Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

She Is Pregnant With No Idea Of The Man Responsible. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Pregnant With No Idea Of The Man Responsible. (901 Views)

Married Man With 7 Wives Gets 22-Year-Old Side Chick Pregnant With Twins. / "Came To Nigeria To Wed My Fiancee But Indonesian Girlfriend Is Pregnant" - Guy / I Love My Girlfriend But Another Lady Is Four Months Pregnant With My Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Pregnant With No Idea Of The Man Responsible. by Adultnextdoor(m): 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2015
I hope this will serve as a lesson to all you so called 'RUNZ GIRL'......This very younglady that stays in my neighbourhood who is around the age of 20years.I've known her to be a pure runz girl and flirt for a long while,she enjoys sleepinf around with different men both young and old,single and married,but now,gobe has landed......Unknown to her that she is three and half month pregnant with no clue on who is responsible for the pregnancy and it is too late for an abortion.
Re: She Is Pregnant With No Idea Of The Man Responsible. by drizzypat: 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2015
Wierd

Its dat bad that she cant recount how drill je gets per week?

Omashe ooo
Re: She Is Pregnant With No Idea Of The Man Responsible. by Marcus2(m): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
good for her.
Re: She Is Pregnant With No Idea Of The Man Responsible. by raayah(f): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2015
What lesson is to be learnt from this?

OP, did she tell you that she does not know who the father is or did you "hear" it.
Also, what makes you think she does not want to keep the baby??
Re: She Is Pregnant With No Idea Of The Man Responsible. by Adultnextdoor(m): 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2015
raayah:
What lesson is to be learnt from this?

OP, did she tell you that she does not know who the father is or did you "hear" it.
Also, what makes you think she does not want to keep the baby??

.......Trust me.....there was a big stare in their compound and it was because of the issue....now its everywhere in the neighbourhood.....And I never said she does not want to keep the child,she just doesn't know who the father is.
Re: She Is Pregnant With No Idea Of The Man Responsible. by menix(m): 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2015
Nah Zeus get the pikin..

If the pikin nah female then know say Italy has gotten a queen..

(1) (Reply)

What Most Naija Girls Wishes / Wickedness Of Our Days! No Bra Day / Relationships Way Back Then And Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.