Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? (5861 Views)

What Pen1s Size Do Naija/Nairaland Ladies, You Prefer / Naija Guyz And Foreign Accent What For? / What Do naija Girls Offer In Relationships? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by Atreides(f): 6:27am On Dec 24, 2010
Why do Naija High school girls like to open door and throway key for any Chike that comes along spouting tales of undying love and affection? I'm in my teens and it pisses me off when i see things like this,about how guys are sooo bad for sha.gging a teenager. My own is verry simple-If it was not rap.e then the girl is just as guilty as the guy. Shikena.
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by 677ano(m): 2:33am On Jan 01, 2011
Well up north in Nigeria they marry at 12 or less, then end up with VVF
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by Nobody: 3:06am On Jan 01, 2011
As they say, if there is grass on the lawn mow it undecided
(that was soo dirty! lol)
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by manuch(m): 3:08am On Jan 01, 2011
gbam
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 01, 2011
^^peter file truss me  wink
Re: Why Do Naija Guyz Like To Deflower Innocent High School Girls? by URFATHER: 10:04am On Jan 01, 2011
All of u saying innocent lemme tell you not all teenegers in sec. skool are innocent o! they are as matured as an 18 or 19 yr old some of the guys may not know they are in sec. skool cos the children of nowadays grow really fast! shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happily Married To Nigerians (photos) / TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) / see one story wey i read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.