Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? (5128 Views)

Qualities Of A Girl Who Never Truly Loved You / Advice Pls. She Is Pregnant For Him. But He Tells Her; I Never Loved You. / She Threw Her Pride Away Just Because She Loved You. Now You Think She Cheap. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by sweetlove(m): 4:00pm On Oct 06, 2006
Have you ever dumped someone who loved you?
I want to know,

"Why did you choke on them when you couldn't dare to swallow?
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by MyPeace(f): 4:22pm On Oct 06, 2006
yes becuase he was POOR, JOBLESS, LAZY AND ADARMANT (i.e doesnt listen to a woman's advice) (Only doing FINE BOY)

Man pikin no go eat FINE BOY OO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by somegirl(f): 4:33pm On Oct 06, 2006
Yes, because he told me to dump him. cry
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by MyPeace(f): 4:44pm On Oct 06, 2006
He DUMPED you then, and not you dumping him!!! Be LOGICAL here!
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by somegirl(f): 4:49pm On Oct 06, 2006
MyPeace: He DUMPED you then, and not you dumping him!!! Be LOGICAL here!

That depends on your point of view. What if he told you that he is the kind of guy that can't make a girl happy and that for your own good you should dump him and then later he changes his mind but you dump him nevertheless? Well, but honestly I don't know who dumped whom and if there was REALLY any dumping at all ---
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by lovestinks(f): 5:41pm On Oct 06, 2006
Ashamed to say it but yes i ve, the love was 2 much it was killing me,he got 2 possesive,dominering,at a time it was scary, believe me it was, for example once i said i wanted a break he got real sick, his family had 2 come beg me, he use 2 cry alot and stuff , this kind of love is like fatal attraction, dont want anybody 2 kill me and kill him self NO SIR.i want a guy 2 love me but he should be in control of his emotions
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by kachii(m): 6:01pm On Oct 06, 2006
i did once but not for a selfish reason
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by kachii(m): 6:03pm On Oct 06, 2006
lovestink i think you have a point beco love iwthout control is bad
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by sweetlove(m): 6:17pm On Oct 06, 2006
lovestinks:

Ashamed to say it but yes i ve, the love was 2 much it was killing me,he got 2 possesive,dominering,at a time it was scary, believe me it was, for example once i said i wanted a break he got real sick, his family had 2 come beg me, he use 2 cry alot and stuff , this kind of love is like fatal attraction, don't want anybody 2 kill me and kill him self NO SIR.i want a guy 2 love me but he should be in control of his emotions

You have a Piont and Emotions without control can Kill!
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Oracle(m): 6:21pm On Oct 06, 2006
I'm not in a relationship. so i won't say i have.

I've seen someone who was heart broken and i don't think it will be wise to put someone in that condition, But sometimes itz neccesary.

Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by engr17(m): 6:27pm On Oct 06, 2006
I kept on compensatin them instead havin her as a wify
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by kokoletz(m): 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2006
Yes her father said she cant get married to a xtian.
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by neelsel(f): 6:55pm On Oct 06, 2006
Yes I HAVE. Life is a learning experience, so after realising, "Hey, I don't love this guy" I DUMPED him.
The thing is, he wasn't broke (his family owned businesses on the islands), He wasn't jobless (he was a final year medical student) and he wasn't physically challenged(he was fine as wink I just was not into him.
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by sweetlove(m): 7:01pm On Oct 06, 2006
neelsel:

Yes I HAVE. Life is a learning experience, so after realising, "Hey, I don't love this guy" I DUMPED him.
The thing is, he wasn't broke (his family owned businesses on the islands), He wasn't jobless (he was a final year medical student) and he wasn't physically challenged(he was fine as wink I just was not into him.

what Type of a Guy do you Love? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by neelsel(f): 7:10pm On Oct 06, 2006
sweetlove:

what Type of a Guy do you Love? kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Guys who are like my beloved brothers. ,
Characteristics too many to mention.
So to be frank, God is still working on him,
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by sweetlove(m): 7:21pm On Oct 06, 2006
neelsel:

So to be frank, God is still working on him,
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@Neelsel
Do you mean,God is still working on your Man? Maybe I Might Just be the one for you,You never can tell?Even if i have never seen you Physically ,Loving you from the Heart is enough
What do you Think,

BIG kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by neelsel(f): 7:28pm On Oct 06, 2006
sweetlove:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@Neelsel
Do you mean,God is still working on your Man? Maybe I Might Just be the one for you,You never can tell?Even if i have never seen you Physically ,Loving you from the Heart is enough
What do you Think,

BIG kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Yikkess,
What is the matter with you people and this internet love thing. It is gross, You don't even know who is on the other end of the computer.It could be a serial murderer for Christ's sake. Get with it people,
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by iice(f): 6:31am On Oct 07, 2006
neelsel:

I feel you on this one.
@Topic yeah i have.
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by riterry: 10:15pm On Oct 13, 2008
I have done such to two of my girl friends and i am paying the price now cos there is this girl that i really love so much who i will be celebrating our first year together with that is Nov. 3 2008, who on Saturday called off our relationship for no reason and i nearly had my self doing what i never expected to do cos i really loved her and i never expected such could happen. I wish i could be back with her in her arms but i guess it's over now. embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by jennikadri: 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2008
yes i have sad @topic
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by arramyjay: 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2008
@ poster

No
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by CodeRED(f): 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2008
neelsel:

Yikkess,
What is the matter with you people and this internet love thing. It is gross, You don't even know who is on the other end of the computer.It could be a serial murderer for Christ's sake. Get with it people,

LOL, I remember those days, Those were the fun days on the Land, Now too many morons infesting the place, lol
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by chessguru(m): 10:34pm On Oct 13, 2008
@TOPIC

NEVER!!  Never broken a heart/ and no one has ever broken mine, i am unbeaten!!
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by idupaul: 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2008
yes, guess what? she just called me minutes ago(after two years of no communication) and then i saw this thread.She told me she still has the hots for me (does love die at all? undecided)
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by tope2000(f): 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2008
yes because hes a playa cool
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2008
tope2000:

and you are smiling angry
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by tope2000(f): 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2008
im smiling because it didnt take me yrs to figure out or know, by then it might have been too late
better to be safe than sorry wink
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2008
tope2000:

I'm smiling because it didnt take me years to figure out or know, by then it might have been too late
better to be safe than sorry wink
i seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee angry angry angry angry grin
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by gabelogan(m): 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2008
tope2000:

you know you can always use me and dump me tope!!

@ post

never
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by tope2000(f): 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2008
gabe_logan:

you know you can always use me and dump me tope!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by Pataki: 11:22pm On Oct 13, 2008
tope2000:

Jealousy Jealousy. . . . . grin
Re: Have You Ever Dumped Someone Who Loved You? by tope2000(f): 11:30pm On Oct 13, 2008
Pataki:

Jealousy Jealousy. . . . . grin
i am oo
i hate sharing tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Would You Allow Yourself To Be Kissed Like This? / Look At This Magical Pic..& Share What You See / This Is How Cute Girls Look When They Are Asleep (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.