Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Help!! It's Been One Year And Nothing Has Changed - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!! It's Been One Year And Nothing Has Changed (2992 Views)

She Jumped Up And Shouted Happy New Year And Her Bra Fell Down (pics) / Househelp Shows How Life Has Changed After Landing Oyinbo Hubby (pics) / Copied:Cousin sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!! It's Been One Year And Nothing Has Changed by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 23, 2015
op, what's d age difference between you guys?
Re: Help!! It's Been One Year And Nothing Has Changed by lawrenzooo: 7:46am On Sep 23, 2015
runnazz:
So u really mean to tell me that for 365 days and counting this sh1t has been on like this..and she even agreed to the sex suggestion... I wouldn't want to be the one to tell u she might just be getting a stiff D elsewhere but anyway what can I say...even Mr Bean go fit make some progressive move after one week of monotony... I hate sounding harsh bros but the truth is you need to read btwn d lines & stop starving that girl..one yr? ah she must really like u o cos she supposed don dump u since cos from what u posted there is no sex, no fun, no open natural flowing communication,No NOTHING..in fact no relationship if u ask me & u blv no one is filling that void probably the other guy ain't that good @ what he does that's why u are still relevant...I will advise you break every rule in ur book n live free with her n see if she wouldn't be d best girl ever.

It's not as though there are no fun, we hug we kiss I mean we play but we know there are boundaries and we try to respect it.
Re: Help!! It's Been One Year And Nothing Has Changed by lawrenzooo: 7:49am On Sep 23, 2015
justified19:
I would be 26 by november and she turned 23 last month. So it's not as if there is so much age difference
Re: Help!! It's Been One Year And Nothing Has Changed by lawrenzooo: 7:52am On Sep 23, 2015
justified19:
Would be 26 by november she turned 23 last August.
Re: Help!! It's Been One Year And Nothing Has Changed by Nobody: 7:55am On Sep 23, 2015
lawrenzooo:

Would be 26 by november she turned 23 last August.
den d prob isn't wit age difference... maybe she's just a shy type....but for one year? too much.

do wat ur female friend advised...after all, she is a lady...she probably knows beta in dis case...abi u be SU ni
Re: Help!! It's Been One Year And Nothing Has Changed by lawrenzooo: 7:59am On Sep 23, 2015
delishpot:

Noo. I wasnt talking about money I just used it as an example to show the thing you call flexible may not look flexible to others. Sorry if I made it sound like you were stingy. It did not even cross my mind.
ok let me give another example
you ussualy keep your child locked up in a dark room and you believe its the best way to keep child safe. Later you decide to be flexible by allowing the child access to the window to watch people and see the world. Do you think that the child will call that being flexinl toble?

Now I get ur point! At least in a father child case the father makes the rules and xpect the child to follow but in our own case I try as much as possible to make sure we play by her rules.
Re: Help!! It's Been One Year And Nothing Has Changed by Nobody: 8:00am On Sep 23, 2015
lawrenzooo:

It's not as though there are no fun, we hug we kiss I mean we play but we know there are boundaries and we try to respect it.
You just got me wondering how in the world I could ever have fun with someone I claim to love knowing there are boundaries or limits to what we can both do... well na your way sha am only here to comment what I can. All the best
Re: Help!! It's Been One Year And Nothing Has Changed by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 23, 2015
One last thing always try no to be monotonous like I pointed out earlier..its boring and a relationship killer..like choking on something..just try to be spontaneous,do new things that you haven't done before so it don't get more worse.
Re: Help!! It's Been One Year And Nothing Has Changed by delishpot: 9:08am On Sep 23, 2015
lawrenzooo:

Now I get ur point! At least in a father child case the father makes the rules and xpect the child to follow but in our own case I try as much as possible to make sure we play by her rules.

Ok. Then stop playing by her rules most times. Both of you should bend towards each others direction naturaly. If you guys aint feeling each other then maybe you should take a small break and give yourselves time to rethink your relationship
Re: Help!! It's Been One Year And Nothing Has Changed by LEOSIRSIR(m): 10:07am On Sep 23, 2015
This is one is beyond my own understanding
lawrenzooo:

At some point I thought of that but what baffles me is the fact that if when we not together she keeps disturbing me to come around and when we are together you could see a happy gal or maybe so I think.
We could be together and she would send an sms telling me she loves me yet she can't look me in d eyes to say those same words.
Re: Help!! It's Been One Year And Nothing Has Changed by baralatie(m): 2:12pm On Sep 23, 2015
lawrenzooo:

When I say strict here I mean there are certain things I wouldn't do because it doesn't agree with my philosophy of life.
However some how I did some of those things because we both understand sometime u have to compromise for the one you love... And she would later tell me she loves it when d rule get broken for her sake.
let me break it all down for you
1,Friendship era
you and her were good friends.no demands so she is free to express herself without be judged ,cornered, or fulfilled third party expe stations.

2,Confusion Era or Advanced Love Confusion era
you asked for a form of commitment with her which she agrees BUT introduces conditions of "no sex" till whenever you both agree.

stage two will deliver a totally different person from stage 1

3,Underlying Compromises
in all of this there is kissing,hugging and smooching

4,Women!Women!Women!
she hardly chats buts grabs you ass at the speed of light to her presence!

Guy!
and you say nothing has changed after one year!
what were you literarily expecting?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet 10 Romanceland Misogynists. (Guilty and Not Guilty) / Broken / "Drastic Times Calls For Drastic Measures".

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.