Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,132 members, 7,821,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

I'm In Love With A Married Man. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With A Married Man. (71854 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares Screenshot Of The DM She's Getting From A Married Man / Help Me I'm In Love With Him!!! / Lady Exposes A Married Man Begging Her For Sex Online (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by bettercreature(m): 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by MrMcJay(m): 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2015
OP, please, don't let greed blind your reasoning. A married man is not yours to take.

Taking you abroad on a visitor's visa is a big deal to you, I think you need to think with your brain and not your throat.

Please, spare yourself the accompanying heartaches and flee!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by happney65: 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
She is nothing but a Fool and a Idiot..1Million Times..And she is being greedy..Ask yourself,If the Man is a broke dude,would you "fall" in love with her?.Bunch of confused Human Beings.Na so i saabi one babe that was dating a married Guy,Infact her Mum even knew about it cos the dude was a Big-Boy..A really Big Boy..Babe,He is just using you to satisfy he's sexual gratification..You are he's sex Kitten and nothing else...Anyway sha,You would soon be taught your lesson and you would start ranting how men no good..Oponu

5 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by krak101(m): 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
You're dead... Just imagine after you break his home then another bae comes by,falls in love deeply then breaks your home... Then you'll start asking God why me. Let it ride... Dude's taken#word
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Lexusgs430: 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
VICTORIA91:
Dear NL,

I'm 25 years old, I met this guy online via chatting and before i knew, we met and we fell deeply in love.This guy is irresistible when we met and i never prayed for something more, because he was so caring, lovely and loving, not only that he is so tall and handsome as i have always prayed for. After a month we knew each other better and every minute i rang him up, he later told me and revealed to me everything about him, because he is not the flamboyant type of guy, i hardly notice that he is loaded.

At age 33 he has a lot of properties and work with a Ministry in Lagos, seconded employment with one int'l institution, he got me int'l passport and took me out of Nigeria shore for the first time in my life. I am from an average family and I'm not easily moved with material things, I'm a working class lady earning moderate salary and living well, i had a relationship before him but not a stable one.

He later revealed to me that he has something to tell me that might tear us apart, i made up my mind since it would not lead to my death, i bet i have reached my bus stop, because he is also in love with me. What a perfect match!. Until the day he bursted it out that he is married with kids and he was sweating and breathing so restlessly, waiting for me to breakup with him, i reassured him i will still love him at that, he explained he impregnated the girl and his family forced him to marry the girl...in short, three kids, two boys and a girl from the woman,(first boy and a twins).

I almost fainted, but pretended as if all is well, at least he still managed to tell me to let me decide to continue or not. We both continued and this month make our 6th month and he is already talking about our marriage, he tried divorcing the first wife, but get warned to let her be to make peace reign, i noticed he loves me so much and also loves his children too well too. He is traveling out soon to study for his PH.D. He wants me to get pregnant for him and do the needful with my family and declare his intentions of taking me as his second wife to his first wife and family...But at this stage i have doubting mind maybe i'm ready to go on or not..i don't feel like ruining the woman's home, and i don't feel like losing this my sweet love, he is not forcing me and he wants me to decide for myself....

Please help me dearies, abuse are allowed at least maybe it will straighten my brain..but i sincerely love him, he promised to settle me down in another state and assured me that all will be well.The issue is i'm so CONFUSED.

Enjoy the ride while it last. If he intends to marry you, ensure he is fully divorced, before you commence marriage plans.
Getting pregnant for him, prior to his departure on his course is a NO-NO!!!!
Assuming he gets you pregnant and dumps you? He is not in love with his wife, but has 3 kids with her?
Think with your Brain and not your Heart!!!
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2015
No biggie..
You won't be the first and the last to be a second wife..

Follow your heart joo angry

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by kponkedenge(m): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
@ OP
What makes you think he doesn't love his wife? Someone he has three kids with? If you know what's best for you, you better not get yourself pregnant for him. There are lot of single men out there, find one for yourself, don't get into what you'll only end up regretting later.
A word is enough for the wise!
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by bonka: 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2015
Pls my sincere advice to u is to follow ur heart because ur heart will never lie to u...forget about all those theories

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by DICKtator: 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
VICTORIA91:
Dear NL,

I'm 25 years old, I met this guy online via chatting and before i knew, we met and we fell deeply in love.This guy is irresistible when we met and i never prayed for something more, because he was so caring, lovely and loving, not only that he is so tall and handsome as i have always prayed for. After a month we knew each other better and every minute i rang him up, he later told me and revealed to me everything about him, because he is not the flamboyant type of guy, i hardly notice that he is loaded.

At age 33 he has a lot of properties and work with a Ministry in Lagos, seconded employment with one int'l institution, he got me int'l passport and took me out of Nigeria shore for the first time in my life. I am from an average family and I'm not easily moved with material things, I'm a working class lady earning moderate salary and living well, i had a relationship before him but not a stable one.

