Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family (6584 Views)

Buhari Sends Letter Of Condolence To Sule Lamido Over His Daughter' Death (READ) / “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari / Tinubu, Aregbesola, Fayemi & Ambode At Awolowo Family For Condolence (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by GentleToks(m): 6:56pm On Oct 01, 2015
dele1727:
is it me or has others noticed that no prominet igbo man has send condolences to the awolowo's on the death of HID, if false please tell me of any, if true, please what does this say about the igbos. please note am not bothered by the atitude, this thread is just for posterity sake.

And you shamelessly living with your fellow kinsmen in the same Awolowo nation called Odua land.
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by chrisblack: 6:58pm On Oct 01, 2015
sdindan:
Hmmmm
Send condolence for what.
We tried cos when her husband took rat poison we congratulated him grin
whit this same mouth you guys will still come begging for political excursions and tutorial for your presidential candidate.don't worry. I know you will say you don't want presidency in the almighty Zoo.I know your type when the time comes you will start begging for relevance.politically you know the Yoruba's are your husband's. They will wait their disobedient wife.
Re: Igbos Refuse To Send Condolence To Awolowo's Family by ODUBEZE: 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
ykblazzers:
Stop being Childish.Former governor of Abia state Thoedor Orji now Senator representing Abia state did.
Mtcheeeeeew!
I think say na better person you won call. That mans condolence message is an insult to any dead person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Probes NNPC Over $396 Million Refineries’ Maintenance / FG Puts Dizeani's 30 Bras, Other Property On Sale (Photo) / Exposed! The Dirty Life Style Of Femi Fani Kayode, His Sexcapade, Drug.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.