 2015
Thowbie7:
All these on top say you just wan fuc.k pusssvy?....O ga ooo!...May God help ur Ministry

Hmm not really. Ain't going for that. I see myself building a future wit her. Right now am even inviting her to my place to prepare a meal for her which she is stil thinking abt. Ain't preaching luv any more I just have to do little things to show her I really do care. Most people may think am lusting after her but far frm it. Thats why I said even if it wil take me a million years to accept me into her life good for me
Re: Winning Over That Dream Girl by Mcslize: 8:01am On Sep 19, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY far from it. She is the reserve introvert and the church type of a girl.I really don't expect her to just accept me on the platter of gold like every regular girl out there.
When u believe in a course u will work for it to have it accomplished. This is a project I need to complete and all I need is strategies to win her.
If she is like every regular girl out there I won't waste my time for the chase. So long as she still talk to me warmly I see no reason to back off. I have to make my way into her heart on a gentle pace.
Re: Winning Over That Dream Girl by Mcslize: 8:07am On Sep 19, 2015
hertz9te:
and tomorrow somebody will open a thread asking why girls are to demanding...... .safe trip to magaland brother,May the angels keep you warm.

lol I will never be a maga to any gal. This gal wil never ask a dime frm me and I wil never give her a dime or buy her things I can't win her with that. I have never used money to attract a gal before and is my turn off once a gal want to use me as her ATM. This gal is not like that. She is not the regular type of girl out there thats why am after her.
Re: Winning Over That Dream Girl by Mcslize: 8:24am On Sep 19, 2015
farano pls help push this. I need more advice.
Re: Winning Over That Dream Girl by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 19, 2015
Mcslize:
masterchi Bro far from it. You should understand every girl very well by now. When a girl tells u her mind is somewhere else or she has a boyfriend most of the times they say that to see if truly u will back off after hearing that. It is left for u as a guy to prove to her that non of that could make u give up on her. I see all that as a mere test of ur seriousness. If I back off just simply because she told me her mind is somewhere else bro she herself will curse me in her mind. For her it will be like 'so this guy no even get patience to press forward.' persistency is the golden rule to win her. People can come here to testify to u that the very girl they r dating now didn't accept them or throw themselves on them on a platter of gold. U know this that no matter how much a girl likes u she will still do some little shakara for u to see if u will persist or back off.
I've meet someone like her before. She said no and like u, I kept going, thinking it was all a test. It Ended up in 3 wasted years and opportunity to meet other great ladies. Then I was younger and inexperienced. Now I know ladies know what they want and if I hear no, I'm done. So Op dnt waste ur time except you have time to waste.
Re: Winning Over That Dream Girl by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
Mcslize:
BUTCHCASSIDY far from it. She is the reserve introvert and the church type of a girl.I really don't expect her to just accept me on the platter of gold like every regular girl out there.
When u believe in a course u will work for it to have it accomplished. This is a project I need to complete and all I need is strategies to win her.
If she is like every regular girl out there I won't waste my time for the chase. So long as she still talk to me warmly I see no reason to back off. I have to make my way into her heart on a gentle pace.

Hahaha
Introvert and church goer
2 characteristics in most sluts Ive met (Im not saying your girl is)
Please follow Ur guts O and keep Ur eyes open
Good luck
Re: Winning Over That Dream Girl by 2dice(m): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2015
All I see is Build ... Build. grin
Op you be Bricklayer ?? cheesy
Free the Girl
First Build yourself all other Things will come to you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Called Ugly? And If Yes, In What Circumstance? / Why Have Nigerian Girls Now Become Polygamous In Nature. / Our Girls Are Not Cheap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.