Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health (35197 Views)

How Lack Of Sleep Can Affect Your Health. / Is The Sugar In Fruits Good Or Bad For Your Health? / If Your Wife Prefers Sleep To Sex, Here's Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Nobody: 12:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
common sense article...

1 Like

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Aspiregreat: 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2015
zaragal:

Lolzzzz....i said dis dude mess with the wrong gal

Do ur research abt him and you will see this dude is a mad man, first he said Jesus is ugly, next he said Muslims ll go to hell dem again he advised his sister to study Islamic in school jst to get a degree and he discourage a medicine aspirant academically challenged to go and learn work.....

ProphetUdeme of satan...lol cheesy

Do you know you have a calling for comedy.why wasting your talent here. When you should be featuring at the AY SHOW cheesy
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by leuelliot(m): 1:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
Na who no get work go fit sleep for afternoon Na.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by RichieF27: 2:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
You funny zaragal
zaragal:

Chei.. dis op is a block head ooo..and if he see wat he was saying dat he finished from Harvard University London dat he is an over graduate ooo....dat he is a medicine doctor in America and he is also a prophet..dis dude is scammer and a liar...now look @ his post imagine...harvard product...such a shame

Brother please does sleeping make someone have hair in the hand and beards??... grin cheesy pls we don't knw another poo dis dude has filled up with ooo
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Nobody: 2:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
RichieF27:
You funny zaragal

Hi Richie jst catching fun jare no time.....

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 20, 2015
Aspiregreat:

Do you know you have a calling for comedy.why wasting your talent here. When you should be featuring at the AY SHOW cheesy

Honestly my bro, making I will start from gathering children from my street to do joke for then, den ProphetUdeme will lead opening prayers for us cheesy grin
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by yollychika(f): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2015
I work buh I try to sleep well during da weekends
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by rotexteymie(f): 5:09pm On Sep 20, 2015
engrhorla:

The right way to sleep is by sleeping right! cheesy grin wink
Lmao grin
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by rotexteymie(f): 5:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
hotgunz:
den u beta sleep 24hrs a day
Ohhhh...... undecided tongue
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by salam1(m): 5:43pm On Sep 20, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Let nature take it's course. God made night so you can sleep in it anything other than that is laziness.
don't get me wrong d way u sounded as if even night rest will make u poor daz y I said dat
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
BobUg28:
What of those who don't have much time to sleep? Like for instance ; I work in a company where I don't have much time for sleep. Wakes up by 6:30 returns back to the house by 23:00

What do you suggest that I should do in this kind of situation? Provided that all you income centres on my working place?
then the thread is not meant for you
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
zaragal:

Btw am not a bloke I am a damsel wink
dont blame him for calling you a bloke, just that you resemble a guy, sorry there is no feminine character in you. Your face, your shape, your structure and even your audible voice are all male-like. So dont blame him.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Nobody: 12:24am On Sep 21, 2015
zaragal:

Honestly my bro, making I will start from gathering children from my street to do joke for then, den ProphetUdeme will lead opening prayers for us cheesy grin
why you dey disturb my name? Do you like me as Tobiee said? Pls dont be shy just tell me cos am seeing your body language
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by engrhorla(m): 8:54am On Sep 21, 2015
rotexteymie:

Lmao grin

U got d drift, right? wink
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by rotexteymie(f): 2:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
engrhorla:

U got d drift, right? wink
Ehnnnn cheesy
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by engrhorla(m): 3:35pm On Sep 21, 2015
rotexteymie:

Ehnnnn cheesy

Correct!

Take this Orijin, use am comot cold! grin

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Nobody: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
why you dey disturb my name? Do you like me as Tobiee said? Pls dont be shy just tell me cos am seeing your body language
[email] lol, I was joking o. [/email]
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 21, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] lol, I was joking o. [/email]
how far nau?
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
how far nau?
[email] I dey, dey watch u nd zaragal do una thing. How things? Nd I plan to do that stuff at e-library next week. [/email]
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by charlsecy(m): 4:54pm On Sep 21, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
...Sleeping Makes You Gain Weight....
Unless you mean sleeping most times of the day, to the best of my knowledge, a sound night's sleep is pivotal to weight loss, not weight gain.

One of the ingredients on a concrete weight-loss plan is a good night's sleep. Adequate night's rest prepares the body to burn more calories during the day, energies one for a good workout and makes one less likely to overeat.

Inactivity and sleep during the day may make you gain weight as you burn fewer calories, but a good night's sleep is recommended for a sustainable weight loss.
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 21, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] I dey, dey watch u nd zaragal do una thing. How things? Nd I plan to do that stuff at e-library next week. [/email]
when you want to go, call me let me accompany you pls. Thanks
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2015
ProphetUdeme:
when you want to go, call me let me accompany you pls. Thanks
[email] okay, bro. [/email]
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by rotexteymie(f): 5:45pm On Sep 21, 2015
engrhorla:

Correct!

Take this Orijin, use am comot cold! grin
Lmao
Which cold biko??
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by engrhorla(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
rotexteymie:

Lmao
Which cold biko??

Cold no dey 4 ur side.

OK use dis one cool body, nuffin do u

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by rotexteymie(f): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
engrhorla:

Cold no dey 4 ur side.

OK use dis one cool body, nuffin do u
Bah cold

Keep your drink angry
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by engrhorla(m): 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2015
rotexteymie:

Bah cold

Keep your drink angry

Ahhh..na hausa stuff she go lyk o

No be so, yarinya?

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by rotexteymie(f): 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
engrhorla:

Ahhh..na hausa stuff she go lyk o

No be so, yarinya?
Smh
Am awta here! undecided
Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by engrhorla(m): 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2015
rotexteymie:

Smh
Am awta here! undecided

Lol..

Am kidding..oh no, I didn't mean my name is Kidding ooo..Ahaha

I sent u a pm, reply pls!

Re: 5 Benefits Of Sleep To Your Health by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 08, 2015
cosby02:
lol guy abeg were you dey take this pics. E funny die

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Orgasms Can Trigger Cardiac Arrest Or Stroke - Medical Doctor / Man Washing His Carrots With Gutter Water Caught [Photo] / 10 Things A Man Should Eat Everyday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.