Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys (2099 Views)

The Sexy Things That Pretty Ladies Do That Turns Me On. / Ladies, How Do Ugly Guys Get Such Beautiful Women? (pix Inside) / Why Is That Pretty Girls Don't Talk To Ugly Guys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by tpiander: 11:29am On Sep 22, 2015
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by pinkiberry(m): 11:31am On Sep 22, 2015
ask your ancestors

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by libertyfather(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2015
Because we rock!! cool

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by marshalcarter: 11:35am On Sep 22, 2015
#listenin to omawunmi-if u ask me cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by tpiander: 11:38am On Sep 22, 2015
pinkiberry:
ask my ancestors

What is the reason for your rudeness?
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by tpiander: 11:39am On Sep 22, 2015
marshalcarter:
#listenin to omawunmi-if u ask me cheesy

Who is omawunmi?
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by IamLEGEND1: 11:40am On Sep 22, 2015
because ugly guys can't intimidate them or stand up to them.....
and there is no risk of falling in love with you...
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by pinkiberry(m): 11:43am On Sep 22, 2015
pinkiberry:
ask your ancestors

tpiander:

What is the reason for your rudeness?
why should you ask such irrelevant question. so because they are pretty the shouldn't talk to ugly guys? please get a life.
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 22, 2015
Lol becos they not arrogant and proud
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by tpiander: 11:49am On Sep 22, 2015
pinkiberry:

why should you ask such irrelevant question. so because they are pretty the shouldn't talk to ugly guys? please I need to get a life.

I'm sure comprehension is not your forte.

My question was, explain why you are so rude.
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by jaey(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2015
Because they reek of confidence cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by pinkiberry(m): 11:53am On Sep 22, 2015
tpiander:

I'm sure comprehension is my problem.

My question was, explain why you are so rude.
yes you find it hard to comprehend
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by tpiander: 11:54am On Sep 22, 2015
pinkiberry:
yes I find it hard to comprehend

Smh for you.
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by Nobody: 11:56am On Sep 22, 2015
Its because it's rather impossible of us to combine ugly at appearance and ugly at behaviors at the same time smiley
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by marshalcarter: 11:57am On Sep 22, 2015
tpiander:

Who is omawunmi?
If you ask me..na who I go ask?? cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by tpiander: 12:01pm On Sep 22, 2015
marshalcarter:

If you ask me..na who I go ask?? cheesy

Ask google or whoever told you about him to begin with.
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by marshalcarter: 12:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
tpiander:

Ask google or whoever told you about him to begin with.
If I ask google...who google go ask?? cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by tpiander: 12:07pm On Sep 22, 2015
marshalcarter:

If I ask google...who google go ask?? cheesy

Are you asking me?
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by marshalcarter: 12:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
tpiander:

Are you asking me?
You just asked me a question now undecided but if you ask me...who I go ask grin
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by tpiander: 12:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
marshalcarter:

You just asked me a question now undecided but if you ask me...who I go ask grin

Ask google.
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by marshalcarter: 12:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
tpiander:

Ask google.
Iffa ask google....who google go ask cheesy
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by Fernandowski(m): 1:39pm On Sep 22, 2015
Most of the ugly guys has deep pocket
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by tpiander: 1:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
marshalcarter:

Ask google.
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by tpiander: 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
. . . . . . . .
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by tpiander: 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
. . . . . . . . . . .
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by ivyT(f): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
marshalcarter:
lolz..,this is crazy mehn
does dat niggur live in nigeria?
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by tpiander: 5:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
ivyT:

lolz..,this is crazy mehn

does a niggur like me live in nigeria?

where do you live?
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by ChappyChase: 5:21pm On Sep 22, 2015
The ugly guy will always treat her with respect cause he feels she is doing him a favour by talking to him.... But an handsome boy won't send her cause there are other girls at his beck and call!

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 22, 2015
probably that ugly guy is more interesting and has more style than you
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by Nobody: 5:43pm On Sep 22, 2015
probably that ugly guy is more interesting and has more style than you..i don't believe girls pretty or not select guys to converse with based on facial looks tho.. as long as no be chimpanzee every guy stands same chance
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by tpiander: 5:47pm On Sep 22, 2015
runnazz:
probably that ugly guy is more interesting and has more style than me . . . ..i don't believe girls pretty or not select guys to converse with based on facial looks tho.. as long as no be chimpanzee every guy stands same chance
Re: Why Is It That Pretty Girls Like Talking To Ugly Guys by Nobody: 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=tpiander post=38275305][/quote]

tpainder wetin I do u now when u come the change my post na.. u asked a question & I commented na bad I do?? lolzz...no shaking sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strange Things Are Happening / Happy Birthday To Me!!! / Is It True fore-play Without Sex Lead To Abdominal Pain?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.