Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health (35176 Views)

How Lack Of Sleep Can Affect Your Health. / Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? / If Your Wife Prefers Sleep To Sex, Here's Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by iheanyi40(m): 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
thank God I no de carry my sleep play cheesy

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by jt2damoney(m): 11:00pm On Sep 19, 2015
Noted!

Abeg guys click d link on my signature so you too can start earning

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Nobody: 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2015
lagmostkuit:
finally it made frontpage. I know say na FTC you been de look for lol

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by eliwa47(m): 11:11pm On Sep 19, 2015
A good sleep makes one complete health wise, very very important, I will say having a good sleep at the right time is a gift, just as eating at the right time!
God so bless some people that they can sleep while standing! Lolz, some can even sleep while on a bike(okada). But most importantly, let us make sure that we sleep at least 7 to 8 hrs a day.

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Holuwakemmy16(f): 11:21pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sleep while ur mate r working then u will poor more than church rat

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by chemmerfrank(m): 11:26pm On Sep 19, 2015
Work smart and not hard.. Hustle no be fight.. Sleep well and be smarter. Op me i try to sleep for at least six hours. But no sleep during the day

2 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by baloney: 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
sad
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by billysly: 11:33pm On Sep 19, 2015
Sleep also rejuvenate ur cells

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Misterpaul(m): 11:43pm On Sep 19, 2015
Some lazy people will take these points serious and strt sleeping away their life.

Lol..sleep will make u look handsome?..now that ludicrous!

2 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Canzone: 11:49pm On Sep 19, 2015
If I sleep away my precious time now that I am young and should be productive, maybe to look more handsome. Wetin I go tell my children na...abi na fine man dey go chop. What else will I be doing when I am very old or even when I die? No bi sleep till I tire...?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by DoktourSoccer(m): 11:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
Get the hottest landed property in Ibeju-Lekki area of Lagos at Irekpodo Village, the property is fast selling cause it's situated in the same vicinity as the proposed Dangote Refinery, the new seaport, Airport, and the Free-Trade zone complex.
Quickly tap into the commercial nerve center of the future Lagos.
A plot cost 2 million Naira(outright), there are also arrangements for flexible payments over a period of 3 years, arrangement would be made for site inspection in accordance with your convenience.
For more Info contact: Michael 07033526572, 08177159858(WhatsApp)
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Seculent: 11:50pm On Sep 19, 2015
A joke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by engrhorla(m): 11:51pm On Sep 19, 2015
rotexteymie:
Howcome my hair is still short undecided

Coz u dnt sleep in d right way!
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by nwakaibeya1: 11:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
watch SPIRITUAL truth>

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OHlWvlHdE8 ……>this is for those who HAVE spiritual Eye&ear listen and watch the utterance in video and judge it spiritually1
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by chukkystar(m): 12:06am On Sep 20, 2015
Chineke!!! OP said sleep gave him side beards.. OP U can lie ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by jamalchance(m): 12:12am On Sep 20, 2015
no 3 would make me stop sleeping
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by ruggedtimi(m): 12:13am On Sep 20, 2015
nice...sleeping here i cum, i won handsome

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Nobody: 12:14am On Sep 20, 2015
cus you masturbate a lot grin grin grin grin grin
rotexteymie:
Howcome my hair is still short undecided

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by shollyboy2: 12:17am On Sep 20, 2015
dont forget, sleeping also throws you into poverty....
In olamide's voice.... Jazy O kin sun Hustle yi sha ni ko ko.

Posted Abeg dey there dey sleep... you head

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by CrazyPanther(f): 12:22am On Sep 20, 2015
And these guidlines to remain poor made front page? Hmmmm

I smell the ________!!!!

Hey! You below me, whts your say? undecided

2 Likes

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by CrazyPanther(f): 12:26am On Sep 20, 2015
DoktourSoccer:
Get the hottest landed property in Ibeju-Lekki area of Lagos at Irekpodo Village, the property is fast selling cause it's situated in the same vicinity as the proposed Dangote Refinery, the new seaport, Airport, and the Free-Trade zone complex.
Quickly tap into the commercial nerve center of the future Lagos

A plot cost 2 million Naira(outright), there are also arrangements for flexible payments over a period of 3 years, arrangement would be made for site inspection in accordance with your convenience.
For more Info contact: Michael 07033526572, 08177159858(WhatsApp)
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by IamThrive(m): 12:33am On Sep 20, 2015
...Makes hair to grow?
(You think say na only you sabi write here Abi?)
Okay!

Sleeping serves me a plate of rice with beans,moi-moi,plaintain,salad,okpa,kwili kwili,agidi,indomie,spaghetti with ofeakwu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by neutronxc(m): 12:40am On Sep 20, 2015
grin
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by YeyePikin01: 12:44am On Sep 20, 2015
Loool grin

....…………………………

Check out 5 Famous Movies You Didn’t Know Were Filmed In Africa http://www.yeyepikin.com/2015/08/5-famous-movies-you-didnt-know-were-filmed-in-africa/
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by pxjosh(m): 12:51am On Sep 20, 2015
I've not been able to sleep after a couple of reading till day break cos of exam. Is there any natural way I can restore back that normal sleep pattern? I'm tired of forcing my self to sleep this period and waking up Less than an hour later

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by greggng: 12:56am On Sep 20, 2015
Pls help o I always ve sleepless night . Is it cos am jobless. ?

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by luthorcorp: 1:15am On Sep 20, 2015
Okay,hope those struggling to be FTC did see dis grin
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by luthorcorp: 1:17am On Sep 20, 2015
Aspiregreat:
Don't deceive yourself with this delusional post....GREAT men don't befriend their BEDSHEET...Wake up from the slumber.
the op is obviously a jobless fellow
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 20, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Obey these rules and you are on your way of becoming world poorest man.

Thank you so much my brother...dis dude is a buffalo....he is a pathetic failure. Imagine he advised a guy who aims to study medicine but hav academic challenge he advised him to go and learn work can you imagine, now he is advising pple to sleep wen ofcos they should be working, planning and preparing for their future...

I agreed a good amount of sleep is helpful to our body system but den again he make reference of sleeping during the day and looking an handsome like WTF! Dis jst got me laughing cheesy cheesy. So he means we should leave work and start sleeping to hav good looks, I beg to disagree, good diet and peace of mind is beauty not reckless sleeping....

Great men are those who works while others sleep, not sleep for fine faces...but work for fine pocket

My 2 cents
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Nobody: 1:40am On Sep 20, 2015
Aspiregreat:
Don't deceive yourself with this delusional post....GREAT men don't befriend their BEDSHEET...Wake up from the slumber.

Thank you so much...you just quoted my mind
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by BobUg28(m): 1:43am On Sep 20, 2015
What of those who don't have much time to sleep? Like for instance ; I work in a company where I don't have much time for sleep. Wakes up by 6:30 returns back to the house by 23:00

What do you suggest that I should do in this kind of situation? Provided that all you income centres on my working place?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

13 Amazing Health Benefits Of Lemon / China Imposes Travel Restrictions, Fears Foreigners Will Bring Back Coronavirus / Tomcat: The Dreaded "Electric Ant"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.