Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,103 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? (3005 Views)

Guys In The House.... Was I Too Hard On This Babe?? / When you are in a deaf and dumb relationship. / She Says I Am A Devil But Was I Wrong To Do It To Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by Kingsley1000(m): 9:25am On Sep 21, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
she left her friends in their hotel so she could spend the night with you,ON THE SAME BED!! and u waited until morning to BEG for a kiss...
so you're an advocate for promiscuity ?
Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by IamLEGEND1: 9:33am On Sep 21, 2015
Kingsley1000:
so you're an advocate for promiscuity ?

YES

1 Like

Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by IamLEGEND1: 9:39am On Sep 21, 2015
nikkypearl:

IamLEGEND" every where u go" like MTN grin
DazRyt Honey we comment on every thread we see..
Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by wristbangle: 9:56am On Sep 21, 2015
See as I dey laugh here grin grin
Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by Nobody: 10:35am On Sep 21, 2015
grad2012:
Eeya such a sweet n gentle man and seriously u deserved a kiss cos u are one nyc guy.

The answer to ur question is NO,u did d rit tin.

Awww!So nice 2 hear.Thanks.Can I get d kiss frm u?
Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 21, 2015
sinaj:
Novice
you eheer cheesy
Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by grad2012(f): 11:33am On Sep 21, 2015
bestcomrade:

Awww!So nice 2 hear.Thanks.Can I get d kiss frm u?
kiss from me embarassed oya take dis one kiss just manage it u hear embarassed
Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 21, 2015
grad2012:
kiss from me embarassed oya take dis one kiss just manage it u hear embarassed

Thanks babe...u look cool...ca I get 2 knw u beta off nairaland?

1 Like

Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by freshdopeboi(m): 1:23pm On Sep 21, 2015
I hope to find a sexy woman who will love to explore her sexual fantasies with a mature handsome guy. I am 100% discreet. most reside in lagos 2BB3C462 whatsapp 07056628308
Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by 5minsmadness: 1:27pm On Sep 21, 2015
bestcomrade:
She was a friend I was asking out.She came for a conference in Lagos where I live and asked to stay with me.After church service we went home and slept on same bed.I didn't attempt anything though I felt like doing it.We woke up and I asked for a kiss as were about going out.She refused.As we got to church, I asked that we av lunch together in d afternoon and she said 'yes'.Waited 4 her after service,she came out and informed she's joining her friends at their hotel.I said ok thinking she will come back.She abandoned me all day.After evening service we spoke briefly and she apologised 4 d abandonment and not aving d lunch.Went back home and slept on d side of the bed that she lay on&smelt her lovely perfume.She has since rejected me and abandoned me.Thanks for reading my story.

OP pls don't commit suicide. It happens to everybody once a while.

Next time don't ask for a kiss, Take it.
Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by 5minsmadness: 1:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:
learner cheesy
Choi sad
Re: Was I Dumb Not To 'ravish' Her? by 5minsmadness: 1:31pm On Sep 21, 2015
scribble:
Happened to me when I was a teenager to

Since then na money for hand back for ground

If you pay before you play you can even "BEG for a kiss" if that's the kinda thing that turns you on
grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girl Strips Full Unclad In Public Because Boyfriend Did not Buy Iphone 6 For Her / Am New Here / I Am New Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.