Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? (3678 Views)

'Why Good Girls Don't Marry First' - Nigerian Lady Explains / Why Girls Don't Reply Your Messg(facebook) / Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 22, 2015
Why do gyals don't like ugly men? Like pretty girls don't even want to be friends with ugly guys. Like so annoying. Like omg.
Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by tayoxx(m): 10:32am On Sep 22, 2015
eyah I feel for u o...jus take heart...be a man...
Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by Twaci(f): 10:34am On Sep 22, 2015
tayoxx:
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by gab264(m): 10:38am On Sep 22, 2015
Nigga your wrong diz time..
Girl preferred talkin to less attractive guys very much than attractive guys...
So may be yiu should be more social around.
u might got them talking to you ..
Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by IamLEGEND1: 10:39am On Sep 22, 2015
but no their fault say you ugly na....
make you go socialize with girls of ur level of fineness.
Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by Mutuwa(m): 10:40am On Sep 22, 2015
OkeEsibe:
Why do gyals don't like ugly men? Like pretty girls don't even want to be friends with ugly guys. Like so annoying. Like omg.

exactly same reason(s) why handsome guys dont want to relate with Ugglyyy girls.
Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by Nobody: 10:41am On Sep 22, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
but no their fault say you ugly na....
make you go socialize with girls of ur level of fineness.
Lolzzz
#YOLO
Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by Daffar: 10:44am On Sep 22, 2015
Op u seem pained by dis. Are u in d "ugly" category?
Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 22, 2015
tayoxx:

na question ooo. nr be me
Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 22, 2015
Daffar:
Op u seem pained by dis. Are u in d "ugly" category?

nah
Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by Swissheart(f): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2015
Not true
Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by Nobody: 11:16am On Sep 22, 2015
Op is pained,ehya....what a pity
Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by austinbrown: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2015
Op are u ugly?
Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2015
gab264:
Nigga your wrong diz time.. Girl preferred talkin to less attractive guys very much than attractive guys... So may be yiu should be more social around. u might got them talking to you ..

brothers in arms,hw many ugly guys ur sister dey follow talk??
Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by faith551(m): 11:20am On Sep 22, 2015
And the good looking guys are complaining they find it difficult to get the attention of the ladies. The truth is, the good looking girls think all the good looking guys are taking, and those that are not taking are playboys and vice versa, so they prefer the less good looking guys who'll respect them and acknowledge their good looks.
Cause a fine boy no go carry fine girl for head, who go form for who? grin
Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by funlord(m): 11:21am On Sep 22, 2015
grin
OkeEsibe:

Go and hustle hard and become rich and watch. how they would begin to talk your ears off all day! Some will even say you look finer than "justin beiber" when in reality you still look like "king kongs uncle"!
Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by MsPweshy(f): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2015
grin because the ugliness is contagious
Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by Nobody: 12:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
MsPweshy:

grin
Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 22, 2015
So many guys get carried away by the beauty and forget to press their Mumu button. grin

NB ; Every single girl no matter how highly placed in terms af beauty , position etc has her own mumu button only guys smart and confident (like me) smiley know how to press. cheesy
Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
So many guys get carried away by the beauty and forget to press their Mumu button. grin

NB ; Every single girl no matter how highly placed in terms af beauty , position etc has her own mumu button only guys smart and confident (like me) smiley know how to press. cheesy

wit ur big nose shey
Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
OkeEsibe:

wit ur big nose shey
Yes! smiley
Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by Demmzy15(m): 1:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Bros tell me about the mumu button na? tongue
Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
Looks matter less than you think they do OP

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
MsPweshy:
chuckles hard grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2015
Demmzy15:

Bros tell me about the mumu button na? tongue

Haha! Confidential tongue maybe cos it has something to do with confidence if u kwim smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by IamLEGEND1: 1:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Looks matter less than you think they do OP
SHUT UP

Just shut up.

Looks are everything...
Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Sep 22, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

SHUT UP

Just shut up.

Looks are everything...
In your myopic mind grin
I'm serious o. People don't base a lot on looks anymore....

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by IamLEGEND1: 1:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
MrsPhyno:
In your myopic mind grin I'm serious o. People don't base a lot on looks anymore....
wareva,you're just idealist.
I'm myopic and i'm loving it.
why won't I love myself when I'm a near-perfect biological specimen.
HOW HAVE YOU BEEN LUV?
you seem a lil more present these days unlike someone we know....
who I still insist is either going through menopause or getting married....
Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 22, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

wareva,you're just idealist.

I'm myopic and i'm loving it.

why won't I love myself when I'm a near-perfect biological specimen.

HOW HAVE YOU BEEN LUV?

you seem a lil more present these days unlike someone we know....

who I still insist is either going through menopause or getting married....
Yeah ur wife. She's around but she wants u to lick her feet and beg her before she comes back fully

1 Like

Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by ajademola2000(m): 2:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
Op I think you need to work hard for money so your story can change. Peace be unto you
Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by Demmzy15(m): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Haha! Confidential tongue maybe cos it has something to do with confidence if u kwim smiley
Please na grin
Re: Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
nawa ooo
si as all of dem dey bash moi grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

is Your Big Nyansh (buttocks) a Disease Or An Asset? / Check Out The World Most Sexiest Man Alive / Guys Fix This First Before Spending Money On Ladies --( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.