He later revealed to me that he has something to tell me that might tear us apart, i made up my mind since it would not lead to my death, i bet i have reached my bus stop, because he is also in love with me. What a perfect match!. Until the day he bursted it out that he is married with kids and he was sweating and breathing so restlessly, waiting for me to breakup with him, i reassured him i will still love him at that, he explained he impregnated the girl and his family forced him to marry the girl...in short, three kids, two boys and a girl from the woman,(first boy and a twins).

I almost fainted, but pretended as if all is well, at least he still managed to tell me to let me decide to continue or not. We both continued and this month make our 6th month and he is already talking about our marriage, he tried divorcing the first wife, but get warned to let her be to make peace reign, i noticed he loves me so much and also loves his children too well too. He is traveling out soon to study for his PH.D. He wants me to get pregnant for him and do the needful with my family and declare his intentions of taking me as his second wife to his first wife and family...But at this stage i have doubting mind maybe i'm ready to go on or not..i don't feel like ruining the woman's home, and i don't feel like losing this my sweet love, he is not forcing me and he wants me to decide for myself....

Please help me dearies, abuse are allowed at least maybe it will straighten my brain..but i sincerely love him, he promised to settle me down in another state and assured me that all will be well.The issue is i'm so CONFUSED.

grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by helphelp: 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
I no see difference inside side chick and second wife...

Second wife na just upgraded side chick

That's all

6 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by jewelbaby55(f): 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2015
MzRoyalHighness:
"I'm In Love With A Married Man"
and you no shame to talk am
I tire o embarassed
MzRoyalHighness:
"I'm In Love With A Married Man"
and you no shame to talk am
I tire o

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by prettyjo(f): 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
things dey happen ooooo

ihe na-eme n'uwa
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by joeferrari(m): 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
My dear friend find this book and read it "WOMEN THERE OWN WORST ENEMY"
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
op i swear u no wan get sense, av u seen the increasing number of single mothers in nigeria? be like say u wan join them. na soso love love turn them to single mothers. the guy wants to entrap u thats all. who will impregnate a girl and leave for somethingelse? a lady needs her man beside her when pregnant. if the guy didnt love his wife as he said he was forced into the marriage, y did he impregnate her the second time? think iya yi, the things that make a man suitable for a lady are way beyond "hez so loving n caring" any aszhole can be loving and caring and leave u for dead when he is done with u. dats ma take

2 Likes

No be new thing sha! But love is not selfish! Hope he won't get a third wife??
YOU NEED JESUS....

RABBISH
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by ticiachy: 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2015
Do unto others as you will like them to do to you. Don't be so wicked to destroy someone's marriage cz you will dearly pay for it.but come to think of it! Rhenium want you to get pregnant before he can marry you? Lol, just the way he impregnated his real wife. Woman, where is thought brain?
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by fregmath: 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
Click the Link below to earn Extra Cash..Either on Mobile Phone or on your Personal Computer.. Easy Cash. (VERY REAL)

http://TheRevenueJob.com/?ref=6396
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by abbey621(m): 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2015
he explained he impregnated the girl and his family forced him to marry the girl...in short, three kids, two boys and a girl from the woman,(first boy and a twins).

And you believed him, are you mad? No guy can be forced to marry a woman due to pregnancy and he ends up having two more children with the lady. The guy was not forced in anyway, he's a flirt and a very good storyteller!

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by CSTR2: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2015
''They forced the woman on him''.
Total fish brain.
Your children will most likely be dull.

8 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by bbdd: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
VICTORIA91:
Dear NL,

You want to reap where you did not sow.
Nonsense homebreaker.
You see money , you dey trip. Tall and Handsome my foot. Nonsense upon Rubbish

8 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by DICKtator: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
Omooba77:
A guy working in a ministry in Lagos ,so loaded to take a girl frend abroad,how much is his salary.These are kind of people Buhari should be looking for.

As for you lady,the guy will marry a third wife,still telling same story.....Women and fantasy

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
Saying he was forced to marry the woman is one thing, havinh 3kids with that same woman is another.

I really detest deceitfulness and that what that comment about his wife is.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by jt2damoney(m): 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
all because of money he is loving and caring abi?beta do urslf good by looking for ur own righful husband.

Get $20 immediately you register.its real and easy.Use the link on my signature to start earning
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by emprorbolaji(m): 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
Nd u think dis write up is nt a movie....u sabi narrate film,so interesting.. More power to ur elbow :- grin
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by climatic: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2015
[quote author=kimnicki post=38267824]. Don't marry him, wetin dey sweet, dey better ooooooo.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by jerrymej(m): 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
Not Love but rather it's lost!!!

Rubbish.
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
prettyjo:
things dey happen ooooo

ihe na-eme n'uwa
Nsogbu dey my sister...
Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by Tobium1(m): 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2015
Hoes be gold digging since de days of delilah

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With A Married Man. by samofson: 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2015
He wants you to get pregnant, then marry you as a 2nd wife. What do u think the scope for the 3rd wife will be?

The 2nd wife got pregnant and I was forced to marry her. Wise up madam.
Do not ever play 2nd fiddle let him complete his divorce (which he will not do) first if he has the guts to then u guys can discuss belle things.

Always negotiate from a point of strength.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Girls Have Protruding Bellies? / Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) / Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.