Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:32 PM

Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? (2994 Views)

Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? / When you are in a deaf and dumb relationship. / She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2015
She was a friend I was asking out.She came for a conference in Lagos where I live and asked to stay with me.After church service we went home and slept on same bed.I didn't attempt anything though I felt like doing it.We woke up and I asked for a kiss as were about going out.She refused.As we got to church, I asked that we av lunch together in d afternoon and she said 'yes'.Waited 4 her after service,she came out and informed she's joining her friends at their hotel.I said ok thinking she will come back.She abandoned me all day.After evening service we spoke briefly and she apologised 4 d abandonment and not aving d lunch.Went back home and slept on d side of the bed that she lay on&smelt her lovely perfume.She has since rejected me and abandoned me.Thanks for reading my story.

1 Like

Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by Behira(f): 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2015
Eyaaa kpele

1 Like

Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by afolwalex20(m): 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
U asked a question? undecided
Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by fatstan1: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
cry
Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hallow head tongue
Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by ronald4lif(m): 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2015
Who ask a lady for a kiss. Sounds like what teenagers do. Even if she anticipated and wanted some romance asking will make her shrug it off. Go for it and see if she resist or return it. Anyway, Mr nice guy thanks for the story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by sinaj(f): 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2015
Novice

2 Likes

Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2015
Your craze no be here
Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2015
grin... Beautiful rabbitch cheesy
Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
Behira:
Eyaaa kpele

Thanks Behira...but una dey put guys 4 long thing oh.
Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by Adasun(m): 8:44pm On Sep 20, 2015
Where is da op heading to?question or story
Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2015
sinaj:
Novice
Really?Pls educate me more since I need more training.
Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Sep 20, 2015
learner cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by ndcide(m): 9:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
bestcomrade:
She was a friend I was asking out.She came for a conference in Lagos where I live and asked to stay with me.After church service we went home and slept on same bed.I didn't attempt anything though I felt like doing it.We woke up and I asked for a kiss as were about going out.She refused.As we got to church, I asked that we av lunch together in d afternoon and she said 'yes'.Waited 4 her after service,she came out and informed she's joining her friends at their hotel.I said ok thinking she will come back.She abandoned me all day.After evening service we spoke briefly and she apologised 4 d abandonment and not aving d lunch.Went back home and slept on d side of the bed that she lay on&smelt her lovely perfume.She has since rejected me and abandoned me.Thanks for reading my story.

Jesus loves you. He hates iniquity. Repent!!

1 Like

Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by DuBLINGreenb(m): 9:11pm On Sep 20, 2015
you just made me feel sad dude worse ending ever.
@darnley16 this is why I have you in my life I'm a promising striker but you don't coach me just your greedy self.
Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by IamLEGEND1: 9:16pm On Sep 20, 2015
she left her friends in their hotel so she could spend the night with you,ON THE SAME BED!! and u waited until morning to BEG for a kiss...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:18pm On Sep 20, 2015
thank your stars bro, very few people are able to escape this situation. One more rank on your shoulders.

2 Likes

Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by zyzxx(m): 9:22pm On Sep 20, 2015
Nice one bro go and marry
Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by Fernandowski(m): 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2015
Since u don't make use of ur prick,better cut it off
Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 20, 2015
Fernandowski:
Since u don't make use of ur prick,better cut it off

Lol Oya werre...craze man like u dey yarb me.I done learn my painful lesson.I go dey use my prick well well now.
Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by Fernandowski(m): 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2015
bestcomrade:

Lol Oya werre...craze man like u dey yarb me.I done learn my painful lesson.I go dey use my prick well well now.
y u dey call me crazy man??

I won't insult you back cus am far from the old nigga
Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by mikool007(m): 10:51pm On Sep 20, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
she left her friends in their hotel so she could spend the night with you,ON THE SAME BED!! and u waited until morning to BEG for a kiss...
it must be a new form of strategy
Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by wizzprince(m): 12:10am On Sep 21, 2015
Op i am coming to comment soon
Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by darnley16(m): 12:51am On Sep 21, 2015
DuBLINGreenb:
you just made me feel sad dude worse ending ever.
@darnley16 this is why I have you in my life I'm a promising striker but you don't coach me just your greedy self.
well as a matter of fact , ure one of the best so far but the thing is you need to be the best not just been one of the best, ok impress me one more time and you would see the difference , although u have never seem to fail me before ,goodluck
Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by scribble: 2:02am On Sep 21, 2015
Happened to me when I was a teenager to

Since then na money for hand back for ground

If you pay before you play you can even "BEG for a kiss" if that's the kinda thing that turns you on

1 Like

Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by IamLEGEND1: 5:46am On Sep 21, 2015
mikool007:
it must be a new form of strategy

or new form of craze....
Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by Eldorado01(m): 7:09am On Sep 21, 2015
Op where are u heading to....infact ow old u be
Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by RipVanWink: 7:40am On Sep 21, 2015
bestcomrade:

ONLY YOU ATTENDED MORNING and evening service...........the same you again is plotting on having premarital se,x ....
you cant serve 2 masters,,,,quit giving Godly christians a bad name, n if i probe further, i bet you are a worker in church...probablly usher/choir member.
you wannna run with the hares and hunt with the foxes...dude,,,this ur strategy is bound to fail...you will loose both ways...God aint gonna b happy with you, satan also wont shocked shocked
Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by Djicemob: 8:09am On Sep 21, 2015
undecided

Can i kiss you? Really
Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by grad2012(f): 8:51am On Sep 21, 2015
Eeya such a sweet n gentle man and seriously u deserved a kiss cos u are one nyc guy.

The answer to ur question is NO,u did d rit tin.
Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by alexis007(m): 9:13am On Sep 21, 2015
Your mumu fit to carry ballon d' or.

Na because of people like you make tosyn and wristbangle to compile lists upon lists on "how to catch them in the mood", still you no learn. I wonder how you cope with your academics if you are this dull.

Finally, between God and konji, serve one. Sheee you know say even muslims dey enter this forum,you come dey give christanity bad name like this? undecided

1 Like

Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by nikkypearl(f): 9:16am On Sep 21, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

IamaLEGEND" every where u go" like MTN grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

It Gave Me A Blowjawb. Now My **** Is Scratching Me / Who Is A Real Man? / Why Do Nigerian Girls Act And Behave Like Sex Objects Online And Offline ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.